Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

#### Best Europa Players ####

This is a discussion on #### Best Europa Players #### within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tobol Gear wasn't the same at all as you used to wear personals +8 and for example ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    Gear wasn't the same at all as you used to wear personals +8 and for example stonecold that had sherion and shard +8's after two weeks or so? I can't hardly see a single rogue who has at least similar gear to him after 3 months Every single priest from your party had party cure or subside which makes difference and else scrolls that most of you used on pk while ppl were runing unbuffed. I wont flame anyone it's a part of game, everyone was able to use scrolls, lvl faster than everyone else etc. You were unkillable and that's fact but at least don't try to hide that you overgeared, leveled other ppl. Once we made 80's and used to pk with scrolls we did same, too bad you left too early and we couldn't fight you at all.
    +1 to this......

Banned Senior Member

no fun if there is no challenge, and for them there wasn't a challenge cause they leveled with 2-3 sharers, and most of them baba shopped items/coins also. simple to see why they got bored so fast.. cause the game progression isn't suppose to be like that

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Wall'ofacts inc.

Undez never ruled cz, true story. I remeber the daily raids by undezz that failed completely on our DTS partys. However that doesnt mean they're not a bad clan nor that their raids weren't succesfull at times. However where undez shined was he wars where they would defend warder 2 all by hemself vs the entire orc side and racking up some really sweet nps from that. (one might even say that they carried the humans in every single war in the beginning of the server.)

The moral of the story: undezz are well organized at times but they never ruled CZ, infact noone did. The did however rule every single war in the early stages causing most orcs to just avoid them completely. Butas far as CZ goes, thereapers would beast undezz during the majority of their raids, so lets all just put our egos aside and try to ge some perspective on thaaangs. Two good clans fighting over whos best n an outdated game, its quite cute tbh, sort of reminds me of the discussion tha i used to have with my buddies as a toddler "My dad's stronger than yours".

Lulz
    Who's TheReapers? never fought em in cz or they were too bad to even notice.
    Anyway , no idea what you're trying to say about raiding DTS parties because there are no DTS's in cz and we never failed to kill anyone when we raided them , you can ask Oblivion who probably was the second best clan on the server at the time pk wise.
    BTW , wars were shitty nps compared to CZ coz of the low np per kill , especially after we started using war flashes at 80.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Who's TheReapers? never fought em in cz or they were too bad to even notice.
    Anyway , no idea what you're trying to say about raiding DTS parties because there are no DTS's in cz and we never failed to kill anyone when we raided them , you can ask Oblivion who probably was the second best clan on the server at the time pk wise.
    BTW , wars were shitty nps compared to CZ coz of the low np per kill , especially after we started using war flashes at 80.
    TheReapers, the remake of Momentum, hell they might not of been DTS (the ones behind OB) haven't logged in for a good 2-3 months, so idk. And rofl, you failed constantly when you tried to raid us.

Banned Senior Member

TheReapers, the remake of Momentum, hell they might not of been DTS (the ones behind OB) haven't logged in for a good 2-3 months, so idk. And rofl, you failed constantly when you tried to raid us.
    Oh , momentum , didn't we make your leader quit?
    Anyway , since we both can't prove our statements , let's just leave it but as tobol said , we were unkillable so...

im sorry but thereapers? don't even try bring them here, they were such a fail clan...
    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    Gear wasn't the same at all as you used to wear personals +8 and for example stonecold that had sherion and shard +8's after two weeks or so? I can't hardly see a single rogue who has at least similar gear to him after 3 months Every single priest from your party had party cure or subside which makes difference and else scrolls that most of you used on pk while ppl were runing unbuffed. I wont flame anyone it's a part of game, everyone was able to use scrolls, lvl faster than everyone else etc. You were unkillable and that's fact but at least don't try to hide that you overgeared, leveled other ppl. Once we made 80's and used to pk with scrolls we did same, too bad you left too early and we couldn't fight you at all.
    hotbloodedkillah didn't get that sword +8 until about a week before he just quit the server and didn't bother logging, his account was inactive for weeks before aviv started to log every now and then to pk on it, can't exactly use that.
    and every sin in our clan, even a lvl 67 one when stonecold was 80 had better daggers than him, he was using quest md's untill around a 3.5 weeks into the server where he got lucky and made them daggers, even before them though he had dragon, with like i said, the worst daggers in the clan.
    and all priests had their skills? wrong again, before we quit we officially had 3 priests with their 70 skills, and one of them never pk'd and just farmed for his 70 skill, other one was inactive second he got it, we pk'd with a party curer about 5% of the time.

and scrolls? the only time we would ever really scroll would be in war, or just use speed sc's when we pk and pk on buffs, don't gimme that shit.

apart from them 2 everyone else in our clan were pretty shitty gear. u outgeared any of our mages by far and our 3 main priests didn't even have old skelly belts, rol's until we quit ( hemi ( had full quest ffs ), irres )

and apart from hbk the best wep our warriors had were ps 7 which most warriors have that or equal to that when we pk'd

we never outgeared anyone as the gear was literally all the same bar a few exceptions ( the ones u mentioned ) and probably still is

and whilst we did lvl quickly, stonecold/hbk hit 80 first, then literally had to log off and wait for others in the clan to hit 80 to properly pk, which took another 5-7 days and by then orcs probably had 2 or more full partys of lvls 80, lol.
    trytankme likes this.

As I said before it's pointless to talk about that as it will bring just a flame war which none of us want, at least not me. I just noticed that when I was pking you always had that main party with party cure and subside but w/e maybe I just had bad luck. Same goes to gear ( I've got my own story about that, and you either as we can see ).

But still noone can say there weren't best players in Europa. That's a point of the game and they made it fast geared up fast lvled fast and there were no competition for them. if they would stay till now things could change but its only loud thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Oh , momentum , didn't we make your leader quit?
    Anyway , since we both can't prove our statements , let's just leave it but as tobol said , we were unkillable so...
    ahhh its the probation guy again:P Tell me, how did YOU make momentums leader quit? jackass get ur head out of ur ass.
    and as far as undezz in cz lol funny story, ask maltuz to tell you when party of 4-5 raided undezz and stonecold had to bring 2nd party in HAHAHAHAHA
    was funny shit, anyways always funny to laugh at undezz kids

I'd say I like the way Endless pk, once they have every party member in vent/ts.

Anywayz, undezz was biiiiiig failure:d
    momentum made you leave? LMAO funny prob guy*_*

so we're talking about a clan that gang bang a few ppl with a whole army or just bout players that for real showed some skills while being in hard situations wich involved some real "skills"!?

From what i saw, undez got fucking banged unless they rolled with 2 partys vs 10-15 orcs. No shame in that, just dont come in here with the whole "WE DID" bullshit when half of it aint true. Easy to say you rolled a server when you pk'd for 2 weeks and quit, then wait a couple months n start ego'in out on a forum. You guys where nothing special there was only 5-6 select people that were skilled in that clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    From what i saw, undez got fucking banged unless they rolled with 2 partys vs 10-15 orcs. No shame in that, just dont come in here with the whole "WE DID" bullshit when half of it aint true. Easy to say you rolled a server when you pk'd for 2 weeks and quit, then wait a couple months n start ego'in out on a forum. You guys where nothing special there was only 5-6 select people that were skilled in that clan.
    yo, could you name those 6? , i can't get more than 2-3's in my mind :s.

ROFL, what movie/ tv show is that from

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    ROFL, what movie/ tv show is that from
    Community, it's the bomb

Alright,lets get back on track:

Most skilled orcs in general (back when I played):

AsWellAs, iAmTheBitch, Obnoxius (all 3 were decent), PendexO on that one rogue, Hyenka (priest), As far as mages, I can really only remember one from Oblivion that stood out to me.

Humans in general:

eeh... Rabi, and uuh, yeah.

hell no undezz just raped everyone and they didn't roll with 2 parties.. u weren't even there bro. they had 1 pt and raped everyone no one cud compete with them so they quit. it was too easy for them

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast