Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Best Gobble Drop

This is a discussion on Best Gobble Drop within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gobbles gone, the world will never know for sure. but if u can post the ss pls do i dont ...
Page: 4

SLeePMoDe

gobbles gone, the world will never know for sure. but if u can post the ss pls do i dont feel like searching

Jaex

I've already explained the discrepancy in xp %, so don't bring that one up again.

SLeePMoDe

wow

DarkFlare

Originally posted by [b
    Jaex]Darkflare why are you so dumb - course it's Three.

And like I said don't believe me I don't care. I just don't see why some people say "GM said Gobble doesn't drop it - case closed" when GMs were the idiots that told us not to use skills on the Gobble in the first place... *:rollseyes: *

I got it from the Gobble - yay lucky me, w/e to people who don't believe me. For those who believe my party of three clannies - lvl 59 rogue, lvl 61 BP and lvl 64 warrior - can take down Felankor, go you *:lol:[/b]

EH!!! dont call me dumb or no sex for u <_<

Nigglet

you get more then only 13k coins from gobble, can you explain that pls just wondering ?? and the huge exp difference between the 2 ss ?

Jaex

I'm in a party, coins are shared. :rollseyes:

I've already explained the xp difference - I took the drop pickup screenie quickly before running to next spawn and relogging. My clannies and I did Gobbles non stop for like 8 hours before they left and I was alone so I took a mini break to screenie some of the uniques I had to post on clan forums. Hence the xp difference.

Strong Side

Originally posted by PFK
    raptor+9 beat that
    It only drops jewerly you noob! h43r:

SillyHo

congrats if its true...we got perhaps 25-30 diff drops with another 50-60 boxes that were just coins...didnt even see any tier 2 uniques like black dragon neck...best drop for us was ammy of dex/ammy of str depending on your class you may like one more than the other

DarkFlare

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PFK
    raptor+9 beat that
    It only drops jewerly you noob! h43r:[/b]
    even if rappy did drop +1 hahhahahahahahahahaa

but im guessing the guys just trying to crack a joke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234