Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Best parties in CZ in Carnac West

This is a discussion on Best parties in CZ in Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DrunkMexican Draven... Me > u Cod. bye ppshhhitt..... I lightweight/ninja pro up to that camping spot and ...
Page: 15

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Draven... Me > u Cod. bye

ppshhhitt..... I lightweight/ninja pro up to that camping spot and knife ur sniping a$$.

ya.. that just happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmN9jQwtwHg

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    the only one with a vendetta here is you against me. You keep pointing me out becuz of some stupid shit Perfection stirred up...

Owned in game.. lol I dont even know who you are and never fuckin heard of ya in any KO circle...

+1 exactly... its Camatotz problem now since he's gonna be super active and needs no help.

says the self proclaimed greatest legendary , most awesomess mage of all eternity. I bow before all your righteousness.. we mere mortals are not worthy....

We're not worthy - YouTube
    Thank you. You finally understand that me > you. I respect the dedication you put in to prove yourself though. Very noble of you sir.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Thank you. You finally understand that me > you. I respect the dedication you put in to prove yourself though. Very noble of you sir.
    Shut up troll nobody cares

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    You obviously do. If you didn't, you wouldn't have responded.

@beatable
    On topic : a party with ninsu is basically a win.

Hmm he was a mod? Am I seeing something new here? Nonetheless, a topic where you stroke each others egos... that was so last decade with this game... anyways, I don't even know why this topic exists... as coolboy said... if blacki's mage party was the one owning CZ, then that just shows how terrible the rest of you are.... and if you don't get the message from that, I'm saying you got owned by a bunch teribads... so you must be even more tera-teribads.
    Better than people making topics about themselves and having to stroke there own ego to feel recognised... Now you'll probably say, thanks i knew i was recognised. Seen it all before, you flame then you get balled then you just pull out some sarcastic 1 lined bullshit thinking your awesome. Everyone in this thread knows your a worthless cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Better than people making topics about themselves and having to stroke there own ego to feel recognised... Now you'll probably say, thanks i knew i was recognised. Seen it all before, you flame then you get balled then you just pull out some sarcastic 1 lined bullshit thinking your awesome. Everyone in this thread knows your a worthless cunt.
    those that know who he is think he's a worthless cunt. pretty sure for most people, myself included, he's just some random posting bullshit everywhere thinking he gets on people's nerves for a game. beatable go do like the nerd you are and go back under your bridge.

if i made a poll to add a anti nick button to prevent nick from posting in the threads , it would get thumbs up^_^

@ draven,

wouldnt work as i would see u with my motion sensor, then id pre concusion grenade you and drop shot you, thus making you rage quit and jump off a bridge shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    if i made a poll to add a anti nick button to prevent nick from posting in the threads , it would get thumbs up^_^

@ draven,

wouldnt work as i would see u with my motion sensor, then id pre concusion grenade you and drop shot you, thus making you rage quit and jump off a bridge shortly after.
    the minute i see ur motion sensor, my RC car is getting the kill cam of the week.

hate camping sniping fools.. but love them on my team in objective based matches

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Thanks I knew I was recognized.

those that know who he is think he's a worthless cunt. pretty sure for most people, myself included, he's just some random posting bullshit everywhere thinking he gets on people's nerves for a game. beatable go do like the nerd you are and go back under your bridge.
    Yes those people that know me have told me numerous times that I am a worthless cunt. I tried to be like "Nuh uh, you are"... but they'd be like "Nuh uh, you are"... and well since I lost that argument, I simple went under my "bridge", cried a river and gave life to the Nile river.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post

@ draven,

That poll might just make the history books of the "Biggest hatin' orgy".

Thanks I knew I was recognized.

Yes those people that know me have told me numerous times that I am a worthless cunt. I tried to be like "Nuh uh, you are"... but they'd be like "Nuh uh, you are"... and well since I lost that argument, I simple went under my "bridge", cried a river and gave life to the Nile river.

That poll might just make the history books of the "Biggest hatin' orgy".
    4698 useless posts later and you're still a faggot. You should mark that down as one of you're accomplishments.

4698 useless posts later and you're still a faggot. You should mark that down as one of you're accomplishments.
    Already down as one. Check.

Already down as one. Check.
    Alright glad you caught it before anyone else did.

holy shit i just finished reading the 15 pages of fagotism on this server...

I just want to make a few statments here and thall be it...

Those who dont me im M4. I play on all of cubans chars and then some and I also helped make Integrity.

This is coming from one of the founders of the clan... " There are plenty of more SKILLED players than us on the server" .... However badfamily is not among them...

I dont give a shit if you think your better than us. Play the game, have fun and shut the fuck up!

Perfection has NO life and is probably a fucking virgin who has never felt the warmth of a womans vagina. Fucking grow up! You are a disgrace to that proud nation of israel you baby back bitch....

Integrity is a descent clan that has accomplished alot. Yes they are geared to the max but they do also have some skills. In this game u can have all the skill in the world but without items your just anohter bitch whining about elite players. You also must have skill because all the us.d in the world cant buy you a combo. There has to be a balance.

Im not gonna flame badfamily because of one asshole especially because BF has some great players. ( I think ziegdryd is the best mage on server)

Seriously Perfection stop stroking your 2 inch e-penis because your about to bust and noone wants to catch your jew aids.

BB /closetopic

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoAuditore View Post
    holy shit i just finished reading the 15 pages of fagotism on this server...

I just want to make a few statments here and thall be it...

Those who dont me im M4. I play on all of cubans chars and then some and I also helped make Integrity.

This is coming from one of the founders of the clan... " There are plenty of more SKILLED players than us on the server" .... However badfamily is not among them...

I dont give a shit if you think your better than us. Play the game, have fun and shut the fuck up!

Perfection has NO life and is probably a fucking virgin who has never felt the warmth of a womans vagina. Fucking grow up! You are a disgrace to that proud nation of israel you baby back bitch....

Integrity is a descent clan that has accomplished alot. Yes they are geared to the max but they do also have some skills. In this game u can have all the skill in the world but without items your just anohter bitch whining about elite players. You also must have skill because all the us.d in the world cant buy you a combo. There has to be a balance.

Im not gonna flame badfamily because of one asshole especially because BF has some great players. ( I think ziegdryd is the best mage on server)

Seriously Perfection stop stroking your 2 inch e-penis because your about to bust and noone wants to catch your jew aids.

BB /closetopic
    im gonna get a hold of cuban and tell him to post the proof about the ventrilo recording he has its in spanish so it need to be subtitle