Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 66 of 66
Like Tree10Likes

best pk server

This is a discussion on best pk server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually his reactions on this thread are mostly on topic explaining why c-west shouldn't be named in best pkserver. I ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    actually his reactions on this thread are mostly on topic explaining why c-west shouldn't be named in best pkserver. I checked and in 2/3 zones i was nr.1 on the rankboard upon entering. I'm a naked rogue so either I'm superskilled or... (fill in the gap)

    Calling someone an asshole is offensive and you really should lower your e-tone.

  2. #62
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    actually his reactions on this thread are mostly on topic explaining why c-west shouldn't be named in best pkserver. I checked and in 2/3 zones i was nr.1 on the rankboard upon entering. I'm a naked rogue so either I'm superskilled or... (fill in the gap)

    Calling someone an asshole is offensive and you really should lower your e-tone.
    Don't bother with his kind, those c-west players are so delusional about their server that it's not funny to troll them anymore, or even just present them with the truth, I simply feel bad for their wasted money and time on that pathetic server. They will just keep arguing about how good their server is, while they spend their time on the forum instead of in game (quite the contradiction if you ask me), and that's ignoring the fact that all the screenshots, pk videos and the very few non delusional players that say it's bad as shit show how dead the server actually is.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how little these meaningless nobodies know about me

    its funny, keep it up, give me more attention. i hear thats how you beat a "troll" like me.

    because posting realistic facts means spamming / trolling in these boards.

    The stupidity...
    Razor, these "facts" only apply to your reality. We don't all share the razor reality, so therefore I'll simply call it your opinion. Most people will do the same. You are not some KO savior, bashing is fun, but ffs everyone else is right, you OBSESS way too much in a game you apparently don't play. The 'liked' razor hasn't been around for a while, just stop trolling bro. You hate the game, so either buy it and make it better, or quit.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Don't bother with his kind, those c-west players are so delusional about their server that it's not funny to troll them anymore, or even just present them with the truth, I simply feel bad for their wasted money and time on that pathetic server. They will just keep arguing about how good their server is, while they spend their time on the forum instead of in game (quite the contradiction if you ask me), and that's ignoring the fact that all the screenshots, pk videos and the very few non delusional players that say it's bad as shit show how dead the server actually is.
    It all depends on your idea of what is fun. When I get home from work there is always 2-5 parties vs 2-5 parties in cwest. I usually get off in the slowest time of the server, yet I can have active fun. I also have a char on euko, and i log in there at the same time..yea I'm also on the leader board. It's all about time zones, trying to say one server is bad because you logged and it was dead is just stupid, you should know that after years of ko.

  5. #65
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    It all depends on your idea of what is fun. When I get home from work there is always 2-5 parties vs 2-5 parties in cwest. I usually get off in the slowest time of the server, yet I can have active fun. I also have a char on euko, and i log in there at the same time..yea I'm also on the leader board. It's all about time zones, trying to say one server is bad because you logged and it was dead is just stupid, you should know that after years of ko.
    I have played C-west throughout the years, especially when people liked to brag that it's active, like right now, I have checked both US time zone and European time zone, and I can say for a fact that you're either delusional or lying.
    I won't bother again because I have already explained that it's pointless to argue with the likes of you, and I won't drag myself into one of these discussions once again.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I have played C-west throughout the years, especially when people liked to brag that it's active, like right now, I have checked both US time zone and European time zone, and I can say for a fact that you're either delusional or lying.
    I won't bother again because I have already explained that it's pointless to argue with the likes of you, and I won't drag myself into one of these discussions once again.
    Simple post, you are wrong.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Threads

  1. Best PVP Server in US WOW
    By Deathie in forum World Of Warcraft
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 11:11 AM
  2. The best RLB Server
    By BabaHypno in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 02:19 PM
  3. Best DCZ server Edana - Akara
    By bknight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:48 AM
  4. WHAT IS BEST DCZ SERVER?
    By WrathofGod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 05:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •