Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Bifrost is opening up with today's maintenance ! Rhales Announcement

This is a discussion on Bifrost is opening up with today's maintenance ! Rhales Announcement within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know that bifrost is opening up tonight with the maintenance. GM Rhales announced ...
Page: 1

Default Bifrost is opening up with today's maintenance ! Rhales Announcement

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that bifrost is opening up tonight with the maintenance. GM Rhales announced it in his Facebook Page.

Also he said " We would like to announce that some activity zones will be released soon according to your demands."

I think in here he refers to Ardream mostly.

What do you guys think ? Bifrost will be filled with k0xp or what ?

Ardream coming soon :O

Validating

Wtf is this! Don't launch ardream yet! I just made a reply to this other topic explaining that it's gonna take forever! Sry for caps!

Ardream should follow since it was released with bifrost on USKO. They seem to be releasing things in that order.

Bifrost will obviously be filled with hackers, but I mean cmon it should be easy for GMs to be able to ban those guys, they're obviously going to go for mage hacker parties at greed
    BjornIronside likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

I wouldn't release either of those zones without actual koxp related measures but oh well, it's NTT.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I wouldn't release either of those zones without actual koxp related measures but oh well, it's NTT.
    Bifrost level requirement =70. Problem solved I can't imagine very many people would go there under that level anyways

@Adi tell your friends to implement that

lvl 70 wont stop koxpers going to bifrost...... if you remember how usko was ^^

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    lvl 70 wont stop koxpers going to bifrost...... if you remember how usko was ^^

people need to realize that ntt while not being a great company, bans a million times more k0xpers than k2 ever did. Stop referencing 6-7 years ago when saying they wont ban people, makes you look like an idiot.

wohooooo ardream soon <3

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    people need to realize that ntt while not being a great company, bans a million times more k0xpers than k2 ever did. Stop referencing 6-7 years ago when saying they wont ban people, makes you look like an idiot.
    Then you realize that it takes no effort for koxpers to create 100 more level 60s by the next day, if not in a couple hours. If a bunch of koxpers took chaos stone, or ruined a bifrost session, why do I care if they get banned 3 days later? It doesn't matter anymore by then. They need to be removed on the spot, and that's not going to happen.

Unless NTT is consistent with the bans, then they might aswell not ban anyone. Don't be fooled so easily mate.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Then you realize that it takes no effort for koxpers to create 100 more level 60s by the next day, if not in a couple hours. If a bunch of koxpers took chaos stone, or ruined a bifrost session, why do I care if they get banned 3 days later? It doesn't matter anymore by then. They need to be removed on the spot, and that's not going to happen.

Unless NTT is consistent with the bans, then they might aswell not ban anyone. Don't be fooled so easily mate.

They might as well not ban anyone? what kind of logic is that. Being fooled? recognizing that someone is still a shitty company, but is better than the last shitty company is being fooled?

I think you're just upset, eat a cookie, drink some tea. <3

I still can;t get over " May as well not ban anyone" like, noone and nowhere will ever stop everyone/ everything bad. You live in a distorted world if you think they can :P

Unfortunately razor is right, it's way too easy to just create a new level 60 within a day.

Without active GMs sweeping the servers every few hours, I feel they need to implement a 70+ or 75+ rule on these events.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    They might as well not ban anyone? what kind of logic is that. Being fooled? recognizing that someone is still a shitty company, but is better than the last shitty company is being fooled?

I think you're just upset, eat a cookie, drink some tea. <3

I still can;t get over " May as well not ban anyone" like, noone and nowhere will ever stop everyone/ everything bad. You live in a distorted world if you think they can :P
    Basically, banning does nothing unless it's done on the spot. Koxper characters are dummy accounts, they fulfill their purpose and can be discarded easily afterwards. I feel nothing when I see a familiar koxper name banned a couple of days after they already farmed players, chaos stones and who knows what else. I know that the guy controlling said batch of koxpers is already back again under different names with the items possibly sold or in a mule account. It does nothing.

I call it being fooled because when you see the ban notices you feel relieved, you feel as if NTT is actually doing a good job at keeping cheaters at bay. Then you realize that they don't have to announce bans. They didn't do it back in the day, why now? Just to deceive naive players into thinking that they are doing their job flawlessly. So that people see that GM's aren't completely useless or that they exist at all.

With all the cash that NTT has raised, I find it baffling how they can't afford to have 24/7 GM patrolling. Private servers do it, yet these useless fucks can't? One starts to think if there's a secret meaning behind all this leniency towards cheaters.
    Manhattan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
    wohooooo ardream soon <3
    I'm an ardreamer as well,

See you there soon

Stop fucking whining and wait to see if they have done anything to it to prevent koxpers. They've had plenty of time to plan for it.

Hope they never open Ardream.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast