Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Bifrost is opening up with today's maintenance ! Rhales Announcement

This is a discussion on Bifrost is opening up with today's maintenance ! Rhales Announcement within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Josh Stop fucking whining and wait to see if they have done anything to it to prevent ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Stop fucking whining and wait to see if they have done anything to it to prevent koxpers. They've had plenty of time to plan for it.

Hope they never open Ardream.
    Why would you say that ?

Little archer Senior Member

btw to all this, where is the source?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Stop fucking whining and wait to see if they have done anything to it to prevent koxpers. They've had plenty of time to plan for it.

Hope they never open Ardream.
    I wonder if they've planned anything against koxpers since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    btw to all this, where is the source?
    I didn't link the source because it was in turkish . You can check the source here

Banned Senior Member

Wish they would keep other PK zones closed and have CZ only honestly. All opening other zones does it split the population and have less active PK.

They should implement average item level requirement system for bifrost and ronark land and ardream

I wouldn't release either of those zones without actual koxp related measures but oh well, it's NTT.
    If they implement K2's old wallhack system koxpers will not be able to do bifrost.

KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar

Ardream pl0x!

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Basically, banning does nothing unless it's done on the spot. Koxper characters are dummy accounts, they fulfill their purpose and can be discarded easily afterwards. I feel nothing when I see a familiar koxper name banned a couple of days after they already farmed players, chaos stones and who knows what else. I know that the guy controlling said batch of koxpers is already back again under different names with the items possibly sold or in a mule account. It does nothing.

I call it being fooled because when you see the ban notices you feel relieved, you feel as if NTT is actually doing a good job at keeping cheaters at bay. Then you realize that they don't have to announce bans. They didn't do it back in the day, why now? Just to deceive naive players into thinking that they are doing their job flawlessly. So that people see that GM's aren't completely useless or that they exist at all.

With all the cash that NTT has raised, I find it baffling how they can't afford to have 24/7 GM patrolling. Private servers do it, yet these useless fucks can't? One starts to think if there's a secret meaning behind all this leniency towards cheaters.
    first 2 paragraphs are you putting words into my mouth that haven't been said so they don't deserve an intelligent response.

3rd paragrahph, sounds a lot like you're upset that apexko didn't go as well as you had hoped, why else would you be playing on steamko instead ? what's your name again, caelestis or something?

All I read is "QQ they're not as good as private servers and yet here I am playing it " again, eat a cookie, have some tea.

Viva la Ardream

EDIT: removed incorrect statement because i thought this was my ardream post and not this one.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    first 2 paragraphs are you putting words into my mouth that haven't been said so they don't deserve an intelligent response.

3rd paragrahph, sounds a lot like you're upset that apexko didn't go as well as you had hoped, why else would you be playing on steamko instead ? what's your name again, caelestis or something?

All I read is "QQ they're not as good as private servers and yet here I am playing it " again, eat a cookie, have some tea.

Viva la Ardream

EDIT: removed incorrect statement because i thought this was my ardream post and not this one.
    Well, why would you know anything about this game anyway, didn't you have a level 72 mage then quit? Yeah, I don't expect you to know what's going on at CZ or any zone that isn't moradon worms

Please be aware that on Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 22:00 EDT, we will be conducting a scheduled maintenance on Steam Knight Online Servers and service will be unavailable. Server downtime is currently undetermined.

The maintenance will include:
    Server Stability Improvements
    Opening of Bifrost (70+)
    Addition of Transformation Scrolls to PUS
    Voucher of Oracle can now be deleted from inventory

Please note that these updates may be subject to change. We will update this announcement as necessary.

We appreciate your patience during downtime.
    Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Knight Online

Have they said anything about adding Cypher rings?

Then you realize that they don't have to announce bans. They didn't do it back in the day, why now? Just to deceive naive players into thinking that they are doing their job flawlessly.
    While I agree, I must point out that they did announce bans back in 2007-2008. It was rather counterproductive though, as half of the chat was just spam due to literally half of the population k0xping their brains out. I swear there was a notice in the chat every 5-10 seconds and it actually made it difficult to read chat sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    While I agree, I must point out that they did announce bans back in 2007-2008. It was rather counterproductive though, as half of the chat was just spam due to literally half of the population k0xping their brains out. I swear there was a notice in the chat every 5-10 seconds and it actually made it difficult to read chat sometimes.

yah i remember that. we complain complain and we still play it and give them $$ they dont care money comes anyway!!!! :PFucking pk system keep us here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast