Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Bifrost is opening up with today's maintenance ! Rhales Announcement

This is a discussion on Bifrost is opening up with today's maintenance ! Rhales Announcement within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor btw to all this, where is the source? Bifrost opening : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...52102811581257 Bifrost will be 70+ ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    btw to all this, where is the source?

Bifrost opening :
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...52102811581257

Bifrost will be 70+ :
    https://www.facebook.com/45210281158...type=3&theater

Quote Originally Posted by Fre3 View Post
    Have they said anything about adding Cypher rings?
    Unfortunately they didn't. They should bring it for people that want to sell / buy characters. I also need Cypher ring to put my ardream and cz warriors in 1 account. I hope they add it soon

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    Looks like they put Ultima back in BF then? seems silly, they removed it from USKO for good reason...

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Looks like they put Ultima back in BF then? seems silly, they removed it from USKO for good reason...
    exacly what i thought, i mean the Ingame Marked may mess up quickly. I hope that they going to Launch RLB and DCZ, so the Skill quests would finaly be payable for those items like fang of Bakkira.

Why did they remove it? Koxpers took it?
    I never killed that mofo except for in some boss events.

no !! Where did you read that?
    There will be no ultima

Quote Originally Posted by BjornIronside View Post
    Unfortunately they didn't. They should bring it for people that want to sell / buy characters. I also need Cypher ring to put my ardream and cz warriors in 1 account. I hope they add it soon
    Could be added, but there´s no date yet

only reason they would rush opening bi-frost/ardream is to make people forget there is so many koxpers on steamKO. It's all a illussion to hide the real problem of the game.

and you see, it's already affecting..... everyone hyped about the expansion and they forgot the state of the game. This forum alone, would make steam suspicious about whether KO follow their rules or not.........
    Bathory likes this.

You can't possibly expect 0 koxp in this game now, can you ? Think about the real life. There are restrictions, laws, sanctions for people that do illegal things but yet we have a lot of criminals , don't we ?

How can you possibly expect to have 0 illegal activity in a virtual platform ?
    Last edited by BjornIronside; 04-07-2016 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BjornIronside View Post
    You can't possibly expect 0 koxp in this game now, can you ? Think about the real life. There are restrictions, laws, sanctions for people to do illegal things but yet we have a lot of criminals , don't we ?

How can you possibly expect to have 0 illegal activity in a virtual platform ?
    I don't think any one of us is actually saying there shouldn't be cheaters on MMo's they belong the game in way people understand, in games like WoW etc they provides people with materials for specific professions which couldn't run without them as power leveling, and they also belong in runescape and many others.

but on KO the cheating is purely meant for own gains and making money, and annoying the fuck out of people in CZ. At least other MMOs use the donations to improve the game play, and stuff like that but the harsh truth is 99% of people income coming from cheaters and they can't/ will not simply ban them all.

even if they ban one player, they got 10 cheaters making the gold as well so one of them succesfully makes the 100m a day which ruin the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I don't think any one of us is actually saying there shouldn't be cheaters on MMo's they belong the game in way people understand, in games like WoW etc they provides people with materials for specific professions which couldn't run without them as power leveling, and they also belong in runescape and many others.

but on KO the cheating is purely meant for own gains and making money, and annoying the fuck out of people in CZ. At least other MMOs use the donations to improve the game play, and stuff like that but the harsh truth is 99% of people income coming from cheaters and they can't/ will not simply ban them all.

even if they ban one player, they got 10 cheaters making the gold as well so one of them succesfully makes the 100m a day which ruin the economy.
    K0xpers are making some fucking gg money out of this game. So it doesn´t matter what steam is going to do against them, they will find a way to avoid that and continue filling their pockets with thousands of dollars

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Why did they remove it? Koxpers took it?
    I never killed that mofo except for in some boss events.
    It was originally in it. to get to the ultima room it required 1 of each of the 7 frags and a key (if i remember right). they removed it because K0xpers simply wall hacked across the map into the room and killed it each time it spawned

no !! Where did you read that?
    There will be no ultima

Their post on FB states

"Hail Knights!

Fight the powerful monsters associated to the seven sins and challenge Ultima's power, one of the most powerful bosses in Knight Online. Bifrost is now available!"

It was originally in it. to get to the ultima room it required 1 of each of the 7 frags and a key (if i remember right). they removed it because K0xpers simply wall hacked across the map into the room and killed it each time it spawned

Their post on FB states

"Hail Knights!

Fight the powerful monsters associated to the seven sins and challenge Ultima's power, one of the most powerful bosses in Knight Online. Bifrost is now available!"

mmmm weird...

K0xpers are making some fucking gg money out of this game. So it doesn´t matter what steam is going to do against them, they will find a way to avoid that and continue filling their pockets with thousands of dollars
    why would steam do anything against them? it's simply a platform for NTT to host games at and find population (which they didn't) all same users playing it, as no one want to play KO that is 99% forced in turkish (or any specific language in that matter). What I meant was steam is strictly against account selling, or third-person items (in this case gold selling).

everyone is selling accounts here, and if steam would find out you think they would love that this game is breaking every single rule they accepted in the terms of joining steam platform?

small quote of the terms and rules "You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account". This rule is not precisely, but if they find it out they will disable all sold accounts, and by the look at it there is quite few which would even lead up of removing KO from the library.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    why would steam do anything against them? it's simply a platform for NTT to host games at and find population (which they didn't) all same users playing it, as no one want to play KO that is 99% forced in turkish (or any specific language in that matter). What I meant was steam is strictly against account selling, or third-person items (in this case gold selling).

everyone is selling accounts here, and if steam would find out you think they would love that this game is breaking every single rule they accepted in the terms of joining steam platform?

small quote of the terms and rules "You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account". This rule is not precisely, but if they find it out they will disable all sold accounts, and by the look at it there is quite few which would even lead up of removing KO from the library.
    I was talking in general.
    Doesn't matter if steam, nttgame or mgame is trying to do something against them. K0xpers will always find a way around to fill their pockets with this game and i'm definitely not talking about less amounts of $$

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast