Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The big mistakes and blocks that doing by K2 ( Quest Bug )

This is a discussion on The big mistakes and blocks that doing by K2 ( Quest Bug ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First i want to start from my personel problem. The system which using fot detect doing quest bug didn't work. ...
Page: 1

The_sTRom

Default The big mistakes and blocks that doing by K2 ( Quest Bug )

First i want to start from my personel problem. The system which using fot detect doing quest bug didn't work. This are my proofs about system's work:
    The GM can look to power up store and can see when i transfered my nation to Karus. Also can see after this date i am in a mission bug.

After Fire Drake patch upload to game i have becomen Karus. But unfortunatly i have pending missions on my charecter. Than i tried to complete my pending missions but NPC's said me i have a mission which is pending on me . I tried to do my pending mission but situation still same. I have spoke with Game Moderator Sullimo and said me: '' You have transsfered your nation and quests are bugged on you. I said how this problem can solve? Sullimo's answer was so: '' We are working on it and this bug will be solved as soon as possible''. So i understood the situation. I have said: OK thanks.

Than months have passed. But still i wasn't doing my quest. Because This bug hasn't been resolved yet.
    Therefor I couldn't do my pending quests.

Before two weeks i have recoreded a video about my missions. Because i wasn't doing my pending missions. Because i am thoughtfull to take measures. I was guessing somebody will cast aspersions on me.I have suspected unjustly.This is my recorded video when before quest bug: http://rapidshare.de/files/36252660/Film2.wmv
    This video includes that TheStr0m hasn't got any pending mission but i have choose a mission and said me i have a pending mission :-o In this video everthing is clear and net. I am proofing this system is not working.You have blocked lots of player unjustly. The buggers haven't blocked But the legal player have been banned unjustly.

I want to meet the person who did this system by face to face.

TheStr0m:I am in a quest bug. I wasn't do my current quest, How can i do a mission more than one time? Do you think this is a fair fine? All of you must be reliable while you decided on me. I can answer the everthing that you want from me. I am the first 70 level human mage.

Wolf: Wolf was a priest which in paramun spot abouy 17 - 20 hours.And also clan leader and first 70 lvel priest.

cohen_cz and anaksinamun: I haven' t got lots of knowledge nut anaksinamun was looting ewil wizard by honestly.

This legal player's account has been blocked unjustly. How is the degree of truthness this unjustly suspects?

And i am asking you K2 staff:
    Are these reliable situations? I think it is not.It is not reliable.
    My opinion is so: You couldn't solve this problem completly. And you choose some victims for another player's satisfaction. But you have choose wrong players to victim. These players are legal and honest players. I have proofed everything to you. My proof is the best proof.

This message will send to KOL forum and İ want to share this with yours.

(-TheStr0m -is another victim) I was 76 level % 85 before i banned.

I don't want to see TEZ's stupid answers in this topic. Because in my every topic i don't want to struggle with stupid TEZ

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

BANNED BISH!, BANNEEEEEEEED!

haha

The_sTRom

Originally posted by schrotti
    BANNED BISH!, BANNEEEEEEEED!
    löl pika ^^

1done, 5mill more turks to go

take it like a man...

go cry somewhere else because you and your +9 complete set are not wanted here

bye bye

i bet paddy is drunk again coz he didnt find the close button yet :lol:

oh noes, im such a funny baba today ^_^

Originally posted by schrotti
    i bet paddy is drunk again coz he didnt find the close button yet *:lol:
    no but i found the ban button

u nasty bish h43r:

should i unban him dya think?

hm..ya go ahead, we need some flames here... gets boring w/o all the turks

well from what i heard through the grape vine, several kb mages abuses the quest bugs, so i am not throroughly surprised.. i sawa pic of u at lvl 80 w/ 35%, but i assumed it was photoshopped bcuz i continued to see u lvling afterwards.. who knows. if you claim to have not cheated, then let's hope you didn't, but only you know what u did or didnt do. Sorry that so many gg's got banned.. and hopefully it will sorted.

GratiS

well keep banning. may be u ban me too. Racisim got you !!!

here is a msg. from

ThesTorm
    everbody know i am always paper mage... one friend gave me his completes for trying thats are not mine pauldron helmet and boot +9, pad +8 but thats are not mine i tried and gave back him before 2 weeks i dont have any +9 items now.

lol, i'm yet to actually hear of a good gun that got banned :P

More Justice anybody? Because right now it is being served

and Gratis, you want to see racism? Go check this forum for turk bashing posts, see who blocked them... nah it's not racism, its realism, i'm willing to accept there are twats everywhere even in my own country (i banned 0000000 for anti-muslim posts remember), you need to learn the same.

You come here claiming everythings racism when you dont know jack shit, remind me of Ali G 'is it cuz I is black?'

id like the piece with the bananas in it..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast