Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The big mistakes and blocks that doing by K2 ( Quest Bug )

This is a discussion on The big mistakes and blocks that doing by K2 ( Quest Bug ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by GratiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GratiS)</div> Originally posted by PADDY @ <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS U MUST UNBAN TURKISH IP U MUST APOLOGIZE AND ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by GratiS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GratiS)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-GratiS

U MUST UNBAN TURKISH IP U MUST APOLOGIZE AND U MUST WORK LITTLE BIT MORE TO KEEP ASSHOLES AWAY

lol i'm hearing all this from the guy that tried to get the ahm investigated because you guys couldn't take the castle.... LOL

this is all coming from the guy who had OBVIOUS CHEATERS in his clan and did FUCK ALL about it

don't you dare come on here and tell me what the fuck i should do when you need to reconsider your own set of moral groundings
    can you tell me who were they cuz there is no ConQuesT anymore. none of conquest member got banned due to exp bug.
    none of us were wearing ubers. this is just your theory. man[/b]
    Savi is holydreamz, been banned before. He has Felankor rings, and i know he's never killed felankor he really is a complete cheat and i am disappointed you did not see this in him.

The problem with racism is generalisation. People see some turks cheating and generalise all turks as cheats. In WOW people hate the chinese for similar reasons, Mel Gibson hates jewish people, it's all due to generalisation. Even in this topic you generalised me as a racist, where as you have no clue about how intolerant of racism i am.

Generalisation will only cease to be a problem when people are shown differently, it is always the case.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ZANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

GratiS

what ever thx 4 your time. its not going to help. i mean talking about this. cuz tomorrow one of us will pm u fck usa and one of u will pm me duper goes like that.
    good night all.
    take care

The_sTRom

unbloked TheStr0m
    ty for k2

Fucking useless twat, you aren't welcome here. Even with your +9 complete you're still utter shit.
    Gratis, continue repeating useless shit and I'll ban you too.

GratiS

i am so afraid pls dont ban me. ZZZZZZ u think i do care ban me if u can or stfu.

Originally posted by GratiS
    i am so afraid pls dont ban me. ZZZZZZ u think i do care ban me if u can or stfu.
    I love challenges ^^

DragonFire

I love how your so desprite to stay on these forums..Kinda makes me giggle. ^_^

Banned

And majix Thestrom SS about lvl 80 %35 was for the fool Tez. it was photoshop
    gratis ur a bigger asshole then i thought really

u blame me for saying someone is fucking abusing bugs exp when the a jackass like strom think he is playing jokes......people who have +9 completes duped cant joke about being level 80 as fast as he did.....no one will think its joke.........

the fool would be u......u think we are racists.....are u talking about non turks or american? also more turks are racist then any other country so look in the mirror BABA

i dont pm 100 turks saying fuck turks and fuck turky and fuck ur mother.......a 100 stupid turks pm me saying they fuck my mother country and god.......so gratis u really are not the man i thought u were.........you are another one of the jackass's that tell me to fuck my mother, sister, god and country....u are no better then them when u only see the turk side

to the strom....glad to see u didnt cheat for exp....i apologize for that......but ur still a cheater since u had + 9 complete set which i seen with my own eyes....the other guy who plays ur account is very nice guy....u seem it to but cheaters can be nice too......sorry for the other guy if he never knew about the +9 complete set

on olympia we've figured out a way of taking care of turks pmn u

if a turk pms u random shit keeeeps going jus reply ONE TIME with

FUCKALLAH

it takes care of em

Originally posted by Private
    on olympia we've figured out a way of taking care of turks pmn u

if a turk pms u random shit keeeeps going jus reply ONE TIME with

FUCKALLAH

it takes care of em
    grats i'm sure someone somewhere is very proud of that show of ignorance

anyway, topic closed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234