Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

The Biggest Item You Didn't Get Scammed For!

This is a discussion on The Biggest Item You Didn't Get Scammed For! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my penis...
Page: 5

SirKaoS

my penis

when i was in FiRe i lent a mirage +8 to NiL8R to encourage him not to quit (he burned his daggers ironically). He left the guild for noname, didn't return the dagger and then sold the combo guide i wrote for FiRe on ebay. Yeah, people are shit. You shouldn't trust anyone unless you have known them for years and even then you should always be vigilant. Kids are the worst, just because they are skint and will do anything for money, but people from poorer countries in eastern europe are not to be trusted either.

WaSaBaBasdf

Well the biggest Item i had ever give was my DV+10..
    i had given it to Acura..
    for a lot items: I had given to felix most of the items he got in his list .
    Also i had lent once the villager's items to smn:
    War shell seT+13 reb.
    dual ROF+3
    IN+3
    IB+3
    dual WE+3
    CS+7
    RAPTOR+9
    II+12 REB
    GIGA+9
    SKELLY+3
    TOTA+10REB,HANQUK+8

lvl 80 sin with

Dual ROL+3
    IN +3
    IB+3
    Skelly belt +3
    WP+3
    EME+3
    RE+3
    Shard+9 /RB+15
    Shell set RB+10
    CS+0
    40 gb's

and yes this person knew my seal question too as he had tons of items on my account from his warrior.

This was a year ago so god knows how much it was worth.[/b]

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

when i was in FiRe i lent a mirage +8 to NiL8R to encourage him not to quit (he burned his daggers ironically). He left the guild for noname, didn't return the dagger and then sold the combo guide i wrote for FiRe on ebay. Yeah, people are shit. You shouldn't trust anyone unless you have known them for years and even then you should always be vigilant. Kids are the worst, just because they are skint and will do anything for money, but people from poorer countries in eastern europe are not to be trusted either.[/b]
    did someone buy it?

How should I know? He was selling it for $5 a pop. I didn't talk to him after that.

oli

when i was in FiRe i lent a mirage +8 to NiL8R to encourage him not to quit (he burned his daggers ironically). He left the guild for noname, didn't return the dagger and then sold the combo guide i wrote for FiRe on ebay. Yeah, people are shit. You shouldn't trust anyone unless you have known them for years and even then you should always be vigilant. Kids are the worst, just because they are skint and will do anything for money, but people from poorer countries in eastern europe are not to be trusted either.[/b]
    What about the exceptions?! (Hungary is a "poor eastern europe country")

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

What about the exceptions?! (Hungary is a "poor eastern europe country")[/b]
    well i think all he wanted to say is that in general player from poor countries are way more dangerous to trust then players from rich countries. well i dont think hes right since you can be poor and an asshole at rich countries too and i only got scammed by guys from germany finnland and usa in the last 4-5 years^^

oli

well i think all he wanted to say is that in general player from poor countries are way more dangerous to trust then players from rich countries. well i dont think hes right since you can be poor and an asshole at rich countries too and i only got scammed by guys from germany finnland and usa in the last 4-5 years^^[/b]
    I got scammed from a French :unsure:
    And France is a West-Europe Country h34r:

It depend what kind of human are you, evil or good...

what the fck are you talking about? i have been playing this game for 3 years, and everytime there was a scam in clan, it was an american scamming an american. You talk about poorer eastern europe countries? how did you come up with that conclusion? explain

gorgio didn't have my seal pass when I had those items but someone else did who used my char [/b]
    Ok my bad.

I also remember that silver lent her crimson +8 set to robin. Robin quit game and silver had forgotten about those items, I think. So I pmed her when I found her on msn and she told me I could keep using them. Untill i joined kb then I had to give them back asap :-D which is understandable ofc.

oli

what the fck are you talking about? i have been playing this game for 3 years, and everytime there was a scam in clan, it was an american scamming an american. You talk about poorer eastern europe countries? how did you come up with that conclusion? explain[/b]
    Thanks for the question, btw I think if someone is poor, he wouldn't lose a friend in a game too... to become poorer...

oSTUo

what a massive waste of time this thread is. its utter bollocks. nobody has given ANYTHING to someone they DONT KNOW AT ALL.
    its madness who would do that. if you give something worth any value to somebody you do not know at ALL. thats basicly a gift. and the other person is entitled to keep it ffs.

well, let me just get this straight. say im in moradon (very unlikely as i quit years ago, but say i am) and some random turk comes up to me, and trades me a ROF. then says "gift back plys" im supposed to give it back? come on.

on a slightly less retarded note, the most somebody has given me when they DID know me was.. well lots of things. account info's. chitin shield's off like 3 guys.
    most fun thing was probably when i scammed K2 for a CS. BOOYAHHH

BTW Cy. i love your "From" bit. Its pure sex. just like you.

CS+8 to anatham on human ares.

question is, why would i trust some1 i dont know? :huh: :huh:

I transfered all my items through a clannie (who I bearly knew) with my whole item list cuz I was desperate to move it to my safe account (ironically).

Talking around $700-800 worth of stuff.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast