Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

The Biggest Item You Didn't Get Scammed For!

This is a discussion on The Biggest Item You Didn't Get Scammed For! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i let someone borrow a ib+8 i knew for like, 2 hours, and he gave it back, i think it ...
Page: 8

i let someone borrow a ib+8 i knew for like, 2 hours, and he gave it back, i think it was OoDryKilloO from Epiphany, it was somebody in Epiphany on Ares lol(before fire drake)

nutsackatak1

i dont get this topic. by "random person" do you mean like some guy comes up and asks you for an item and you give it to them? pretty sure people dont jsut give away items to anyone who asks.

should make the topic like...most amount of items you've trusted someone with and didnt get scammed, instead of random person.

but for me it would be nothing, as i dont give things i expect to get back to randoms.[/b]
    Where does it say random person. Anyway most people got it?

As the title says, what is the biggest thing you've trusted someone in game you don't know with and have gotten back?[/b]
    from my point of view that means random person.

Deviouspro

I never had good items, was always a noob in +7's and plate shields and dol's and everyone else i knew had way better gear so they did not need to borrow anything, and if i had any GG items like these items mentioned i wouldn't trust anyone with them.[/b]
    i remeber ur acc in refugee or something almost 2 years ago
    support priest ftw

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

5gb, +8 priest fabric, +7 ii, wp and ep, 1x roc and we to some random guy in c-west...he gave back when i made a return o_0

ringos321

Shard +7 , chityn shels +7 , md +7 , pp +7 . When frire drake open ! Keyloger

900M i was buying an item in trade for 100M but entered 1000M (1B) the guy/gal traded me my 900M "change" back

Does that count? :P

Impact +8 and DS+7

Well..I knew that deadhealer was a good boy but didnt knew if he is trusty.. I gave him all my items.. WE +2 pe +2 in +1 ib +0 shells set +8 raptor +7rbrth roc +3 +2 and some more and he gave all back <3 DeadHealer

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

well...bassicly all my items/accounts....if i count themm all over time around 600-800 usd value.... always let my peruvian friend and sweedish friend use my accounts items :P u gotta know who you trust b4 get fucked xD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678