Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Blocked for Luring / CR? 3 Day's....

This is a discussion on Blocked for Luring / CR? 3 Day's.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jeffriestim I wasn't complaining, I was just stating that I got sent to jail with no explanation ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    I wasn't complaining, I was just stating that I got sent to jail with no explanation at all, and as u said, how can they prove about my macro? They can't, so I got sent there with no proof

oh there is quite clear proof of that - and it is not so hard to check if some one use MSN bug (i wont reveal how since i`m quite sure players would do their best to avoid that ), pedal users - thats totaly different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I love how our community just complains all the time but when NTTGame actually does something good, none cares.
    Take this thread as an example, OP complains about being blocked for luring, he played innocent at first but you are more than welcomed to check his thread on official forums and see that after few posts he admitted luring, with his side char.
    Same thing goes for his friend which is just poetic justice.
    that`s what KO4LIFE has become long time ago, bunch of malcontents complaning about everything. No matter what will change same ppl gonna complain but about different things.
    Adi likes this.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post

that`s what KO4LIFE has become long time ago, bunch of malcontents complaning about everything. No matter what will change same ppl gonna complain but about different things.
    not just ko4life, its wat forums r used for general nowadays honestly, thats why i barely use the things lmao,i play games for fun, none of this behind the stage drama, tho from time to time i do enjoy being a little immature and coming on these lol

oh there is quite clear proof of that - and it is not so hard to check if some one use MSN bug (i wont reveal how since i`m quite sure players would do their best to avoid that ), pedal users - thats totaly different story.

I admited to luring because yes i did on a side character, why tho? because some turk thought it was ok to come and KS after me being in the same slot for over 10 hour's, why did i not get proof? because he wouldn't of got banned just like the other 20 turks we reported for doing the same thing including luring, the game is TRKO now, if your not turkish then you don't have a chance, oh and as for Adi's comment about "if you invest a little $ you can compete" is this some kind of joke? you yourself invested well over 1k usd, which most of it you ended up burning on the anvil..., look in cz on midgard, theres a warrior with full krowaz set +8, full uniques +3.... how can anyone invest a "little" $ and compete with that? i'm quiting because if you don't invest money, if you don't babashop you may as well not play.. there was a time when playing was for fun when farming hours upon hours was fun, now its who can out baba another player. even when i see the notice's "xx has been ban for 3rd party tools." i could run around the whole map within an hour and find at least 30 slots all being used by koxper's, how hard is it really to do the same? "oh look GM's are banning people, really great job, yeah because when you work a 9 - 5 as they probably do, or something similar its great that they ban 20 people during 1 shift of 9 hours." you even have to pay to submit a support ticket, i mean what the fuck is that? It may of been the turks who made this game popular but its also the turks who are going to destroy it. it's not a game anymore, if you play it, you're playing it to make a profit full stop. But like you said "No matter what will change same ppl gonna complain but about different things." because WoW you need to pay to submit a ticket right? because on other mmorpg's you need to pay a a subscription weather its 10 - 40$ to even just login to the server's or to even compete with other players? on other mmorpg's you need to buy all types of stuff from the ingame shop just to pvp... when will you realize that everything this game stand's for is wrong? i know its an old mmo but you don't need to turn it into a cash cow and ruin it for everyone and you to be that naive to think that we are all complaining for the sake of complaining is moronic. anyway i'm done with this topic. as i said because it can be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I admited to luring because yes i did on a side character, why tho? because some turk thought it was ok to come and KS after me being in the same slot for over 10 hour's, why did i not get proof? because he wouldn't of got banned just like the other 20 turks we reported for doing the same thing including luring, the game is TRKO now, if your not turkish then you don't have a chance, oh and as for Adi's comment about "if you invest a little $ you can compete" is this some kind of joke? you yourself invested well over 1k usd, which most of it you ended up burning on the anvil..., look in cz on midgard, theres a warrior with full krowaz set +8, full uniques +3.... how can anyone invest a "little" $ and compete with that? i'm quiting because if you don't invest money, if you don't babashop you may as well not play.. there was a time when playing was for fun when farming hours upon hours was fun, now its who can out baba another player. even when i see the notice's "xx has been ban for 3rd party tools." i could run around the whole map within an hour and find at least 30 slots all being used by koxper's, how hard is it really to do the same? "oh look GM's are banning people, really great job, yeah because when you work a 9 - 5 as they probably do, or something similar its great that they ban 20 people during 1 shift of 9 hours." you even have to pay to submit a support ticket, i mean what the fuck is that? It may of been the turks who made this game popular but its also the turks who are going to destroy it. it's not a game anymore, if you play it, you're playing it to make a profit full stop. But like you said "No matter what will change same ppl gonna complain but about different things." because WoW you need to pay to submit a ticket right? because on other mmorpg's you need to pay a a subscription weather its 10 - 40$ to even just login to the server's or to even compete with other players? on other mmorpg's you need to buy all types of stuff from the ingame shop just to pvp... when will you realize that everything this game stand's for is wrong? i know its an old mmo but you don't need to turn it into a cash cow and ruin it for everyone and you to be that naive to think that we are all complaining for the sake of complaining is moronic. anyway i'm done with this topic. as i said because it can be locked.
    so for reall if everything is so wrong, enlighten what are you doing here? As far i can see you are simply still mad because you got punished at the end - and that just prove that system works, rest of that are simply excuses to justify your actions. Btw daily in KO there is 300 - 600 bans and jails - 95% of them without notice but w/e. Nothing that i or anyone else say gonna change your point of viev.

so for reall if everything is so wrong, enlighten what are you doing here? As far i can see you are simply still mad because you got punished at the end - and that just prove that system works, rest of that are simply excuses to justify your actions. Btw daily in KO there is 300 - 600 bans and jails - 95% of them without notice but w/e. Nothing that i or anyone else say gonna change your point of viev.
    Because KO is an addiction rather then a "game to play" and i am actually quitting TRKO for the last time, i've finally realized that unless you spend rediculous amounts you won't get far. i couldnt care about my 3 day ban to be honest, i have other games to play, Rust, CSGO, theres actually quite a few things im doing other then ko, of course i was mad at the start who wouldn't be. I don't need to justify anything because, its the truth ask any KO player why they play, how much they invest in a "game" they will all tell you the same with the same opinion's. Shame all of those 300 - 600 bans, are new accounts trying to use a 3rd party tool that they think that they can get for free from a forum and end up causing no harm to the actual game just moronic people. It's actually the people who are level 60+ who are on exp spots in TS scrolls that you can clearly see are cheating but what do i know i'm just a player.... i'd also like to see actual log's of the ban's but i guess you can't show that either... i know plenty of people who did indeed abuse the coin bug and i know a lot of them ended up not getting banned. As for the "xx has been banned for 3rd party tools." that isn't a GM either its an automated system that when the KO exe detects a 3rd party tool being open'ed client side that it recognize's, it gets put into a table in the database and all the user's inside that table get either disconnected or banned. I'm not a complete moron as for some. i'd really like to know what you get out of being a forum mod over there for moding.
    jeffriestim likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I wasn't complaining, I was just stating that I got sent to jail with no explanation at all, and as u said, how can they prove about my macro? They can't, so I got sent there with no proof
    I don't know what happened with you, I also don't know who you are so it's hard to tell.

They actually can prove your macro, when I said macro above I meant as of using macro for VS, PVP etc.. when someone uses it for "minor healing" you can't prove that he's not using his hands.
    However, when someone uses it for EXP, it's not to hard to prove that.. (e.g. you are attacking for 10 hours straight without using a single spirit of genie, someone comes your spot PMs you, you don't answer and continue attacking.. should I go on ?)

On topic, guys just stop being so hypocrite.
    You come back to ko --> you complain about ksers/lurers --> you post a cheat report --> the criminal gets blocked --> you post on forum how glad you are about it --> the next day you yourself lure on another player --- > complain because you got blocked.

Do you see what I am trying to say? don't play innocent, every single one of you deserved what he got.
    @jeffriestim, you are complaining about getting jailed for "macro", you did use a macro right? so what are you complaining about, jeez...

SumYungHo Senior Member

I don't know what happened with you, I also don't know who you are so it's hard to tell.

They actually can prove your macro, when I said macro above I meant as of using macro for VS, PVP etc.. when someone uses it for "minor healing" you can't prove that he's not using his hands.
    However, when someone uses it for EXP, it's not to hard to prove that.. (e.g. you are attacking for 10 hours straight without using a single spirit of genie, someone comes your spot PMs you, you don't answer and continue attacking.. should I go on ?)

On topic, guys just stop being so hypocrite.
    You come back to ko --> you complain about ksers/lurers --> you post a cheat report --> the criminal gets blocked --> you post on forum how glad you are about it --> the next day you yourself lure on another player --- > complain because you got blocked.

Do you see what I am trying to say? don't play innocent, every single one of you deserved what he got.
    @jeffriestim, you are complaining about getting jailed for "macro", you did use a macro right? so what are you complaining about, jeez...

as i said, i never onced complained, i didnt speak to a gm, i didnt cry on forums, i didnt deny any accusations of using a macro to exp or nothing, i just blatantly stated that i got sent to jail with no explanation, but now regiss has explained that to me, thx btw :P

hahahah sounds like me, except i had my mouse macro

does it look like im denying anything here?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

as i said, i never onced complained, i didnt speak to a gm, i didnt cry on forums, i didnt deny any accusations of using a macro to exp or nothing, i just blatantly stated that i got sent to jail with no explanation, but now regiss has explained that to me, thx btw :P

does it look like im denying anything here?
    I was talking everyone in this community, in general, when I said don't play innocent, don't take it the wrong way.

But well, if you understood the problem then it's all good .

SumYungHo Senior Member

I was talking everyone in this community, in general, when I said don't play innocent, don't take it the wrong way.

But well, if you understood the problem then it's all good .
    oh yeah, the community in general, and well basicly society in general, they want the world, and are willing to do whatever it takes, whether or legal or not, and once they crash and burn, they just gonna cry :P

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I admited to luring because yes i did on a side character, why tho? because some turk thought it was ok to come and KS after me being in the same slot for over 10 hour's, why did i not get proof? because he wouldn't of got banned just like the other 20 turks we reported for doing the same thing including luring, the game is TRKO now, if your not turkish then you don't have a chance, oh and as for Adi's comment about "if you invest a little $ you can compete" is this some kind of joke? you yourself invested well over 1k usd, which most of it you ended up burning on the anvil..., look in cz on midgard, theres a warrior with full krowaz set +8, full uniques +3.... how can anyone invest a "little" $ and compete with that? i'm quiting because if you don't invest money, if you don't babashop you may as well not play.. there was a time when playing wabla bla bla im stupid and a whining noob- 5 as they probably do, or something similar its great tbla bla bla i am stupid and r everyone and you to be that naive to think that we are all complaining for the sake of complaining is moronic. anyway i'm done with this topic. as i said because it can be locked.
    a tl;dr version :you are a player who doesn't respect the rules and expects to get unbanned for a thing you have made , pretty good e-drama over here

Little archer Senior Member

tfw regiss is the new Pelos

Regiss maybe you guys can have a list who's currently Banned or Blocked, so that way we know for sure they're banned/or temp blocked for a certain amount of time. Anytime we submit a video we still see those guys being there. but we're the only ones seems to be banned. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    tfw regiss is the new Pelos
    Wanna be boss of my fan club?

Quote Originally Posted by dylandy View Post
    Regiss maybe you guys can have a list who's currently Banned or Blocked, so that way we know for sure they're banned/or temp blocked for a certain amount of time. Anytime we submit a video we still see those guys being there. but we're the only ones seems to be banned. Thank you
    That would just made ban process longer, and what would be purpose of that? 95% of ppl would not even care.

Wanna be boss of my fan club?

I'll allow this if I can make the T-Shirts and be in charge of trips out.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    I'll allow this if I can make the T-Shirts and be in charge of trips out.
    Fine, why not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast