Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is Blooding skill for lvl 75 warrior spamable?

This is a discussion on Is Blooding skill for lvl 75 warrior spamable? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not spamable... -.-!...
Page: 3

its not spamable... -.-!

TunaFishyMe

it still adds up bitch
    50 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 50!! while you are spamming 700 damage!

evenson

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    it still adds up bitch
    it makes no difference, when i have a mage dot on me im not like, OMG TOWN TOWNT OWN WIMG AUFNUINIOGNIUNROWIU:%, its like.. oh.. im getting hit for 50 dmg every second... i'll just pot in a few seconds.. lalala... And warriors stats dont increase hugely. HP does for sure, but ap doesnt. While everyones hp and ac is going up, our AP is moving by about 50ish ap per level, woohoo, so in ten levels, 70-80 i gain 500 ap. that puts me at 3100 at level 80 with a raptor +8/80, thats not much increase since getting level 80 is fucking ridiculous. anyhow im done ranting.. back to exp ( rofl )

RunLikeYouStoleIt

the whole point of leveling from 70 to 80 is to have 2k+ more hp than you have now, along with extra 100 damage which is alot when your trying to out pot it, which you cant

warriors level 80 will be spamming 700+ on any gear with a raptor 8, sense on the beta i spamed people at level 70 for 600+ constantly on IN +3 IB +3 etc.
    levels arent just for skills, its for the excess hp warriors get. and get multiple skills like 80 attack, 20 masters, 45 defense, 5 berserkers

ownage for leveling on easy stuff, luering on koxp'ers, pking with the personall 15 str buff which saves that scroll if you use it, + 20 masters

correct me if im wrong. no flame

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    it still adds up bitch
    it makes no difference, when i have a mage dot on me im not like, OMG TOWN TOWNT OWN WIMG AUFNUINIOGNIUNROWIU:%, its like.. oh.. im getting hit for 50 dmg every second... i'll just pot in a few seconds.. lalala... And warriors stats dont increase hugely. HP does for sure, but ap doesnt. While everyones hp and ac is going up, our AP is moving by about 50ish ap per level, woohoo, so in ten levels, 70-80 i gain 500 ap. that puts me at 3100 at level 80 with a raptor +8/80, thats not much increase since getting level 80 is fucking ridiculous. anyhow im done ranting.. back to exp ( rofl )[/b]
    and if you hit them with dot first, every dot cancels out a minor heal on a rouge and when they do run and redball they still have it on em. just hope they pot in time

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Tuna, Rogues cant disarm weapons, only armor at lvl 80.....

And i'm glad it's not spammable, amagin if the DOT from the attack stacked?
    is it just my computer that it shows up on....on the homepage under the expansion notes for July 21st, 2006:

Rogue Master skills:

-Source Marking (Lv.75): Marks an opponent, disabling the opponent's ability to become invisible. Does not apply to monsters.
    -Weapon Cancellation (Lv.80): Voids the stats of the enemies' weapons. Does not apply to monsters.

To me that suggests disarming the weapon(s), not the armor.

PayForMySinS

Icons of the level 75+ warrior skills. Got these from friend that was level 80 on beta.

Blooding is not spammable, it has a cooldown of a minute+.
    It has a DOTS damage which does 1K damage of a period within 20 seconds which absoluty owns in 1v1s. Hell blade is best move/skill in RoFD which is spammable.

Manilas

Default warrior skills

Yes, bleeding only has 1000 damage over 20 seconds, then you had the lvl 15 master quest skill which is

Axe blade : lvl 15 master quest skill = Inflicts 200% damage without miss/failure and inflicts an additional 1000 damage over time.

Shock stun : lvl 20 master quest skill = Inflicts 200% damage and causes a 3 second stun.

So, you start out by a shock stun and a scream, followed by a leg cut just to make sure that opponent wont get away, then do a bleeding, followed by axe blade and then you have fun with hell blade or howling sword, whichever you prefer.

Rinse and repeat :lol:

Oh, about the wool of iron, yeah, a warrior could end up with nearly 7k def and you musnt forget to add up the lvl 10 master skill matchness. And if by any chances he goes below 30% of his hp = redball, just went to 8.5k def

well if skills in master are so shity go and put 10 points into defence u will get much more def then 55skills in def

evenson

Default Re: warrior skills

Originally posted by Manilas
    Yes, bleeding only has 1000 damage over 20 seconds, then you had the lvl 15 master quest skill which is

Axe blade : lvl 15 master quest skill = Inflicts 200% damage without miss/failure and inflicts an additional 1000 damage over time.

Shock stun : lvl 20 master quest skill = Inflicts 200% damage and causes a 3 second stun.

So, you start out by a shock stun and a scream, followed by a leg cut just to make sure that opponent wont get away, then do a bleeding, followed by axe blade and then you have fun with hell blade or howling sword, whichever you prefer.

Rinse and repeat *:lol: *

Oh, about the wool of iron, yeah, a warrior could end up with nearly 7k def and you musnt forget to add up the lvl 10 master skill matchness. And if by any chances he goes below 30% of his hp = redball, just went to 8.5k def
    The 15 master quest skill is that but insted of 1000 damage voer time, its 1000 durability gone with a % chance to work

I've used both the 75 and 80 master skills and they are both shit. The shock stun is so short plus I don't know if it was just arena or not but it seemed to not work too often. Exceed break has such a long cool down time that 1000 durabity drop is crap.

PayForMySinS

You think that's bad, rouges assassin skill at level 80 lasts for 3 seconds and has a cooldown for 20 years.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

is it just my computer that it shows up on....on the homepage under the expansion notes for July 21st, 2006:

Rogue Master skills:

-Source Marking (Lv.75): Marks an opponent, disabling the opponent's ability to become invisible. Does not apply to monsters.
    -Weapon Cancellation (Lv.80): Voids the stats of the enemies' weapons. Does not apply to monsters.

To me that suggests disarming the weapon(s), not the armor.[/b]

Then someone needs to restranslate somthing by the time a rogue hits 80

if worrior master skills so suck put skill points into def and be happy instead of usles skills get more def .Rouge skills afther 72 also suck and are weard I thing best are mage skills and for duffers

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by BFD@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Rogue Master skills:

To me that suggests disarming the weapon(s), not the armor.

Then someone needs to restranslate somthing by the time a rogue hits 80[/b]
    Leave it to K2 to say one thing but mean another.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast