Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Boarder Defence Disabled, anyone know why?

This is a discussion on Boarder Defence Disabled, anyone know why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there was NO bdw after the restart yet, so it is possible that they wanted to write 'bifrost' instead of ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

there was NO bdw after the restart yet,
    so it is possible that they wanted to write 'bifrost' instead of 'border', just be patience.[/b]
    yeah, only time will tell....

Banned Senior Member

well what i know (of my experience) there is alot cheaters in BDW, speedhack so on, and we dont know yet, but maybe they closed it cause of that

BoneKeeper

well what i know (of my experience) there is alot cheaters in BDW, speedhack so on, and we dont know yet, but maybe they closed it cause of that[/b]
    nah they just want to leech more money by letting us repot throw our Credit Cards in PUS :/

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Although sometimes when they disable things and don't bring them back, alot of the times they do... So give it a few days.

Don't you know how K2 works?
    Every time they fix (or at least claim to fix) a problem, they disable something that was working perfectly.[/b]
    hahahah lmao +1

they fix one bug, and create 3 more. Then they fix those 3 bugs, and create 9 more xD its a never-ending cycle

BoneKeeper

Although sometimes when they disable things and don't bring them back, alot of the times they do... So give it a few days.[/b]
    +1

Strike

dunno if this helps or raises more questions but i found this topic on the offical forum last night:http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=179701

IsgurosBous

From that topic:
    Originally posted by Linus
    There were some issues with it causing duped items, and then all of a player's legit items being wiped in the dupe wipes. We're aiming at having it back up Thursday night.
    So let's hope that's true..

lil_mageskillz

was hoping to lvl up my rouge. hes a little over 96%. but now i got to waite for bdw to be back, because i hate exp rouges :P

!Premier_Assassin!

lol BDW is the only reason why i play KO xD

lil_mageskillz

its the only way most lvl 60-69 exp. like my rouge exp is only bdw :P

Babiesforlunch

supposedly dungeon is down too?

Ignore Me Senior Member

It sounds like Linus is describing the other thread in the forum with items being duped in BDW. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=252118

I don't think a few % XP is worth risking all your items for. They probably have to disable it.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

It sounds like Linus is describing the other thread in the forum with items being duped in BDW. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=252118

I don't think a few % XP is worth risking all your items for. They probably have to disable it.[/b]
    there going to have exp events on the week end ...so i guese its gona take a while for them to fix...

HastaLaVista

there going to have exp events on the week end ...so i guese its gona take a while for them to fix...[/b]
    Its bcoz HEllsgarem is disbaled. There is already a topic about it.
    Whatever gogo Exp Events.
    Not just 25 % I want at least 40% =)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast