Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Carnac West

This is a discussion on Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; right... you keep telling yourself that and maybe your clan will hit #1 , thats right they just quit again ...
Page: 2

Hydr4

right... you keep telling yourself that and maybe your clan will hit #1 , thats right they just quit again b4 getting #1 sounds like another excuse maybe i will write a song about it[/b]
    nik why u gotta be like this? your always the one causing drama no mather what fucking clan ur in , and also how are we doing on east? were owning everyone just like on all the other servers we played , btw i am happy that we went east atleast theres more then 5 orcs in cz at all times , u must wonder how that feels like huh? anyway i dont really think u care because u suck at pk anyway , btw are u liking ur clan full of immature fuckwits?

Banned

nik why u gotta be like this? your always the one causing drama no mather what fucking clan ur in , and also how are we doing on east? were owning everyone just like on all the other servers we played , btw i am happy that we went east atleast theres more then 5 orcs in cz at all times , u must wonder how that feels like huh? anyway i dont really think u care because u suck at pk anyway , btw are u liking ur clan full of immature fuckwits?[/b]
    east isnt for me i already started here and dont have the time to switch , also im loving this clan cause its always interesting , also how am i causing drahma i guess the truth hurts huh bro , btw why dont you go pwn , baba , and sell your char in the first month again xD anyways i think it would have been more usefull for everyone to stay here , servers are starting to fill up and getting nice for pk and shit

yeah west is starting to fill up now...
    now its 6v6 in cz not 5v5

Banned

now its 6v6 in cz not 5v5 [/b]
    xD

Magenta

I don't want make new topic, so, in which days are LW and DLW on C-west?

sexy Owa

now its 6v6 in cz not 5v5 [/b]
    the server has picked up majorly the only reason cz is empty is because people are exping as hard as they are the wars are nearly full for orc side. anyways i understand you preferring to play turkish people who cant even play the game makes you look that much better.

and some turks can play the game way better then u or me kk?

sexy Owa

and some turks can play the game way better then u or me kk?[/b]
    before or after duping? there are great turkish people out there, but the top turkish players are all cheating trash -.- the ones who earn everything they have are always overlooked :P because compared to those with +3 uniques they are nothing :/

did i say anything about top clans with +3s? no
    i said
    and some turks can play the game way better then u or me kk?[/b]
    theres allot of turks in this world... a few gotta be good

Magenta

I don't want make new topic, so, in which days are LW and DLW on C-west?[/b]
    BUMP h34r:

sexy Owa

did i say anything about top clans with +3s? no
    i said
    theres allot of turks in this world... a few gotta be good [/b]
    well then you would be correct but damn why would you want to even play with the likes of them cheating trash is an understatement

Wanted more orcs to kill...i think thats a good enough reason. If you don't agree doesn't matter cuz we arent in west so stop talking about us? Drama queens ftw

Hydr4

east isnt for me i already started here and dont have the time to switch , also im loving this clan cause its always interesting , also how am i causing drahma i guess the truth hurts huh bro , btw why dont you go pwn , baba , and sell your char in the first month again xD anyways i think it would have been more usefull for everyone to stay here , servers are starting to fill up and getting nice for pk and shit[/b]
    drama? like the first day u came in my clan and u already got into a fight with one of my clannies thats drama

HotAsIce

Or drama like complaining when people didn't pay a "clan fee" that I'm sure you sold after everyone quit? Or how about drama like xping for a few days then complaining because everyone else had the patience to level up before they PK'd, then switching servers after spending hundreds of USD on coins? Hmmm.

well then you would be correct but damn why would you want to even play with the likes of them cheating trash is an understatement [/b]
    i've read alot about carnac west and cheating aswell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast