Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl

This is a discussion on Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its just 2 much effort to, redownload the KO file, get the updates, install the game, reinstall it cos of ...
Page: 5

sexy Owa

Its just 2 much effort to, redownload the KO file, get the updates, install the game, reinstall it cos of some noob bugs, spend 10 hours fixing xtrap and then finally starting from level 1 only to be disconnected in 10 mins. Thats my take on it atm :/[/b]
    make your char ill make all that time worth it i promise. some people spend a whole 20 minutes to set up knight online just try it who knows

didinino

Oh raj u are such a noob xD

haha makes me laugh

comon u can xp the weekend and have a lvl 60 pretty quick so dont make excuses u know u can do it but /lazy ftw xD

i hope my motivation post will change ur mind, and also, i wanna see u own me as a bp ^_^ (speaking to raj only, not anyone else! )

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Will you buy me plat prem? <3

:wub: =D

didinino

hum............no

1 weekend with just xp scrolls u can do it, u dont need to lvl up after 60/62... come ><

+1 with topic just keep it how it is if u dont like it go to another server....y ruin a server some ppl like wen u practicly have unlimited choice ( go east go old server or quit)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345