Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cheating? not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating? not cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie Sigh. talk about not beeing open minded. well its pretty mutch impossible to argue with 350ppl ...
Page: 5

Sustain

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    Sigh. talk about not beeing open minded. well its pretty mutch impossible to argue with 350ppl to one so I just leave it at this note. but I have to admit flameing is fun :lol:
    kids having fun yay!

jimfujitsu

I ddin't know felix has acolytes.

don't try to look to rules of other games each game has diffrent rules. Thats why we don't play all the same game.

So it's not because autoloot is allowed in another game that you download a diffrent program to get autoloot in this game.

So I'm sorry to say but delete that bullshit program ^^.
    I had Pene Pan in my clan using it. When I saw it he had to chose. If he ever used it one more time when I saw he could leave me clan directly.

He stopped using it and saw he was totaly wrong. Just think about it. If you use that program it's not fair for other players to + you bring you give your clanname a bad name + people will think you and your clan are all cheaters + one day you'll get banned because gm sees it.

All your effort for xping all gone in one second. It's not worth to do it ^^

I hope you understand good luck !!!

Btw play final fantasy http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=857...nal+Fantasy+mix

tolgahan

turk musun aga?

tolgahan :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love to see your reaction (for the pictures lolzz)

This post is like asking "Is macro legit? Hey, I let the program shoot for me, it just makes the job easier for me, right?"

If u cant loot the glaves, then u certainly doesnt deserve it. Loot system is there for a reason.

little_painter

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed
    so u first bypass anti cheating security addon , then u load a 3rd party tool that autoloots .. and u ask us if its cheating?
    if you say it like that it sounds alot worse that it is. think about it, do I get a HUGE advantage ingame? don't think so[/b]
    yes u doo, u save time looting on killing soo you "mini kosp" you are able too kill more in shorter time cause all gets looted taht u want

you sir are a fuck tart <_<

tolgahan

i am tring to have some fun. thats all. or i am not meaning anything :P

Taal

Hi, I have a program that shoots monsters for me and loots for me, It's not really a cheat because i could do it normally, it just makes it easier oke? <_<

tolgahan

i wish i had a program that pks for me

Banned

I wish i had a program that takes care of my Real Life and i can play more <_<

Technicolor

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    Man, Seriously think of the question you asked. And we are being open minded, We aren't going to lie to you. You are cheating and there is no way around that.
    I guess so but then again I play cypher.[/b]

pls give me ur ingame nickname... so next time i see u i can put u on my friendlist :rollseyes:

jimfujitsu

K2 could do something if they really wanted to . I understand trko is a big investment which they wont do but they could move turkish players on like 6 out of nine servers and leave 3 servers for non-turkish players with ban on turkish ip.Then all turks could swim in their shit-hole undisturbed.

lvl50rogue

Originally posted by johnnyleduche
    yea.. he should be banned!!1 LoL.. *but really i know wut u r saying but its still considered cheating..... * *i mean i kill tw with my clan and 1 person gets the treasure box after killing it.. n other guy goes attacking the other tw... its simple... *so ur still cheating by using it... *

ps: BAN HIm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL *jk =P
    Its this kind of attitude that ruins the game. An admitted cheater logs on u say its ok.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed

so u first bypass anti cheating security addon , then u load a 3rd party tool that autoloots .. and u ask us if its cheating?

if you say it like that it sounds alot worse that it is. think about it, do I get a HUGE advantage ingame? don't think so
    i dont talk pretty words my friend , i talk the truth[/b]
    I dont get any advantage ingame! or if you think the few seconds it takes to loot as an advantage I guess I do, but the question is if YOU think its cheating or not. dont include k2 in this[/b][/quote]If it was meant to have autoloot, MGames would have released it.

It's cheating.

You have an advantage. Instead of using time to loot, a program loots it for you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast