Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Chinese Gold Farmers

This is a discussion on Chinese Gold Farmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pathetic......
Page: 5

Pathetic...

god, get a life. If you wearnt dumb you would know how crowded China is and how hard it is to make a living over their. "Lets let them live on the street adn starve to death because selling pixel is against the rules in video gaming". seriously thats basicly what your saying. you switch your life with them and you wouldnt find any better thing to do but this. Its a good thing thing to support because they farm in games and sell them for a living instead of making drugs and selling them for a living which is the worst thing you never want(i hope) someone to do.[/b]
    Don't call me dumb if you can't spell.

Of course I feel a little bit of remorse for these people, but because their poor etc, it doesn't justify what they do.

I guess in your eyes it's ok for someone to steal from your house because their homeless?

If you people were in K2's shoes, or any other big shot company, you would feel the same way as I do.

Xtr3m3

^^So my theory about you was right...huh?

That the good thing about knowing human nature :lol:

^^So my theory about you was right...huh?

That the good thing about knowing human nature :lol:[/b]
    I don't work for K2, my father used to work for Blizzard.

bazzeeka

thats a fkin sick job , id do that shit if i was homeless for sure.

all the kids are probly growing up thinking a computer is there father lol.

Razorbacks12

The boss of the workshop are ruining their lives , paying ALOT lesser than what they deserved.[/b]
    lol... this job they have takes no skill or education, so how much do you think you should be paid to sit at a computer and press 2 buttons all day?

simple182

Don't call me dumb if you can't spell.

Of course I feel a little bit of remorse for these people, but because their poor etc, it doesn't justify what they do.

I guess in your eyes it's ok for someone to steal from your house because their homeless?

If you people were in K2's shoes, or any other big shot company, you would feel the same way as I do.[/b]
    :lol: :lol: Video Games and Real life is 2 completely different worlds. This does not hurt anybody, you really need to get a life.

the chinese are literally pros at cheating, they make the turks look distinctly amateur. There is no question that they will ruin KO if left uncontrolled, like they already did with other franchises. Infact, the fact that there are less franchises means that their efforts are now concentrated into making profit from USKO. They are doing the same thing in many other games, notably world of warcraft. Blizzard have one of the best anticheats of any game, a huge budget and massive staff, yet they still struggle to deal with the threat from the chinese. Banning their accounts doesn't work, its a tiny band-aid over a huge wound.

:lol: :lol: Video Games and Real life is 2 completely different worlds. This does not hurt anybody, you really need to get a life.[/b]
    Really? What happens to the money that K2 get from people buying premium? Is that all virtual too? If these people were to cause KO to close, you think it won't affect anyone irl, moneywise? K2 is a company, just like fucking Walmart, they make REAL MONEY.

KeL

k2 makes 16-20 million a year. I rather have my people survive then see k2 live with their terrible ways

didinino

well isnt banning all Chinese IP and end with it?
    i saw that video on media section (look for giga's question about those noob chars with strange & equal name), and i must say its 1 crazy method to make money.

a good thing from us, the community, is simply not buying from them, although im sure some of u say "why the hell should i pay $$ for private player if i can get more money in less $$ from an organized site".

try not to ...

DM:X

to them, its actually good, doing something they enjoy for money.. if not for this job, they will probably be too poor to afford to eat[/b]
    let them die, making a life from game currency is just retarded. go work in reallife. People who say there is no job to find are just lazy bastards. there is always some work to find.

fuk chinese farmers

aresgal

No problem with the guys farming as long as they do it in a legit way, the problem is the guys who buy for usd. You dont buy the GB s they have no reason to farm

let them die, making a life from game currency is just retarded. go work in reallife. People who say there is no job to find are just lazy bastards. there is always some work to find.

fuk chinese farmers[/b]
    wow you are retarded, guess you've never been these huh? Heres a nice point of view roll back 100 years and making money from playing sport was seen as retarded.

Die cretin

boombap

no matter what you(our) opinion is of these ppl, they will continue to do what they do. Whether you greet them nicely or cuss at them, they will continue what they are doing. They earn their basic needs doing what they do, and what we think or say will not alter what they require for their sustenance. The world will continue to revolve and operate with or without you. while you are sleeping or while you are on a vacation somewhere or while you finally take a dirt nap.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast