Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Chinese IPs banned from MYKO. LMAO

This is a discussion on Chinese IPs banned from MYKO. LMAO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope they won't buy premium=problem resloved (20$ for them should be like month pay?:P) .Anyway the problem is not ...
Page: 5

I hope they won't buy premium=problem resloved (20$ for them should be like month pay?:P) .Anyway the problem is not war between turks and chinise but +5 uniques and +10 items that can show up in grayt number.[/b]
    chinese's will not buy premium 10$ is much for china..
    and why they have to buy premmy? since they dupe, they wont have the fear to use cheats.. there are already 80%cap bypass stuff.. or do you really think they servers have +60% premmy?.. lol maybe 10% have premmy and they still cant login because of "too many players logged in" today happened to a friend..

theyre commies w/ not a lot of money lets just pray its that way no money and cheating = bann

tolgahan

i really want to see what happens if they come to usko

GetRichOrDieTrying

THIS IS OUTRAGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Unfortunately, English classes are nearly required in China, so speaking English won't be a problem.

foxtwo

We came to USKO with olive branch Not with bomb.
    We speak english too, if some of us dont,they'll just keep the mouth closed.

Speed

We came to USKO with olive branch Not with bomb.
    We speak english too, if some of us dont,they'll just keep the mouth closed.[/b]
    are you one of them?

Banned Senior Member

is 2+2 4?

Speed

bah.. i messed up on the reply

noobybooby

(translation from Mandarin)

Respected GMs of Malaysia,
    Good Day. Im so sorry for all the trouble that we (China players) have created. I would like to thank those Malaysian players whom helped us when we first started this game. I really appreciate it. When we just started, the lvling process was really tough but all of us enjoyed it happily. But not long after that, there is a duplication method came about from a pioneer China PLayer who played at CNKO who has been banned by CNKO quite some time ago. All these while, I feel that Malaysia's Gm are very responsible as compared therefore my friend has send in this duplication method to Malaysian GM so that they can solve it but you guys did not act on it fast which has created a very serious mass duplication in MYKO. Then many China players joined in MYKO, some of them were 'corrupted players' and violated the game's rules & regulations. We did advise them for their behaviour but then many people has learned this Dupe method and has went out of control. Most of the China PLayers are good players. I hope that GM will contact me & I will explain this Dupe method throughtly hoping you can solve this fairly rather than banning all China's IP.
    In here I would like to express my feeling for those posted bad topics about China Players that are hackers & dupers but before we came to MYKO, Dupe & Hack already exist. I would like to ask you a heart to heart question. If you know the Dupe method, will you report it to the GM? As i believe, there are many +8 items are upgraded by China players. I believe that if you know the Dupe method, you would Dupe as well whether you will do it or not. Most of the China player's items/armours & PK skills are fantastic. As for example, if there is a PvP Vs China players using the same item + same armour with the same LvL, i believe not many ppl can Pk better than A China PLayer. And for those turkish players, we are speechless to comment about you guys. 9 out of 10 Turkish players are scammers & full of lies. Hope there is a MYKO player that can translate this topic for everybody's reading pleasure. Thank you.

seen a china right this on forums. Lol notice the sentence no one can pk better then a china player haha,and already they hate turks so we will c

Banned Senior Member

They want to fight with same lvls, and items? We already did that on the World Champs.

Oh wait... they cheated in those wars

Darkon

You guys are all racist, you all are calling Chinese, chinks.

noobybooby

lol learn fast on all forums most guyz have racist comments to spew. Y u ask? bcuz they wouldnt say half the shit they say in real life. So they have to say it here, just ignore it.

we probably would kicked china ass in the world champs if they hadnt bugged the shit outta everything..........

Speed

LOL even the chinese dont like turks ... poor turks are damned with their bad rep in online gaming all over the world hahaha