Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Chinese IPs banned from MYKO. LMAO

This is a discussion on Chinese IPs banned from MYKO. LMAO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Unfortunately , English classes are nearly required in China, so speaking English won't be a problem.[/b] What about their literature ...
Page: 6

Unfortunately, English classes are nearly required in China, so speaking English won't be a problem.[/b]
    What about their literature lutz. Dumb question I know, but english verbal + english lit are two different things. I've had players in my clan who can type perfect english but can't speak a word of it and vice versa

Something else to note. If the chinese come to USKO. Will the servers translate their chars to chinese or english ?

StaticBlaze1

They will find premium bug abuse and k2 will ban them cause prem = €€

nolifes <_<
    wristcutters when modem is taken off by the parents ftw..

what you mean like yer +10 IB gayzor chrisowns[/b]
    more like 100 +10 ib online that will be problem.But mabey in path 1472 there is no method to dupe it just will fucked up in next :P

(translation from Mandarin)

Respected GMs of Malaysia,
    (bullshit around here) Most of the China PLayers are good players. Most of the China player&#39;s items/armours & PK skills are fantastic. As for example, if there is a PvP Vs China players using the same item + same armour with the same LvL, i believe not many ppl can Pk better than A China PLayer.[/b]
    They want to fight with same lvls, and items? We already did that on the World Champs.
    Oh wait... they cheated in those wars[/b]
    we probably would kicked china ass in the world champs if they hadnt bugged the shit outta everything..........[/b]

they are playing same lv and ITEM? 1-2 weeks ago some1 posted a pic, on that you could see a totamic spear +10..

not only that: chinese newbs were the ones who made gonzo (´jpko developer) angry and IP ban the world from their homepage.
    gm&#39;s did good job but, they created more and more accounts (let them farm 2-3 days and safe the money) and then gonzo ip blocked all from their homepage with exception japan <_<

stupid chinks destroying all KO&#39;s..

i wish mexicans would take over[/b]
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL even the chinese dont like turks ... poor turks are damned with their bad rep in online gaming all over the world hahaha[/b]
    If you look at world history, no one liked the turks. They just went around acting all tough, and pissed people off. XD

And where are you from Ali?

And where are you from Ali?[/b]
    if u mean me, im from turkey, live in switzerland (not possible to see on a worldmap, its between germany, france and italy Oo) since i was born.

Banned Senior Member

You guys are all racist, you all are calling Chinese, chinks.[/b]
    Besides for the odd "Fucking turks" remark people make on these forums, most racial saying are for fun and the other party isn&#39;t offended. We call our asian friends chinks, and the peru/mexican ones spics. There have been no complaints from other users seeing as how we&#39;ve played with these people for months/years. They have no problem with it and have never told us to stop. I suggest you learn some about this community and boards before starting accusations

Darkon, Shut your face.

Anyways, everyone know chinese people own at games.... they started owning the other countries since pacman and supermario came out

TOYSOLDIER_

Cool

Besides for the odd "Fucking turks" remark people make on these forums, most racial saying are for fun and the other party isn&#39;t offended. We call our asian friends chinks, and the peru/mexican ones spics. There have been no complaints from other users seeing as how we&#39;ve played with these people for months/years. They have no problem with it and have never told us to stop. I suggest you learn some about this community and boards before starting accusations[/b]
    so wat do u call americans, "fucking faggots"?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned Senior Member

I call em my neighbours eh?

tolgahan

And for those turkish players, we are speechless to comment about you guys. 9 out of 10 Turkish players are scammers & full of lies.[/b]
    muahaha .Then ask gms why havent myko banned turkish ips? and they have done it for chinks . what a noob. they fucked the game. i am sure if turks knew it , they wd have done the same but chinks did and tring to blame others. pfff . skilled chinks with +10s

muahaha .Then ask gms why havent myko banned turkish ips? and they have done it for chinks . what a noob. they fucked the game. i am sure if turks knew it , they wd have done the same but chinks did and tring to blame others. pfff . skilled chinks with +10s [/b]
    +1 plýz h34r:

Darkon, Shut your face.
    Anyways, everyone know chinese people own at games.... they started owning the other countries since pacman and supermario came out [/b]
    yay Chemical is now going to be in my sig. XD

Besides for the odd "Fucking turks" remark people make on these forums, most racial saying are for fun and the other party isn&#39;t offended. We call our asian friends chinks, and the peru/mexican ones spics. There have been no complaints from other users seeing as how we&#39;ve played with these people for months/years. They have no problem with it and have never told us to stop. I suggest you learn some about this community and boards before starting accusations[/b]
    And we also call emo kids fags. We mean no disrespect to gay men by associating them with emos. <3

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast