Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Christmas Event

This is a discussion on Christmas Event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can anyone recall what date the Cursed Santa started last year? If KO shaft us again like they did with ...
Page: 1

Centurian

Thumbs up

Can anyone recall what date the Cursed Santa started last year? If KO shaft us again like they did with Cursed Gobbler just gone thanksgiving it's gunna blow a fat one. Beating up those trees and selling the ornaments was a good money maker, hopefully they done the same this year.

wdf are you talking about.. that shitty Christmas event screwed up logos like hell.. people duping all the shits and getting 15-30 rappys making them +8... only good thing was the xp from the santas and i think it was like the 15th or around that...

redfieldTnT

YAY give us a mob that we have to r to kill

make it drop quest item that gives us shells up the ass

so we can make +8 shells 300-400m!!!!!!!

Centurian

wdf are you talking about.. that shitty Christmas event screwed up logos like hell.. people duping all the shits and getting 15-30 rappys making them +8... only good thing was the xp from the santas and i think it was like the 15th or around that...[/b]
    I didnt asked for your opinion on the event asshole I asked for when it was. Fuck off and take your opinions to another thread.

As I recall there was a couple of long Mtnc and it started pretty early, like the 14 or 18th. It ran for a full week.

Centurian

As I recall there was a couple of long Mtnc and it started pretty early, like the 14 or 18th. It ran for a full week.[/b]
    Only a week :blink: Are you sure? I thought it ran into january, I didnt think i killed that many brain cells in the last 12 months.

tamachan

hmm some say it starts on 20th decemember :S and k2 siad they will make it 2 times better

YAY give us a mob that we have to r to kill

make it drop quest item that gives us shells up the ass

so we can make +8 shells 300-400m!!!!!!![/b]
    r to kill? are you turkish?

Banned

Good i wanna make alot of money on akara and sell for usd

Centurian

hmm some say it starts on 20th decemember :S and k2 siad they will make it 2 times better [/b]
    2 times better? KO are so full of shit. They've alreay made it 1/3 worse by taking away the 3 rd server. The only server that benefits from that is Akara which will have 15 cursed santas accross the servers. Mutherfuckas!!!

Ignore Me Senior Member

Don't know much about santa times. But first Xmas tree pic I have from last year is 20th, I think it will be 19th this year going on maintaince days.

They still had snow in Moradon on 26 January. Then they wiped the bi-frost so I uninstalled the game until June.

I'm assuming we get a money bonanza as well as items bonanza - and that is what a double event is.

Don't know much about santa times. But first Xmas tree pic I have from last year is 20th, I think it will be 19th this year going on maintaince days.

They still had snow in Moradon on 26 January. Then they wiped the bi-frost so I uninstalled the game until June.

I'm assuming we get a money bonanza as well as items bonanza - and that is what a double event is.[/b]

The event is "double screw our premium customers event," enjoy. Gaymers first.

thought it was towards the middle cause took soo long for the damn thanks giving event to stop lol

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

usually starts in 20-21 and ends 3 months later lol, i hope this event never come back since fuked up prices with trade bug and like gobble, laggin all the ko like hell, no thx -_-

Ya , have for sure new bug is coming

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast