Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Chuckie Says Goodbye...

This is a discussion on Chuckie Says Goodbye... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wonder how many people he's warned for calling him a fag or saying he was being gay?...
Page: 4

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I wonder how many people he's warned for calling him a fag or saying he was being gay?

Banned

KO4LIfe community can't read, I'm not surprise. K2 have reasons to ban all of us.

Undermining the spirit and integrity of the game - GM Discretion up to and including Account Termination

https://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/policies.php

You guys act like he was any worse than Festo.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

KO4LIfe community can't read, I'm not surprise. K2 have reasons to ban all of us.

Undermining the spirit and integrity of the game - GM Discretion up to and including Account Termination

You guys act like he was any worse than Festo. [/b]
    Seriously get over yourself. Also remove the links to your site from your sig as it goes against our rules and the spirit of the forum.

So sad to see your still bitter and dillusion about Festo's antics when he was a GM over 4 years ago!

Alibaba85

He'll get as much attention as I give my turds before I flush them down the toilet, and I bet they would have done a better modding job. I've seen people start playing in 2008 that are not only higher level, but are much more knowledgeable in-game than this joke. Good riddance. (Sorry, I can't post on the official forums, take a guess at why?)

<3 original C-West Megatr0n.

Dont be sad, he isn&#39;t bitter. First time I seen him mention Festo in 4 years. He was just making a remark, based on personal experience, not hersay.

He&#39;ll get as much attention as I give my turds before I flush them down the toilet, and I bet they would have done a better modding job. I&#39;ve seen people start playing in 2008 that are not only higher level, but are much more knowledgeable in-game than this joke. Good riddance. (Sorry, I can&#39;t post on the official forums, take a guess at why?)

<3 original C-West Megatr0n.[/b]
    Because they want to waste more time on a video game or buy their characters? Congrats. lol Good to see you havent grown any brighter since last time you spoke.

Alibaba85

Good to see after logging in for the first time in several months, that you are still here, stuck, and addicted to a video game, while I&#39;m pursuing a social life, career, and education Blaming low level on lack of game time isn&#39;t an excuse, its a scapegoat. It took me less than 2 weeks to hit 60, and that was while attending college and working. Some people are just better than others. Then again, you never could admit that, regardless of how much footage was posted :lol: Anywho, I&#39;m going back to the game of life, enjoy your addiction

Banned

Good to see after logging in for the first time in several months, that you are still here, stuck, and addicted to a video game, while I&#39;m pursuing a social life, career, and education Blaming low level on lack of game time isn&#39;t an excuse, its a scapegoat. It took me less than 2 weeks to hit 60, and that was while attending college and working. Some people are just better than others. Then again, you never could admit that, regardless of how much footage was posted :lol: Anywho, I&#39;m going back to the game of life, enjoy your addiction [/b]
    Wait wait wait.... since you haven&#39;t notice, Stan (me) and Wendy have been off the game for a couple months and probably quitting again. It&#39;s your friends and clannies that you must be describing about being "addicted" to the game since they&#39;re still playing and probably babashopping

How can you be better at someone for pressing z and r repeatedly without being bored, it&#39;s just who is more motivated to sit at their computer

Felix, I don&#39;t hate Festo, but what&#39;s worst than a GM running away when someone is being hack at the time they&#39;re talking to you. Have you ever saw a cop running away from a crime scene? Same scenario.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Wait wait wait.... since you haven&#39;t notice, Stan (me) and Wendy have been off the game for a couple months and probably quitting again. It&#39;s your friends and clannies that you must be describing about being "addicted" to the game since they&#39;re still playing and probably babashopping

How can you be better at someone for pressing z and r repeatedly without being bored, it&#39;s just who is more motivated to sit at their computer

Felix, I don&#39;t hate Festo, but what&#39;s worst than a GM running away when someone is being hack at the time they&#39;re talking to you. Have you ever saw a cop running away from a crime scene? Same scenario.[/b]
    there have been so many quests/events added to get you to 70...you have no idea. Much respect to oldies who exped on apostles to 70. i remember having a 256 ram/windows 98 computer back then

KO4LIfe community can&#39;t read, I&#39;m not surprise. K2 have reasons to ban all of us.

You guys act like he was any worse than Festo. [/b]
    Lol, the guy banned ppl for bashing k2 or stating facts that he didnt like, now he is the one trying to bash k2.. and you trying to defend the guy. rofl.

Either way i dont know why they put a lvl 60 noob to be a mod.. took k2 some time to fix their error.

WaSaBaBasdf

Offtopic.
    What is &#39;account terminated&#39; ?999days ban?

Offtopic.
    What is &#39;account terminated&#39; ?999days ban?[/b]
    A.k.a, banned forever.

LOL hes gay

LOL hes gay[/b]
    Should be an auto ban on the word. People can&#39;t read and post knowledgeably now a days.

So he quits and now he wants people to like him ?

Im happy he got banned, and i am estatic that he is gay. At least now im sure that he wont breed. Eat a dick chuckie, oh wait thats no insult he allready does that on a daily basis.

Meh, i would post on his thread but i cant...

So long chuckie.

Rizzla

whats with all the gay stuff? if he was a good mod or bad, it has nothing to do with beeing gay hetro metro bi or whatever, grow up, but i guess the people posting comments here are about the age of 14 so doesn&#39;t surprise me.

The point here is if he was banned for a good reason or not or who liked him or not, not that he was gay, and yes im gay so it offends me that people makes remarks like this.

Judge the man by how he acts not who he is.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast