Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clan Rankings

This is a discussion on Clan Rankings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone have any idea when the Clan rankings are going to come back up. It's been bugging me not being ...
Page: 1

Enigma

Default Clan Rankings

Anyone have any idea when the Clan rankings are going to come back up. It's been bugging me not being able to see where other clans sit. Sorry if this is a repost.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

maybe when FD comes out...

Enigma

Hopefully, i can't take it much longer....

TeeL

"Ranking Page is disabled temporary."

So how long is "temporary"?

Rankings been down for some time now...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Is it 3 months now? 4? Who knows. I think they're not fixing anything anymore because FD is coming and it will be heaven.

*snicker*

Rentzusuken

Well the information displayed on the ranking page isn't a result of the version of the game that is running, but the scripting in the website to pull the data and display it. So it won't change explicitly because of the patch, but perhaps inadvertently because the programmer(s) will have more time to deal with it.

Enigma

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Is it 3 months now? *4? *Who knows. *I think they're not fixing anything anymore because FD is coming and it will be heaven.

*snicker*
    So in other words, we won't be able to buy/sell scrolls for like 3 to 4 months because thats also "Temporarily" down also.

FlyingCat

we ll see manes' 70s :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Enigma+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Enigma)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Is it 3 months now? *4? *Who knows. *I think they're not fixing anything anymore because FD is coming and it will be heaven.

*snicker*
    So in other words, we won't be able to buy/sell scrolls for like 3 to 4 months because thats also "Temporarily" down also.[/b]
    No doubt. I welcome the change, actually. Forcing buffers back into the game will help to restore balance in cz, I'm pretty sick of the debuff spam that PK in this game turned in to.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Well the information displayed on the ranking page isn't a result of the version of the game that is running, but the scripting in the website to pull the data and display it. *So it won't change explicitly because of the patch, but perhaps inadvertently because the programmer(s) will have more time to deal with it.
    Maybe theres something wrong with the version so the total NP for each clan isnt calculated. This would explain why no one on Manes is past grade 5. But then rank does change on diez so I dont know.

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan

*snicker*
    since April at least. I for one would love to see where we stand in the rankings......its driving me nuts not knowing.

Bafert

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Enigma@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

*snicker*

So in other words, we won't be able to buy/sell scrolls for like 3 to 4 months because thats also "Temporarily" down also.
    No doubt. I welcome the change, actually. Forcing buffers back into the game will help to restore balance in cz, I'm pretty sick of the debuff spam that PK in this game turned in to.[/b]
    :mellow: rnt scrolls becoming tradeable agin in the expansion??

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

me too i wanna know

TeeL

Hope they are, if not its just another way for KE to make more cash outta us... <_<

TunaFishyMe

dont you understand they make less money when scrolls arent tradable?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast