Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Class Action Law Suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Class Action Law Suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; from the little bit i feel like reading k2 still saying (B) If you purchased a Game Item or Knight ...
Page: 4

from the little bit i feel like reading k2 still saying (B) If you purchased a Game Item or Knight Cash, you agree to release any and all liabilities of The Company related to your purchase and use of the Game Item or Knight Cash, except that the Company is responsible for providing such Game Item and Knight Cash to your Account in Knight Online.

same shit im probly going out on a limb with 24 hour response / resolution stated in the sla which when we purchase gold i think they're still 'responsible' for providing the 24 hour response / resolution . and im not sure but i think gold premium is considered a virtual item

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Private
    from the little bit i feel like reading k2 still saying (B) If you purchased a Game Item or Knight Cash, you agree to release any and all liabilities of The Company related to your purchase and use of the Game Item or Knight Cash, except that the Company is responsible for providing such Game Item and Knight Cash to your Account in Knight Online.

same shit im probly going out on a limb with 24 hour response / resolution stated in the sla which when we purchase gold i think they're still 'responsible' for providing the 24 hour response / resolution . and im not sure but i think gold premium is considered a virtual item
    24 response/resolution is never guaranteed...they guarantee the game item and knight cash, they never say when...u can buy it and get it 10 years later and technically theyd still be within reason of the agreement xD

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Private
    and im not sure but i think gold premium is considered a virtual item
    Not a service?

susGe

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    This thread had so much potential.
    yup...about as much potential as a retard at harvard[/b]
    id watch that tv show.

Banned

already done by me and the attorney general told me basically to fuck off and we have no rights as per k2 tos since we agreed to it

he told me some others ways to get them if they do those things so one thing they did to me i am working on with the attorney general but the rest doesnt count

so basically the attorney general says if anything i will get back $25.......whooo hooo :P

Default Re: HOW BOUT A BIG YEAH!!!!!!!

Originally posted by blu3me5
    HAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
    TO THE DUMASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........................... .................

YEAH ITS FED RIGHT TO YA........

THE MAN HAS IT....

lil boy
    you cant even spell dumbass, yet you're going to sue a multi-million dollar company? lol...

wat i posted has nothing to do with sue'n neone its just filling a complaint the cdca does all the work

Flay

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    correct me if im wrong, but arent we powerless... when creating an account we accept their terms of Service, most of us do this without even reading it just scroll down fast fast and press confirm or ok or w/e ... and in those TOS they strip away every chance we have of sueing them and stuff?
    ur saying u dont read those?
    u could be signing ur life away :P

Lawless

Actually a class-action suit is possible with K2 being a US company, problem is would have to have a large enough number of PAYING customers to make it worth the prosecuting attorneys time monetarily. And it would win, the terms of service dont cover 75% of K2's fuckups and a judge would force them to pay out some cash. But that wont fix the game like we'd like it to, k2 would just pull the plug on KO and buy another licence.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: Class Action Law Suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by blu3me5
    :angry: *

I think its time for the GUNS to come out!!

If these idiots can't... or won't get this *hit under
    control.......

Then "Joshua Hong" should be looking at a "CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT"!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Attorney Genereal of California needs to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should all contact him and let him know of this... Americans..... unless
    maybe hopefully he is already looking into it...

I will be contacting him.. even if nobody else does...........

i wanta ruin the *hits doing this

and i want it to be good
    when you installed KO you had to accept their Terms of Service. You can either go read what you signed or look at my very concise summary of what you agreed to:

I hereby agree that K2 can bone me up the arse as vigorously and frequently as it desires, and solely at their discretion. (If I pay for premium they must bone me a little softer and repair my hole a little when they finish)

[Accept and play game] [Decline and play with yourself]

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue

when you installed KO you had to accept their Terms of Service. You can either go read what you signed or look at my very concise summary of what you agreed to:

I hereby agree that K2 can bone me up the arse as vigorously and frequently as it desires, and solely at their discretion. (If I pay for premium they must bone me a little softer and repair my hole a little when they finish) *

except u and anyone else saying that is wrong k2 has to abide to laws of california they know that they try to get around it in there tos but i jus found out they cannot even do that legally with most of the laws in california that there terms may address xD

Originally posted by Festo
    To: *Festo
    Posted: *Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:43 pm
    Subject: *hahahh *Quote message
    yOU THINK ITS A JOKE....
    DUMASS?!?!?!?

TRY ME BOY..................

ITS BEING SENT DUMASS..

MONEY BEING SPENT?!?!?!???

AND JOKES BEING PLAYED.......?

^^ let me see the letter your sending then, see if its professional

IS THAT FUN??????????????

^^ you either have the IQ of a goldfish
    LOL that has to be one of the funniest pms i have ever seen...

De_Piere

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

I hereby agree that K2 can bone me up the arse as vigorously and frequently as it desires, and solely at their discretion. (If I pay for premium they must bone me a little softer and repair my hole a little when they finish) *

except u and anyone else saying that is wrong k2 has to abide to laws of california they know that they try to get around it in there tos but i jus found out they cannot even do that legally with most of the laws in california that there terms may address xD[/b]
    tho ihaven't `played ko ina while i prefeered to give up rather than to complain i just took the quit option but i remember somewhere said that for ppl playing outside usa u needed to use Click and shit and then u should suit them and not k2 since u didnt make the transaction directly to k2 and if u didn't use click and shit outside usa then u can't complain either :/

IMO i'd be easier to DOS attack them destroy their pcs and bomb them before winning something in a law suit

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

except u and anyone else saying that is wrong k2 has to abide to laws of california they know that they try to get around it in there tos but i jus found out they cannot even do that legally with most of the laws in california that there terms may address xD[/b]
    maybe, i'm not at all familiar with california laws, lol. however i do know i find it stupid to go to trial for possibly months or years to challenge their TOS and then try to get some compensation for some bullshit like "emotional distress" over a game. but oh, well. what do i know :lol:

Originally posted by De_Piere

IMO i'd be easier to DOS attack them destroy their pcs and bomb them before winning something in a law suit
    and then have the fbi bone you up the arse instead of k2? lol :lol:

and this is like the 30th stupid "lawsuit against k2" post that comes around. last one i saw at least was more entertaining, it had a photoshopped scan of some bullshit suit brief written by some non-existing lawyer, lol

its just a game, its not worth this much stress. games are supposed to be for fun, in case anyone forgot :rollseyes:

TaDaaa

Listen, K2 did not just write the TOS and end user agreement on the back of a napkin and put it on the game. Many lawyers that are much smarter (slimmier) than us spent alot of time (well paid time) to make sure that there is no way K2 will be sued while hosting this game.

/end_topic (again)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast