Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Close please

This is a discussion on Close please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; old1953 some KOs are run by different companies like Egames...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

old1953
    some KOs are run by different companies like Egames

guys, unless its a new item, theres no need of a patch to change drops, its only changes in the DB, and i believe K2 has access to the DB since they host it....

DM:X

yes lesath droping cs again...[/b]
    *urownednoob gave out few chitinshields to insanity*

redbluegreen44

of course they h ave access to the DB if they host it and bought it they obviously get acess to the database or else they cant do shit

*urownednoob gave out few chitinshields to insanity* [/b]

yup, mines only +9 tho, all the other warirors in clan got a +10

He could of just taking a screen shot of the KSC and edited in paint, you'll have to actually upload the KSC file to make me believe that.

Ayman4u

cs is very very rare drop off of ultima[/b]
    we saw like 500+ Ultima or more dead and never Droped CS only SS+0 or highest is IN

i smell bullshit.

you realize k2 only got a hosting license meaning they are not allowed to write patches on their own or even yet editing tables for certrain drop rates?[/b]
    and how do you know that? anyway you're wrong, they chosed to disable it, they are allowed to remove many feature in the game and you think they can't change a droprate ? lawl

and how do you know that? anyway you're wrong, they chosed to disable it, they are allowed to remove many feature in the game and you think they can't change a droprate ? lawl[/b]
    maybe they cant make patches, which i also doubt, since they realesed security patches, those things are SERVER side not CLIENT and patches change the CLIENT not the db of the SERVER.

Those KSC's can still be edited...

Its uploaded to imageshack so who knowswhat was done before it

Banned

I have talked to someone who is connected to k2 and he said that K2 had added CS back to Lesath drop table in the recent patches[/b]
    i am just going to LOL that statement

anyway k2 didnt add it back to table....i actually just asked somone on msn rather then pming some gm ingame and trying to suck his cock

its prob database hacked or a gm gýft

PS. who is your "connected guy" ...the easter bunny? :lol:

swishersticks

anyway k2 didnt add it back to table....i actually just asked somone on msn rather then pming some gm ingame and trying to suck his cock

PS. who is your "connected guy" ...the easter bunny? :lol:[/b]
    probably jamesjack h34r:

The only way your gonna know for sure if that SS is 100% true if you find that ShaFack who disbanded from the party for the drop and ask him if there was anything actually in the box.[/b]
    the rogue was asked he responded in turkish and said yes cs but bugged probly cuz he took to long to look

Banned

PS. who is your "connected guy" ...the easter bunny? :lol:[/b]
    its funny when aviv talks so much shit

aviv im still waiting to be ip banned...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

no all the patches they are getting are made by mgames as well as they need their go first if they want to do anything on their own[/b]
    Actually, I think that K2 is able to edit their tables. I remember when KE they lowered it dramaticlly on OBLs. The prices of Holy Water of the Temple skyrocketed. Then, when a GM organized an event, and realized that half of the people there were asking for holy waters, he decided to give one as reward for the correct answer on a riddle. Day after that, the drop rate on OBLs was back to normal, wich leaded me to think that the low drop rate was a consecuence of some of the bugs KE brought, and they fixed it with a simple drop rate edit.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast