Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Constant DC? - KO Troubles

This is a discussion on Constant DC? - KO Troubles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss going sleep i wonder what gonna happend on the morning: - game still down - ntt ...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    going sleep i wonder what gonna happend on the morning:

- game still down
    - ntt close KO
    - naked chars
    If they close KO I really hope they will pay back the knight cash I just bought. I even got a mail from them yesterday that my order was approved even tho i bought it the day before, I don't know if this was when the server was up or down. Lets just hope the server will be up til the weekend, hehe.

i vote for naked chrs ! ahahahah

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    If they close KO I really hope they will pay back the knight cash I just bought. I even got a mail from them yesterday that my order was approved even tho i bought it the day before, I don't know if this was when the server was up or down. Lets just hope the server will be up til the weekend, hehe.
    There's no any rule that a game need to refund you the cash that you spended on. - If they close it, you have no any way to contact they, anyway. -

Usko is down too guys ??

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quiantino View Post
    Usko is down too guys ??
    Yes, it's.

Usko is down too guys ??
    Yep it's down for 1,5 day now

Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar

Wounder if they rly could hack both EU and USKO DB's at the same time, only if they are dumb enuff to use them at the same place or same access info.. =/ wounder..

ok dunno if this is true,, but a dude from turkey, just told me this

" he said hey , said goodbye to wirinom ( i just made a wirinom +5 rev like 10 hours before the server crashes , and i told him why he said that ,, then he said there is gonna be a big roll back , and also they are gonna add a 5th character . cuz they wanted more ppl to play KO so that should be more interesting for ppl....

idk about that if is true ir false just sharing with u what a dude said

" he said hey , said goodbye to wirinom ( i just made a wirinom +5 rev like 10 hours before the server crashes , and i told him why he said that ,, then he said there is gonna be a big roll back , and also they are gonna add a 5th character . cuz they wanted more ppl to play KO so that should be more interesting for ppl....

Even though that guy is probably talking shit, im pretty sure they were making prototypes of a new class that they were going to implement soon so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Wounder if they rly could hack both EU and USKO DB's at the same time, only if they are dumb enuff to use them at the same place or same access info.. =/ wounder..
    ofc they did, its more cost effective to have em all under same roof
    seems like soemone had forgotted to backup theyre data every day... or just maybe theyre hardware broke (cheaper not to have a backup on site) and they waiting for spares
    fun to speculate and i wouldnt be suprized if one of teh regiss's thoughts may turn out to be true

nuff sayd, another day wo ko

Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar

Well if the case is hacking it must be a dumbass turk, cos a smart person would ceep the DB info and make buck's out of it. Inject items en stuff.. Not fukin crash the game lmao.

Banned Senior Member

A GM already told me that they was working in a new 'job'. but I'm 90% sure that they won't do it now.
    I think they're just hosting their database to a safe place and making' alot of adjustes since mostly of the things on EUKO was bugged in the past of the weeks.

You could check the preview: (It looks more World Of Warcraft than Knight Online, so it will have some adjustments, if it become true, ofcourse)

Quote Originally Posted by HKillah View Post
    There's no any rule that a game need to refund you the cash that you spended on. - If they close it, you have no any way to contact they, anyway. -
    That would be pretty retarded since they approved my order and I payed for knight cash after it went down, now I see that they sent me an email that it went thru 3 hour after they announced that they started an unexpected server maintance, therefore a refond should be given. But I do not believe they will close it down, but it would probably be for the best. And over 24 hours waiting and turks spamming theire facebook page without any respons from anyone from ntt staff is ridiculous

I am pretty sure that this is a failure attempt to try to fix the game. I just can't wait for tomorrow(or even longer) to see all those people on the offical forum flaming NTTgame

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pubbageir View Post
    That would be pretty retarded since they approved my order and I payed for knight cash after it went down, now I see that they sent me an email that it went thru 3 hour after they announced that they started an unexpected server maintance, therefore a refond should be given. But I do not believe they will close it down, but it would probably be for the best. And over 24 hours waiting and turks spamming theire facebook page without any respons from anyone from ntt staff is ridiculous

I am pretty sure that this is a failure attempt to try to fix the game. I just can't wait for tomorrow(or even longer) to see all those people on the offical forum flaming NTTgame
    It's of course bad when you spend money in a thing that you don't have, or at least you can't get/use...
    But we are talking about Virtual Games, we're not talking about physical things. It's like buying a computer from a company and after it the company closes, but you still have the guaranty, so? You must put the folks in a court because you bought a thing that was included the guarantee and you paid for.
    In Virtual game, don't pass anything.

What happens in virtual games, stays in virtual games. If they close, you can't even put they in a court. It's your responsibility wasting the cash on the game.
    You guys must read the rules of the games b4 start playing on it.
    Keeshiu likes this.

Hey guys, so still we just waiting and waiting, i whana see how long it will take, you will all see tomorrow they will tell us again we still have issues problems so maintaince will be longer like 1week i think.... i hope it wont be that longer, its NTTgame i thought they are more faster when they have this problems, just a rollback 1-2days fix everything, i dont think that they like that +1000 peoples whaiting and whaiting and nobody knows what happen or WHEN WILL START, NTTgame its a comunity so they have to tell us every 10h at least: hey guys it will take longer so go play mario, we dont need apologys. I hope the server will be up till weekend. We all whana kill some mobs

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    10-05-2013, 06:20 PM