Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Keep this on topic please. Insults are not arguments. We are talking about minor heal with mouse control pressed. Bug, ...
Page: 10

Keep this on topic please. Insults are not arguments.

We are talking about minor heal with mouse control pressed. Bug, tho I see more negative results from it than good. Slow clickers sure benefit from this, yet the benefit is bound to being able to heal 1140HP max in less than 2.5 secs, but after that, cooldown of mana pots kicks in. Also, this can be done even faster with keyboard.

BTW, having several minor heals in the same bar and pressing them all at the same time aint a bug too? I mean, no other skill works that way. Like adding pots in 123 and pressing them all together to pot 3x faster? Cause minor heal works that way and in my opinion thats a bug too. Dont see why that's more legit than right clicking the mouse with control.

:Novalis:

http://www.00000-is-gay.ch.vu/

im a bad guy

ty all

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Keep this on topic please. Insults are not arguments.

We are talking about minor heal with mouse control pressed. Bug, tho I see more negative results from it than good. Slow clickers sure benefit from this, yet the benefit is bound to being able to heal 1140HP max in less than 2.5 secs, but after that, cooldown of mana pots kicks in. Also, this can be done even faster with keyboard.

BTW, having several minor heals in the same bar and pressing them all at the same time aint a bug too? I mean, no other skill works that way. Like adding pots in 123 and pressing them all together to pot 3x faster? Cause minor heal works that way and in my opinion thats a bug too. Dont see why that's more legit than right clicking the mouse with control.
    Everything you say is right except, why are people calling it a bug?

#

1. A defect or difficulty, as in a system or design.
    2. Computer Science. A defect in the code or routine of a program.

This was made intentionaly in the game, it doesnt alter the game mechanincs, so thus how is it a bug?
    If you can do this without this key, where does the bug come in?
    A BUFFER KEY IS NOT A BUG ZZZZZZZZZZZ

It does alter the game mechanics , You click the the button 10 times and u get 19 responses from it thus its a bug

mentalstamina

its a bug , stop finding excuses like "k2 never said it was illegal" to abuse it

Banned

Originally posted by Festo
    It does alter the game mechanics , You click the the button 10 times and u get 19 responses from it thus its a bug
    Yea, that would be a bug if not for the fact that you need to hold control down to do it.

Does it not make sense that holding an extra button would cause an extra effect?

When you press a button in a game, it should have an effect.

So, Why do you want right click to have the same effect as holding ctrl and not holding ctrl? It should have an effect, or why hold it?
    See where im going with this?

the standard on diez is low compared to ares, no diez sins are remotely good compared to ares.

and something seems odd; if it is easier to fight without using ctrl, then why does every sin use it? and i know they do because i ask them.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    the standard on diez is low compared to ares, no diez sins are remotely good compared to ares. *

and something seems odd; if it is easier to fight without using ctrl, then why does every sin use it? and i know they do because i ask them.
    they use it cuz theyre used to hp pots...instant heals not gradual heals so holding control gives them that instant heal instead of a gradual heal...the effect is still the same its just a personal preference to them...they NEED to see that instant hp in order to tell how theyre doin in the fight, rather than the gradual heal and just KNOWING how ur doin in the fight

ub3rslart

^^True majority of Diez rogues are bitches

charged blade = town

no kill with spike = town

more then 1 mage by himself = town

Doc

Look if twitching is classed as bugg abuse ( Ie using a skill in a way other than origionally intended ) then so is using Ctrl when spamming minor nuf said <_<

Originally posted by Doc
    Look if twitching is classed as bugg abuse ( Ie using a skill in a way other than origionally intended ) then so is using Ctrl when spamming minor nuf said *<_<
    no because the ctrl feature was put in place for the sole purpose to speed up right clicking...jingling(twitching) is abusing the fact u can cut the animation short while ur a step ahead of ur regular pace in order to keep that speed gain then continue it so u run faster than ur normal speed...one is intentionally included into the coding and one is a bug which shouldnt/wasnt supossed to be included

armand0

u hold ctrl while jingling as well, if they believed holding ctrl is a bug abuse, they would try to fix it to stop jingling, but they changed the skills(illusion, rocks) instead of ctrl abuse.

Originally posted by armand0
    u hold ctrl while jingling as well, if they believed holding ctrl is a bug abuse, they would try to fix it to stop jingling, but they changed the skills(illusion, rocks) instead of ctrl abuse.
    exactly...proving ctrl is an included feature of the game! but using it for the wrong purposes is NOT allowed...hence jingling is bannable but using it for minor heal is NOT

RingWraith

Originally posted by Achemenes
    more ppl respect chris than u zero k thx bye
    no1 respects him rofl

Necroboy

Zero summed it up pretty well, the two people supporting this bug are the biggest users of it. I have tried this bug, and its pretty damn good. No wonder nychris almost always survives when he runs into a full party. Everyone but stupid spics with a fucked up moral compass can see this ctrl-minor healing is getting them an unfair advantage. Anything to win (or get accross the border), its the spic way.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM