Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry festo i dont level at golems anymore zuahaha...
Page: 6

sorry festo i dont level at golems anymore zuahaha

that is the most stupid logic i have ever read on here. This is being abused not in 1v1 situations, but in party fights, to run away and recover full HP instantly, and to give a party member full HP instantly. Lots of rogues RELY on using this to stay alive. They would have no chance of healing the necessary amount without it.

Of course in 1v1's it has no technical advantage as devile says... except a physical one. The main drawback with minor heal is actually hitting the button fast enough. You have to either be able to spam a button like a madman, or use multiple skillbar slots (nerfing your skillbar thus making it pointless). Using this bug completely removes the physical side, you are automating 50% of the healing you are doing which takes away most of the skill physically. It is no different to using a programmable keyboard to simplify the combo because you are not quick enough to do it manually.

And to NYchris: because K2 doesnt fix something means it isnt a bug? WAKE UP DUMBASS look at tower bug, duping, FT bugs, skillname bugs, clan bug etc etc.. K2 doesnt fix bugs not because they dont see them as bugs, its because they are a bunch of stupid american tossers who are only interested in short term profits.

idiot k2 has announced that those were bugs thats why sometimes people get banned for them and yes you can heal the same with a full minor bar or sue minor on your keyboard and minor on your mouse without control same shit i mean i know why you get so mad i would be mad if i had a real life bug on my forehead as you do

FictionalReality

if its a bug how u can say xxx using this bug?

Banned

SAY FOO
    AMERICANS > EUROPEANS.

anyways, stupid arguement.
    Rogue's get raped fast enough by warriors, they need somthing to keep them from getting aboustly demolished by a few warriors but either way, its all just another tatic of the game...legcut/scream/slow them and they can minor but then they cant run and there down...w/e who cares

zero is just mad that he couldnt kill murtaza with 3 lvl 70s i mean grow up and enjoy the game instead of pmsing all the time soon youll need a tampon for your head cause it already looks like fat pussy.

FictionalReality

Originally posted by SinFiery

legcut/scream/slow them and they can minor but then they cant run and there down...w/e who cares
    this is a really good point cuz if a warrior tank to a sin skills like scream nd leg cut is useless but rogue can able to use all skills if a rogue wanna tank a warrior he musnt use minor for a fair duel...

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by NYchris
    zero is just mad that he couldnt kill murtaza with 3 lvl 70s i mean grow up and enjoy the game instead of pmsing all the time soon youll need a tampon for your head cause it already looks like fat pussy.
    ^^^^^^^ owned

if a rogue dosent use minor no way he can beat a good comboing warrior unless the rogue is all defense to spear or something

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by FictionalReality+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FictionalReality)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery

legcut/scream/slow them and they can minor but then they cant run and there down...w/e who cares
    this is a really good point cuz if a warrior tank to a sin skills like scream nd leg cut is useless but rogue can able to use all skills if a rogue wanna tank a warrior he musnt use minor for a fair duel...[/b]
    i guess its not enough the warrior has a spammable high dmg+high ac+high hp...compared to the rogues whos attacks get lower and lower and lower+lower ac+way lower hp

chris you need to stop trying to act funny on forums, because its pitiful. Forehead jokes, thats great, are you still 10? I guess you do hang around that chinese bitch and type like a drunk dyslexic so maybe.

Ill drop murtaza anytime anywherei dunno what u are talking about with 3 lvl 70's... i dont give a shit about him. Its funny making him upset by calling him NYchris junior.

and i think its plain to say i won this argument. When the only people defending the bug are NYchris and sinfiery (the 2 biggest abusers) then i think you're in a corner on your own. You think healing is the same with or without ctrl? i already proved it isnt the same. Rewatch the movie i made over and over until your infantile brain understands that it is not the same.

Or you can keep insulting me, its ok i can take it. All it does is show a complete lack of an argument on your part, something which is all too common with you.

FictionalReality

rogues are undying with minor so how a warrior can kill a sin on tank?
    if no way this isnt fair am i right?
    and if u say rogue must use minor so duels warrior vs rogue must be slide not tank...

zero you have very big ears so maybe you should listen. You say you cant heal faster without control its easily done as i have stated you can do it even faster. You can't take nothing becasue everyone can see your anger on the game. Remember that kid in counter strike that calls everyone a hacker and gets so pissed thats what you are. You are in your own little world you think you are always right and win on everything but thats not the case now is it. By the way why did you take your pic off the forum if you can take an insult . Ujio a warrior does have a chance they have the pot perfect and keep the combo going perfect the sins hp ina minor fight may look high but in reality it could be very low. Its pretty much like a bluff sure if the sin plays perfect I dont think the warrior does have a chance but no one is perfect and people always make mistakes.

martijn

Originally posted by 0000000

and i think its plain to say i won this argument. When the only people defending the bug are NYchris and sinfiery (the 2 biggest abusers) then i think you're in a corner on your own.
    no offence or anything, but if the "great zero" chooses a side in a argument there are so many people brainless following you since people respect you so much.

RingWraith

Originally posted by NYchris
    Eh chris u on drugs or what? since he dropped in 1 sec 0000 didnt even touch him b4 he died.

and no not Americans> Europeans its other way around

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM