Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)</div> Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery) Originally posted by Klingan Originally posted by SinFiery Originally posted ...
Page: 19

Banned

Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)</div>
    Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)
    Originally posted by Klingan
    Originally posted by SinFiery
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan

zzz anyone is still saying that ctrl+minor heal would be fair game....Retards

I am

However, I dont think im retarded

not to be rude but do you have anythign to base it on? I don't wanan read teh whole thread?

It's obviously a bug, and a bug that is giving a class a very unfair advantage

It's nopt obviously a bug,
    It dosent give an unfair advantage.
    A bug and a feature seem's to be a fine line, and I still see no proof as to why it is a BUG, and not a feature, because I belive the control key is a feature, and not a bug.

As for unfair advantage, If you can do it with your keyboard, whats the diffrence?

Here is thw retarded part any normal guy would understand that this game is full of buggs and a none announced heal twice as fast key is just not a feature.

not a feature = bugg
    using a bugg= bugg abusing
    Bugg abusing = cheating
    Maybe they didnt annouce it, but there's a key dedicated to doubling the effect of a mouse click, it has no other feature. I think that's proof enough that its a feature.

As for bug abusing = cheating,
    every single rogue in this game would be cheating.
    They Weight Bug, Combo - 2 Biggest BUGS in game.[/b]
    weight abuse is cheating IMO, about combo (I guess you haven't played long enought) have been announced as legit by K2[/b][/quote]

Probally played 3x longer then you.
    As for combo, was annouced not banable, but still a bug.

Here is thw retarded part any normal guy would understand that this game is full of buggs and a none announced heal twice as fast key is just not a feature.

not a feature = bugg
    Bugg abusing = cheating

Edit: And as you may know, it gives rouges/explorers an unfair advantage, since minor healing already have been weakened for a good reason
    Problem is, how do u know what is a feature and what not? U see any documentation that in detail explains the game? And u call ppl retards?

Fact is, we assume this is a bug cause there's no "logic" on why pressing ctrl will make the amount of skills execute exponentially. We aren't the developers, neither is K2, so we really dont know how this thing was meant to work.

Game is bugged as hell. Lots of bugs are even assumed as features and accepted by everyone (combo, lupine eyes, overweight). Calling ppl retards only show your lack of tolerance and reduced IQ just cause ppl dont think like u do.

BTW, didn't u quit? Or still asking for ppl not to make u quit. I find that quite retarded.

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    Originally posted by Klingan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Klingan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan

I am

not to be rude but do you have anythign to base it on? I don't wanan read teh whole thread?

A bug and a feature seem's to be a fine line, and I still see no proof as to why it is a BUG, and not a feature, because I belive the control key is a feature, and not a bug.

As for unfair advantage, If you can do it with your keyboard, whats the diffrence?

not a feature = bugg
    Bugg abusing = cheating

Maybe they didnt annouce it, but there's a key dedicated to doubling the effect of a mouse click, it has no other feature. I think that's proof enough that its a feature.

They Weight Bug, Combo - 2 Biggest BUGS in game.
    weight abuse is cheating IMO, about combo (I guess you haven't played long enought) have been announced as legit by K2[/b]
    As for combo, was annouced not banable, but still a bug.[/b][/quote]

Announced not banable = legit, thats not hard to understand.

And while speaking about saying that ppl use other buggs are no defense for you using this one.

You are just a hard headed guy who takes any chanse to be better then everyone else, no mater if it involves not realy alowed methods

Thats the retarded part

Whats lupin eyes bug? :blink:

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Problem is, how do u know what is a feature and what not? U see any documentation that in detail explains the game? And u call ppl retards?

Fact is, we assume this is a bug cause there's no "logic" on why pressing ctrl will make the amount of skills execute exponentially. We aren't the developers, neither is K2, so we really dont know how this thing was meant to work.

Game is bugged as hell. Lots of bugs are even assumed as features and accepted by everyone (combo, lupine eyes, overweight). Calling ppl retards only show your lack of tolerance and reduced IQ just cause ppl dont think like u do.

BTW, didn't u quit? Or still asking for ppl not to make u quit. I find quite that retarded.
    It's not exponentially, It's just double..(unless im retarded today, exponentially = x^2..)

Of course there is no book, and when 000000 say's its a bug, but there is no proof for it, except his own reasoning, bit over his head.
    Just because he plays a class good dosent mean he makes the rules for it.

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

BTW, didn't u quit? Or still asking for ppl not to make u quit. I find quite that retarded.
    It's not exponentially, It's just double..(unless im retarded today, exponentially = x^2..)

Of course there is no book, and when 000000 say's its a bug, but there is no proof for it, except his own reasoning, bit over his head.
    Just because he plays a class good dosent mean he makes the rules for it.[/b]
    I don't care shit about 00000

Do you seriously belive this is a made to be used in the game?

and yes I quitted

Banned

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SinFiery
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Klingan

I am

not a feature = bugg
    Bugg abusing = cheating

They Weight Bug, Combo - 2 Biggest BUGS in game.

weight abuse is cheating IMO, about combo (I guess you haven't played long enought) have been announced as legit by K2
    As for combo, was annouced not banable, but still a bug.[/b]
    Announced not banable = legit, thats not hard to understand.

And while speaking about saying that ppl use other buggs are no defense for you using this one.

You are just a hard headed guy who takes any chanse to be better then everyone else, no mater if it involves not realy alowed methods

Thats the retarded part[/b][/quote]

There is no defense for other bugs, because they seem to help the game.
    In my prespective, this helps the game. So why defend it? Jus t more ignorant fools with the same retarded arguement..

I serisouly could care less about being better then the guy next to me...

Banned

Originally posted by SinFiery@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Just because he plays a class good dosent mean he makes the rules for it.
    I don't care shit about 00000

Do you seriously belive this is a made to be used in the game?

and yes I quitted[/b]
    Yes, I serisouly belive this is mage to be used in the game.

quit*

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

these last 2 pages have clarified everything for me ive figured it out! its not a bug per say but its also not a feature...its just bad coding...the ctrl button is MEANT to be there but in making it they made it wrong...instead of reducing the double click at beginning(by ignoring it) they instead made it so it doubles all clicks...so it CAN be called a bug i guess but not in the way people are presenting it...people are presenting it as along the same lines of like jingling...which its not that kind of bug, at least not that extreme of course i might be wrong and maybe the control key was MEANT to double the right clicks instead of just ignore the first double click! well never know til sum1 asks k2 and/or they make a complete list of all the features of the game

soooooooo.............in short zero said something along the lines of "minor heals magically appearing if u use control" which isnt true they dont "magically" appear...the right click is just being doubled...

dunno if this is common sense by now but i just figured it all out :P but it makes sense :wub:

Doesnt work that way cama. Click it ONCE and u wont get 2 minor heals. The faster u click, the more minors u get. If u click 10 times slow, u get 10 heals. Click fast and u can get 20 or more.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Doesnt work that way cama. Click it ONCE and u wont get 2 minor heals. The faster u click, the more minors u get. If u click 10 times slow, u get 10 heals. Click fast and u can get 20 or more.
    then instead of doubling they squared it :P either way seems like they screwed up the coding for it trying to get it to ignore the double click for right click

Thats the part that makes me doubt a little about being a bug. I mean, if its a bug, should be like your previous explanation. But how come a bug is so that it increases with the SPEED of the clicks? If its a bug, is very weird. If it was 2x, 3x, 4x, will be understandable, but its like there's a function that takes the delay between clicks to add minor heals. Pretty complex for a bug.

DarK

you get 1 minor but if u click it twice u get 3 :wub: and yea the faster u click the more u get

Haxium

wrong.

Lets explain it again

(1) 1 right click + ctrl = 1 minor

(2) 2 right click without ctrl = 1 minor

SO : 2 right click + ctrl = 1 minor because there is 2 click (look at (2)) + 1 minor cuz there is 1 click + ctrl (look at (1)) + 1 minor because there is the second click + ctrl (look at (1) again) = 3 minor heal.

Even if u click 1000000x faster then normal speed, with ctrl holded, u will have 2x(number of click)-1 minor heal. For exemple, for 5000click, u will have 9999 minor heal.
    And for 10 click, u will have 19 and u cant get more. If someone say the opposite, show me a movie of u clickin 10time and getting more then 19minor, and i will send u 1 of my hands.

Banned

Every single time ive used it, it does work that way.

I did 20 clicks, got 39 minors (w/ soul pot)
    I did 10, got 19
    I did 15, got 29

Even in 000000s video, same thing.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM