Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Current state KO

This is a discussion on Current state KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to play without babaing ANYTHING. possible? I have reasons I can not baba whatsoever. Am willing to spend ...
Page: 1

Default Current state KO

I want to play without babaing ANYTHING. possible? I have reasons I can not baba whatsoever. Am willing to spend the time.

Also, if it is possible (with a reasonable amount of time,) what's cheaper, Mage or Sin? I know many will say Mage but don't they need op gear to not get 1 hit by sins? Idk... Halp pls

Banned Senior Member

Find a new game or play a private server.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

That's near impossible. If you won't even buy premium you'll have a hard time ahead of you.

well it doesnt really matter what class you are going to play... you are going to struggle with noob items on all of them. i would suggest you to play private servers or start reselling (and having pc 24/7 on) for like 4-6 months if you want decent gear on usko.

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    well it doesnt really matter what class you are going to play... you are going to struggle with noob items on all of them. i would suggest you to play private servers or start reselling (and having pc 24/7 on) for like 4-6 months if you want decent gear on usko.
    4-6 months for decent gear on usko? no way.
    i can simply tell you, USKO is not possible without babashopping at all. Go play private servers, or you'll have to face an endless-struggle you'll give up on.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    4-6 months for decent gear on usko? no way.
    i can simply tell you, USKO is not possible without babashopping at all. Go play private servers, or you'll have to face an endless-struggle you'll give up on.
    yes way, but you gotta be good at it

yes way, but you gotta be good at it
    show me how you can be decent in 4-6 months in Anatolia without spending anything at all from scratch.

show me how you can be decent in 4-6 months in Anatolia without spending anything at all from scratch.
    pick newer/active server instead. did that on europa without problems

No one is going to join Anatolia from scratch with no money and you know it, so that post was just pointless. You could probably 'have fun' in europa after that amount of time, but you will have below average gear and you wont be top level, so its kinda pointless as everyone is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    No one is going to join Anatolia from scratch with no money and you know it, so that post was just pointless. You could probably 'have fun' in europa after that amount of time, but you will have below average gear and you wont be top level, so its kinda pointless as everyone is saying.
    maybe tell me something i don't know. and in-case u didn't read, he didn't mention a server at all, he basicly said USKO. Isn't Anatolia an USKO server? Smartass.

pick newer/active server instead. did that on europa without problems
    Even in Europa or Asgard you wouldn't succeed within 4-6 months to become decent, you could possibly farm enough to survive in PK without dieing to fast, but you wouldn't be that usefull either, which means you're basicly running 95% of the time which i don't see as ''decent''.

GDM

baba or go home . and not just baba average char that you will pay 400-500$ , couse you ll get rolled with that char easy as well , so either baba 1000-1500$++ or dont start at all.
    You can learn from my mistake ^_^

maybe tell me something i don't know. and in-case u didn't read, he didn't mention a server at all, he basicly said USKO. Isn't Anatolia an USKO server? Smartass.

Even in Europa or Asgard you wouldn't succeed within 4-6 months to become decent, you could possibly farm enough to survive in PK without dieing to fast, but you wouldn't be that usefull either, which means you're basicly running 95% of the time which i don't see as ''decent''.
    reselling > farm

reselling > farm
    that's basicly what i ment with farming aswell.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

for like 4-6 months if you want decent gear on usko.
    I dont understand why on earth would anyone nowdays want to spend 4-6 months on getting decent gear. When you can have it by paying few $$. If you have decent job, you can earn enough in few days, and gear up pretty well. Dont have to spend half year farming/reselling etc. Whenever you decide to quit, you can have it back by selling it again. Whats the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont understand why on earth would anyone nowdays want to spend 4-6 months on getting decent gear. When you can have it by paying few $$. If you have decent job, you can earn enough in few days, and gear up pretty well. Dont have to spend half year farming/reselling etc. Whenever you decide to quit, you can have it back by selling it again. Whats the big deal.
    well, Xerath was asking if it was possible to go without babashop, just letting him know that he wont get into cz for half a year if he decides to choose this path

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast