Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Current state KO

This is a discussion on Current state KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Darken I dont understand why on earth would anyone nowdays want to spend 4-6 months on getting ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I dont understand why on earth would anyone nowdays want to spend 4-6 months on getting decent gear. When you can have it by paying few $$. If you have decent job, you can earn enough in few days, and gear up pretty well. Dont have to spend half year farming/reselling etc. Whenever you decide to quit, you can have it back by selling it again. Whats the big deal.
    the big deal is that some people obviously forgot the meaning of a computer game
    Small_BUT_Efective likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    the big deal is that some people obviously forgot the meaning of a computer game
    This is the first time u said something i can agree with.

Honestly a big part of the fun for me is leveling and especially reselling, i love doing that. But there's no point doing that if it's going to take me 3 years to become good enough to PK...

Quote Originally Posted by Xerath View Post
    Honestly a big part of the fun for me is leveling and especially reselling, i love doing that. But there's no point doing that if it's going to take me 3 years to become good enough to PK...
    even 500$ in an older server is not gonna bring you anywhere. Sad but true..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Not true. On ressu u can get full geared char +3/+10 weapon/+9 armors

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Not true. On ressu u can get full geared char +3/+10 weapon/+9 armors
    I sold my stuf to diablo13us for 550$ and that was normal price.
    Items:
    Hb10/Raptor10/shell set9/IN+2/hv+3 dual/dual mino+3/string+3/+7 dragon set/cs+7/dd25/ and ton of other things i forgot.
    brutalsnake likes this.

Items:
    Hb10/Raptor10/shell set9/IN+2/hv+3 dual/dual mino+3/string+3/+7 dragon set/cs+7/dd25/ and ton of other things i forgot.
    also, you can resell on one server and then buy geared char on another ;D

before someone starts bashing me that he would better spend his time doing part time jobs instead of reselling, read his first post and also the next post he wrote "especially reselling, i love doing that."

^^^^^ Thanks for noticing. I love reselling, find it fun, and want to do it, but not if it takes years to become good... so I don't want to baba.

Items:
    shell set 9 in resu isn't that strong... just like it is in anatolia, and these uniques aren't that expensive either, they're like the cheapest u can get. in resurrection chaos baals/wirinoms 21 are common, explains why the rappy+hb are that cheap. I'm pretty sure there are krowaz sets 9 and shell sets 10, well i can tell you 1 thing. with a shell set 9 u aren't gonna be a threat for them. but meh, who am i to judge ^^

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    I get what you mean, however I thought meaning of games is to have fun. If farming for 6 months to be able to enter PK is fun for you, go for it

Banned Senior Member

shell set 9 in resu isn't that strong... just like it is in anatolia, and these uniques aren't that expensive either, they're like the cheapest u can get. in resurrection chaos baals/wirinoms 21 are common, explains why the rappy+hb are that cheap. I'm pretty sure there are krowaz sets 9 and shell sets 10, well i can tell you 1 thing. with a shell set 9 u aren't gonna be a threat for them. but meh, who am i to judge ^^
    Well that's not true. Krowaz +9 is rare, and there is same amount of them like in anatolia. The shell set +10 which is one of the most expensive thing on ressurection isnt common, only best babas got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I get what you mean, however I thought meaning of games is to have fun. If farming for 6 months to be able to enter PK is fun for you, go for it
    If you want to have fun dont play this game lol

You need to speak turkish to understand anyone and pay like 1000-1500$ and for that amount of money you can get good audio for your car or something useful.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Best combination imho is doing little bit of everything, as far as you find it enjoyable. Getting part of gear from farm / upgrade / resell / boss hunts etc, and bit of babashop too, so you it will not take you years to get somewhere, and proccess is fun for you.
    Chopy-Spyr and regiss like this.

maybe tell me something i don't know. and in-case u didn't read, he didn't mention a server at all, he basicly said USKO. Isn't Anatolia an USKO server? Smartass.

Even in Europa or Asgard you wouldn't succeed within 4-6 months to become decent, you could possibly farm enough to survive in PK without dieing to fast, but you wouldn't be that usefull either, which means you're basicly running 95% of the time which i don't see as ''decent''.
    Don't get emotional because your server is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Don't get emotional because your server is shit.
    for you it might be, for me it's fine. i'm awaiting the merge due to inactivity, but still i have enough good pk-moments to enjoy, unlike you who sold out because he got rekkd to hard. and if i wanted to i could simply sell out and move to another, i'm getting offers for some of my items daily, so that won't be the problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast