Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Daily problems..

This is a discussion on Daily problems.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe rofl. *I messed up pretty badly on first year university. *Even failed a course (which is ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    rofl. *I messed up pretty badly on first year university. *Even failed a course (which is something I never thought I could possible do). *When I retook the exam, i scored top 10% though, so it not like I couldnt do it, it was just meaning taking full-advantage of the newly found freedom. *It wasnt even games that screwed my first year up. *It was more me wasting time because I didnt want to work. *I would play games, but not all the time. *I find myself wasting time on fooseball, and mah jong and then coming back at 4am to play KO instead of sleeping. *Running on like 4-5 hours of sleep daily during exams wasnt a good idea. *Skipping classes because I woke up at 2pm because I was playing mah jong till 4-5 am wasnt too smart either lol.

But ill work harder this year and make my asian parents proud.
    hahaha i messed my first year in my school... at christmas i haved 10 zeros from 14 difrent subject

HiddenRage

Default Re: Daily problems..

Originally posted by Syphioric
    Have the same problem? I bet you do.

Mom: Hey, why dont you get off the pc for a while? You have been playing that stupid game for hours!
    Dad adds something to it: Wtf why do you play that game anyway its just a character that is running all the time.
    Me: Yeah what ever..
    lol my dad has said something similiar to that be ("All your doing is the same thing all the time")

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Default Re: Daily problems..

Originally posted by Syphioric
    Have the same problem? I bet you do.

Mom: Hey, why dont you get off the pc for a while? You have been playing that stupid game for hours!
    Dad adds something to it: Wtf why do you play that game anyway its just a character that is running all the time.
    Me: Yeah what ever..

Another daily problem:

You have been waiting for 6 hours for the new server to be online, You have been doing NOTHING just being bored and waiting and then the servers JUST started and you get this:

Dad: Hey come and help me.
    Me: Wait a minute dad!
    Dad: What the hell!! You stand for hours there and when i need your help for a second it is "wait a sec dad".

Another day:

Dad comes back to home after work, and ofc I am playing KO again and dad gets mad no comment to me.
    Mom talks with Dad.
    Dads get angry @ mom.
    Dad says: Its all your fault! It was your idea to buy internet for him! *
    Mom: Me? Wtf You agreed with him! probably for the pr0n.
    Dad: You even bought a laptop for him so he could get on internet and play those stupid games all over the house even @ the WC!!!!
    Me: ........
    Where u from?
    Go Kill yur mom n dad if u wanna play ko without parents-voice. :lol:
    Or Go have dildo to get rid of ko. :lol:
    Any ideas else 4 him/her?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    rofl. *I messed up pretty badly on first year university. *Even failed a course (which is something I never thought I could possible do). *When I retook the exam, i scored top 10% though, so it not like I couldnt do it, it was just meaning taking full-advantage of the newly found freedom. *It wasnt even games that screwed my first year up. *It was more me wasting time because I didnt want to work. *I would play games, but not all the time. *I find myself wasting time on fooseball, and mah jong and then coming back at 4am to play KO instead of sleeping. *Running on like 4-5 hours of sleep daily during exams wasnt a good idea. *Skipping classes because I woke up at 2pm because I was playing mah jong till 4-5 am wasnt too smart either lol.

hahaha i messed my first year in my school... at christmas i haved 10 zeros from 14 difrent subject [/b]
    lol...when i say "messed up" I mean in the 60s lol. Zeros?! How the hell do you pull that off!?

I had an exam today.. it was a repeat, and i think i failed.. I was pretty sure i was gunna fail at 4am this morning as i ran around luferson with my new orc sin... :angry:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Julio_Andretti@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

hahaha i messed my first year in my school... at christmas i haved 10 zeros from 14 difrent subject
    lol...when i say "messed up" I mean in the 60s lol. Zeros?! How the hell do you pull that off!?[/b]
    "couple" extra test and something like that... and today holiday ended and school started... last year

TunaFishyMe

University for me starts in like 2-3 weeks but class official start in like a month cuz first week is frosh week.

me=good grades in school+works most everyday of the week+ still do shit around the house+hunts+fish+anything outside and i still get fn yelled at about computer. LEAVE ME THE #$%@ ALONE!! my mom sits on couch and watchs tv 24/7 tell me that isnt the same but she says its not. gehy i tell u gehy.

University for me starts in like 2-3 weeks but class official start in like a month cuz first week is frosh week.
    yeah well our first week in school is always like 30min days cuz our comps are totally messed up by admins and they are like k2network... "your comps dont work cuz database is hacked and we cannot repair it go home"

LOL tuna.......im asian but im not that smart...i even bought home a few C's but my parents just say try harder......but seriously my grades drop because of too much KO....bah bah bah bah...but its my senior year this year..and im going to have to try really hard..stocked up on AP classes. -_- -_-
    but my sister and her BF....usually say something about my playing games..then my parents do...
    sister: y do u play that stupid game...y do u waste ur time on a computer game,when u can be doing something productive.
    me: eh.......
    sister: GO GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!
    me: im a loner
    sister: y do u play a game...that u waste ur life on...and later down the road..ur going to think back, and think....MAN....cant believe i wasted all that time playing that game.
    me: *silence* *gets killed in cz* WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    END OF STORY.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Greygoose
    LOL tuna.......im asian but im not that smart...i even bought home a few C's but my parents just say try harder......but seriously my grades drop because of too much KO....bah bah bah bah...but its my senior year this year..and im going to have to try really hard..stocked up on AP classes. *-_- *-_- *
    but my sister and her BF....usually say something about my playing games..then my parents do...
    sister: y do u play that stupid game...y do u waste ur time on a computer game,when u can be doing something productive.
    sister: y do u play a game...that u waste ur life on...and later down the road..ur going to think back, and think....MAN....cant believe i wasted all that time playing that game.
    me: *silence* *gets killed in cz* *WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    END OF STORY.
    women. They never understand that a video game is always more entertaining than them. My ex-gf always bitched and moaned whenever I wanted to play KO and not help with her homework or something. Then I dumped her.

happens to me too.. usually bored, waiting for a CS war, nothing happens and when it starts, mother: pmg hax come help me , or go and clean you room now !!!11oneone etc..

-.-

KirbyKommando

Dad : WTF are you doing all day long behind that stupid screen ?
    Me : Jacking off while wearing mom's cloths
    ** Dad turns his face to my mother while saying "this is a hopeless case" **

worked for me couple of years ago :lol:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Greygoose
    LOL tuna.......im asian but im not that smart...i even bought home a few C's but my parents just say try harder......but seriously my grades drop because of too much KO....bah bah bah bah...but its my senior year this year..and im going to have to try really hard..stocked up on AP classes. *-_- *-_- *
    me: *silence* *gets killed in cz* *WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    END OF STORY.
    women. They never understand that a video game is always more entertaining than them. My ex-gf always bitched and moaned whenever I wanted to play KO and not help with her homework or something. Then I dumped her.[/b]
    not always is a game more entertaining than a women..........imho. GIT R' DONE! lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Then I dumped on her.
    sick bastard...

anyway, i get the same shit from my parents, doesnt matter if i've been 10 minutes or 6 hours. Whenever they tell me "Turn that off" i just say "Ok" and start typing smoother...

When they finnally get mad and make me turn it off i just go watch tv... im still wasting my time at it so its all good

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast