Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident?

This is a discussion on Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mages at 72 own, end of story....
Page: 3

Mages at 72 own, end of story.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I think if ur a mage soloing in cz, you basically have to pick your fights.. I found sins to be the easiest target especially when i was lightning or bps with low lr.. Its also easy to get nps as a mage, all u have to do is drop a nova in a group full of people and the nps roll in, but i hated that approach, so i chose to be light or hp ice most of the time..

TryAgain

yes, it did.

dragonsrock

any char can tank a DM at lvl 63, and if you solo'd it it means no heals from another person 1 hit = pretty much dead cause you cant restore your hp 100% before the next one gets in[/b]
    actually i think a fully scrolled fully geared sin or warrior could slide it maybe but it would take FOREVER TO kill

for the people who say mages cant kill bosses....
    mages aoe TK and kil golems, harpies at same time
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHLQznEPlBQ
    a mage party 66+ can aoe ANTHING

3 x MP Mage + War + Nova's = NP x 10000

little_painter

you guys seriusly dont come in diez cz enough ;(
    let mee give u a bone here,
    only trubles ive had so far in a 1vs1 was a human warrior named tokyo, took mee past 6 minuts too kil lhim and 50+ pots my damn fingers were cramping up and got him jsut as wee got company
    mage named _soultaker_ is lvlv 72 i think.. and hee gives mee less then 400 dmg at most

6 mages givving 500 dmg too a warrior who has 7000+ hp..

and a partyhealer + a duffer with him and 3-4 rouges ksing ..

mages suck, i pity you poor fools who thinks 6 mages can beat a war party in cz

jolik

forget about pk in small groups, now its gang bang time thats why mages are so usefull
    1st example: ice mage slows big group of opposite nation, priest torment them warriors and sins make a slaughter + light mage can stun them and blind
    2nd simple nowa town, everybody knows how many NPs you can get and good nova party i based on ..... mages

im playing warrior and hate this little green bastards, still getting ice or stun and cant get another victim
    and tell me one more thing how many times tp saved your ass when you get stunned/iced between towers

little_painter

i never play 2 gain np

np is for pussies period

darewizzard

only trubles ive had so far in a 1vs1 was a human warrior named tokyo, took mee past 6 minuts too kil lhim and 50+ pots my damn fingers were cramping up and got him jsut as wee got company
    mage named _soultaker_ is lvlv 72 i think.. and hee gives mee less then 400 dmg at most

mages suck, i pity you poor fools who thinks 6 mages can beat a war party in cz[/b]
    ur funny sometimes haha... funny how to see how ppl speak bullshit from ur back ah? bro... grow up... how old are u? +45?... im 15 and im even more mature than u... if u have any problem meet me in game ... and stop talking crap.. that while i was PVP with dino warrior... u kill me hehe.. why was that ? got jelous because i kill u twice?... grow up.. and when that time comes... call me mate.. u know where to find me

cheers... btw im 75

PS: stop taking crap from ppl to its back... and im not just talking about me .. btw remove that idea on ur head that u think ur the best mage in dies.. dude.. hahaha i saw u in orc base throwin blizzard to "humans" i think u got froze urself throwing that blizz on top of u haha... take care... cowboy hahahahaah bb :wub:

little_painter

lol .. i think? wut
    ok im confuced..
    i am best mage in diez and?
    i wassent trashing u or what ur getting at.. if i wanted 2 trash u id talk of how i felt enraged that u twats joined that 0 skilled noob tez and his nobodies, but hey.. ur game ur choice

and what u meen with trowing blizzard?
    i have human blood in mee and humans arent perfect = i aint perfect -.-
    lag can own the best and soo can laisyness
    besides i liked dying in a good fight
    collecting np 24/7 is for pussies

I was there with soul when that happend like two nights ago he killed u twice and u killled him once(ks) when he was vsing a warrior xD why u had to bring his name here? he doesnt have anything to do here yet u brought his name for no reason..any personal grudge against him or something? Hes a good mage, one of the best i know and u....you just a cocky mofo..once i was in ew with u and i remember u saying "invite 6 more mages like me so this can be a good party" hmmm someone seems a bit cocky haha
    btw good decision u joined KBy, perfect clan for u.

Lag0nx

mages suck, i pity you poor fools who thinks 6 mages can beat a war party in cz[/b]
    Screw the torment.they will ice all of you and u wont even get to them.

also think if the mages had int priest full heal/duff,1 torment on the warriors,some novas and u get ownd.

Mages aren't as weak as you say they are, and mostly are not meant to be played as solo..

darewizzard

lol .. i think? wut
    ok im confuced..
    i am best mage in diez and?
    i wassent trashing u or what ur getting at.. if i wanted 2 trash u id talk of how i felt enraged that u twats joined that 0 skilled noob tez and his nobodies, but hey.. ur game ur choice

and what u meen with trowing blizzard?
    i have human blood in mee and humans arent perfect = i aint perfect -.-
    lag can own the best and soo can laisyness
    besides i liked dying in a good fight
    collecting np 24/7 is for pussies[/b]
    i guess the only one who is a twat here is u... like i said... grow up... nvm i guess ur old enough for that...
    anyways... cya later ... too sad... i tho u were perfect... thats the only things i hear from ya...

little_painter

i only brought ur names for giggles ..many mages are alot worse at pking then you your above avradge.. thinking i said ur name in spite.. it 2 confuce mee with your friends from u_k
    i dont mock people and look down on em like that but nevertheless
    you want my smile 2 look like hate then wahtever

yes im a grown man of 33
    and your a toodler of 15
    age dossent grant wisdom thou..
    thoughts doo
    gl with ur clan thou looks good
    keep the attacks comming i like a bit of slapping now and then :lol:

Honestly painter, I don't know if you're actually saying that mages suck or just being sarcastic....but it all depends on the person playing the character. Most of the ppl playing mage know one thing, how to aoe. They aoe harpies, golems, evil wizards all day long for months and go pk and then aoe orcs/humans and die because the enemy didn't die after their 2 novas and now they have to wait for the cooldown. Or they meteor/nova and run and pot pot pot town. And like was said before, a lvl 75 mage with decent-good equips can pretty much destroy the competition with a few exceptions as long as that person actually knows how to play. Somebody with your items should be alot better than you actually are, but then again you're relying on your gear rather than your skills.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast