Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Did u ever pked drunk ?

This is a discussion on Did u ever pked drunk ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PKing drunk is where its at... Makes it so much more exciting and full of laughs The only problem is ...
Page: 7

PKing drunk is where its at... Makes it so much more exciting and full of laughs

The only problem is it often leads to large losses of exp due to leeroy attempts on the towers ;o[/b]
    lol good word choice.

CuriositY

I keep looking at this topic and thinking it would be much better to say
    "have you ever pk'd soba?"[/b]
    And By the way HavvK has I know all the time pked drunked !
    So nice to hear him in vent

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Talking about drinking contests ^_^ shall i mention the acclaimed night out? haha[/b]

Beer + Cyrus = Vomit

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

wagyar singing >> all

DragonFire

I've never pk'ed drunk, because when I drink..I don't usually come home to sit on my computer. And if I do go on my computer, it's just to turn music on.

Roberto

i stoped to play drunk, because tomorow always see 10-30% deleveled, because im runing in towers and shout leroyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Record

haha me and djelica89 smoked weed and drunk Absinthe and Rakia we was soo .... and i burn my quest shield +7 to+8 , traded some n00b and gived him 20gb........ and more crazy thing's....[/b]
    I just sense your full of shit.

Ainelover

yes attention guy ive pked drunk, its same as while not intoxicated , just that the pic is a bit more blurry and u cant focus as well on ur targets etc, but i can still combo etc ><

if u guys do stupid things as run into towers screaming leeeroy ur either 14 year old who gets drunk by 1 beer or ur just a guy who acts like his drunk :P

TaDaaa

Is ther any other way?

Nothing like a good old Havvk, Pipomago, BeastFromTheEast, Gresnik, and TaDaaa drunk pk party!

HenryHill

pk on heroin instead. no matter how bad you do you won&#39;t give a shit anyway.

remp2ny4lyf

have u ever posted drunk?

Zabuza

For myself the question is to know if I pked one day without to be drunk :S
    I feel more fun when I pk drunk because in my server the human never go out from their base then Im not mad when tower own me.
    Of course I have to stop every 5 minutes for smoke and every 20 minutes for piss

For myself the question is to know if I pked one day without to be drunk :S
    I feel more fun when I pk drunk because in my server the human never go out from their base then Im not mad when tower own me.
    Of course I have to stop every 5 minutes for smoke and every 20 minutes for piss [/b]
    Hahaha ye so true. I have to piss every 1 minute and a half when I&#39;m drunk

Ki1laH

Only time I was ever on KO drunk was when I got back from a party completely trashed, got on MeowMix vent on Edana back when we owned that server.

They were doing isiloon at the time so I was convinced I should come...well trashed as I was it took me 30 minutes to figure out that I was in the wrong abyss and complaining and bitchin the whole time on why I couldn&#39;t go down any farther and that they had closed it off so i couldn&#39;t come...

Yeah somebody recorded the vent...it was ages ago but was hilarious to listen to.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast