Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz..

This is a discussion on Dies nation tranfers suxxorzz.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i went cz with a priest and a light mage yesterday, there are LOADS of humans, absolutally tonnes, but now ...
Page: 2

i went cz with a priest and a light mage yesterday, there are LOADS of humans, absolutally tonnes, but now there are a few more orcs too, its some stupid myth that all the humans have come orc, a minority have come and it seems to have made a small balance

armand0

Originally posted by eus:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eus</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax

me and hype could take down 2 full parties of humans and even thats no fun now.
    Hahah morax dont plz , try to get 1 party from our clan baba :twisted: :twisted:, did u remeber how u crying like a little chaild "PLz let me to get my lvl" and etc ..... and make promises to not attack humans at exp spots, but nvm what u want to say in humans side not skilled pkers ?????Why then u and Hype and all orcs switching servers any 10 mins, when we was in PK "mode",and we have to chase u all non stop.God Bless K2 for D2 CZ :wink:.

Originally posted by morax
    We want to fight skilled pkers but the only way you become skilled is by learning from other people - the humans dont have anyone to learn off so for the time being orcs will just dominate not in numbers but in skill....
    Its true you have alot skilled players, but let me ask u something (if u have good memory) how many times orc taken Piana/EMC in all history of diez (1 or 2max)???.For same reason our party 2 days ago fight and win 80% from battles against ur 70 lvl skilled palyers like Batman,Taurus,Zike,Curi0city and etc vs our not skilled party and ur skiled players running form 1 side to other in all cz.
    Humans has not much skilled players but they learn and try to be good guns but is sad when good players going to other side runing like cowards and leave all ppl who belive and trust them and even vote for them.
    So what u thing guys u will be more skilled when u go orcs hahaha ......... anyway skilled or not u guys was reaped last night and that was only singh for beginig.

ps.Tormentors soon will come back in cz be reday for us.
    Batman,Taurus,Zike,Curi0city and others (sry not remember all in party) was a good fight guys ty.[/b]
    sorry but i never saw tormentors pking with less than 2 parties. Yes tormentors have many good players but even to take aoe spot they come with 2 parties+ actual aoe agains an orc party.

hej

One thing that is god with so manny high lvl human moving to orc side is that now lower lvl orc dare.s to go out in cz.

Lammer

Actually I don't mind all those Naction transfers.. :P Cz latelly was being really lame...1000 humans chassing 1 orc :?

This last week I've showed my ass a little in cz and yep.. Much better More orcs I can run from... and more sins I can laught at 8)

But it also depends on time. If we go CZ when most of turks are sleeping.. yep cz is all full of humans, but if you go cz in rush turk hour.. you get to see tons of orcs sometimes.

SiegeR

i think olympia needs some more humans

all cz like 1000 Orc (Mages) for sure vs 50 Human

Jimbo

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    FFS, stupid nation transfer whores. I hate anyone who transferes from human to orc.

All these humans going orcs have ruined CZ, theres no humans left to kill. *Its so unbalanced.

I only see like...2 humans

Theres not even enough humans for a good old 30 vs 1

And kiddies, you wanna know what God made on the 7th day?

The words sarcasm and fuck off.
    Photo shopped picture I would never party with this n00b :P he got hoodwink on his skillbar for pk

But tbh it's a lil more fair now, there's still like 1000 humans but now they're chasing 2 orcs instead of 1 8)

Banned

Originally posted by eus:

Hahah morax dont plz , try to get 1 party from our clan baba
    Lol without that debuffer with you i 2 hit you

nfw

have you been to cz at all still more humans than orcs humans seem to be fucking like rabbits and mutiplying +8 shit

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by Jimbo
    Photo shopped picture I would never party with this n00b *:P he got hoodwink on his skillbar for pk
    haha, you have any idea how many 1vs1 i have one by having hoodwink on my skillbar, if your fighting a warrior thats evenly geared/skilled, your both gonna get to the point (pretty much at the exact same time) where you have about 300hp left and need to MP pot. Well i don't, and while he is, i smack him 1-2 times with hoodwink, 1vs1 won :lol:

Lammer

But tbh it's a lil more fair now, there's still like 1000 humans but now they're chasing 2 orcs instead of 1 *
    I got some nice SSs of 30 orcs that want to gangbang me.. without asking plýx.. :P

Banned

Originally posted by JudgmentDay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JudgmentDay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Jimbo
    Photo shopped picture I would never party with this n00b *:P he got hoodwink on his skillbar for pk
    haha, you have any idea how many 1vs1 i have one by having hoodwink on my skillbar, if your fighting a warrior thats evenly geared/skilled, your both gonna get to the point (pretty much at the exact same time) where you have about 300hp left and need to MP pot. Well i don't, and while he is, i smack him 1-2 times with hoodwink, 1vs1 won :lol:[/b]
    +1, because R attack just doesn't cut it.

Karpsu

Originally posted by morax
    We want to fight skilled pkers but the only way you become skilled is by learning from other people - the humans dont have anyone to learn off so for the time being orcs will just dominate not in numbers but in skill...
    One member from our clan just went orc side for a bit so secrets will be revealed. :shock:

:Deus:

Let me ask u somethig guys why u not crying when blood 3-4 partys come in cz and rape us,and humans not have D2 CZ to hide and good playrs like u and some of ur old clanie hiding, and only few humans going against them.

Originally posted by armand0
    sorry but i never saw tormentors pking with less than 2 parties. Yes tormentors have many good players but even to take aoe spot they come with 2 parties+ actual aoe agains an orc party.
    Yes MrsLies We pking whit 1-2 sometimes and 3 partys cuz we have ACTIVE PPL not like POSITIVE to join inactive players to keep place in Ranking list thats is ridiculous, tell me something did always u keep spot when u exp tehre ????Tell me when orcs come to exp in aoe spot did they coming whit 1 party ???Last time when we make a big fightnig for spot (can ask FUKARA) all karus was there so plz dont talk BS. And some thing else if our clanie need help we will come whit 2 partys, will come and whit 3, cuz clan is only 1 cape and clan chat.

Cava

Originally posted by JudgmentDay
    FFS, stupid nation transfer whores. I hate anyone who transferes from human to orc.

All these humans going orcs have ruined CZ, theres no humans left to kill. *Its so unbalanced.

wasn't it u who showed a picture of many orc mages about to attack u when u were human?

or was that devilscommandments ops:

can't rmb, tot it was kinda contradicting if its u.

JudgmentDay

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JudgmentDay

wasn't it u who showed a picture of many orc mages about to attack u when u were human?

or was that devilscommandments ops:

can't rmb, tot it was kinda contradicting if its u.[/b]
    No it was me, people where saying that humans outweighed orcs, i posted that SS to prove it, + it all depends on what time zone you play. I never denied the fact that there are shit loads of humans in CZ. And in this thread, after nation transfers, people are saying the complete opposite, and once again im here proving people wrong. :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast