Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Do you think KO staff making money from k0xp?

This is a discussion on Do you think KO staff making money from k0xp? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just for you Adi.... In punctuation, the full stop (Commonwealth English) or period (American English) is a punctuation mark placed ...
Page: 4

Just for you Adi....

In punctuation, the full stop (Commonwealth English) or period (American English) is a punctuation mark placed at the end of a sentence. The full stop glyph is sometimes called a baseline dot because, typographically, it is a dot on the baseline.

Steam Community :: Post History :: Degano

don't forget the period and capital at beginning of sentence

Fix your own grammar Adi.

This error is happening when you try to login more than once with the same IP while you're not a premium user.

If you are a premium user, you should be logging with the account that's not using a premium and then login with the premium'ed one.

P.S please refrain from using an inappropriate language here, this is a warning.
    Thank you.
    there is an error in the selected server :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Just for you Adi....

In punctuation, the full stop (Commonwealth English) or period (American English) is a punctuation mark placed at the end of a sentence. The full stop glyph is sometimes called a baseline dot because, typographically, it is a dot on the baseline.

Steam Community :: Post History :: Degano
    Both URLs, the one you posted in your previous post and the one I posted, proved me right.
    Yet, you still bother arguing and trying to be a smartass.

It's funny, though, your native language is English, mine is Hebrew. For some reason, I make less mistakes. Sad for you, right?
    I'm not an English professor or anything but yeah, my English is far from broken.. besides, I never bothered correcting anyone here.. therefore, I don't know why you said "Adi use to be the grammar police".
    I could careless about other's grammars as long as I can understand what they're trying to say.

But well, whatever makes you sleep well at night, if stalking me (for 4 years now, lol) makes you happy, sure, carry on .
    Funny part is that you're doing is just because I ruined your "PK" experience back in cw and made you sit in town every time I created a party , very sad actually.
    Last edited by Adi; 04-03-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Here we go again... talking sh1t out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Both URLs, the one you posted in your previous post and the one I posted, proved me right.
    Yet, you still bother arguing and trying to be a smartass.

It's funny, though, you native language is English, mine is Hebrew. For some reason, I make less mistakes. Sad for you, right?
    I'm not an English professor or anything but yeah, my English is far from broken.. besides, I never bothered correcting anyone here.. therefore, I don't know why you said "Adi use to be the grammar police".
    I could careless about other's grammars as long as I can understand what they're trying to say.

But well, whatever makes you sleep well at night, if stalking me (for 4 years now, lol) makes you happy, sure, carry on .
    Funny part is that you're doing it just because I ruined your "PK" experience back in cw and made you sit in town every time I created a party , very sad actually.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Here we go again... talking sh1t out of your ass.
    oke. diver #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    don't forget the period and capital at beginning of sentence
    Where is yours? O.o

There was a topic about a NTT GM buying a car with the earnings he made by selling items in game

9 times out of 10, koxp parties are using methods which allow them to log in multiple accounts from what may seem like differrent locations based on IP but they're really in the same place. If they have a premium and I blocked that account, then I've just earned the company money for not providing a service so why would the opposite be a motivator?
    Post # 3 from a "developer"

2 Day pk, 2 day k0xp :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

There's nothing wrong with his explanation there since the point raised was that gms don't ban premium users.
    So he actually has a point there. Banning these accounts makes them money since they will buy prem on other accounts.

It also seems they know what people are doing, such as IP mapping or tunneling for multiaccounts. That doesn't mean they have a solution for it, so why not milk money from cheaters if they can't stop them.

Of course, nobody believes the "we don't have solutions for this problems part" but that's a completely different thing.

And again, Byno sponsors most KO streamers and events. It's absolutely normal that they have money injected to their selling accounts in order to supply a steady cash flow to the game.

It's all business. NTT will slowly improve its services as long as their year-on-year financial results improve also.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234