Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
Like Tree12Likes

Does CW still suck hard?

This is a discussion on Does CW still suck hard? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think I'm going back to C-West. EUKO sucks for Americans....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    392

    Default

    I think I'm going back to C-West. EUKO sucks for Americans.

  2. #32
    Senior Member HealSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I think I'm going back to C-West. EUKO sucks for Americans.
    we had this problem there , busy servers just sucks if you work , you get home and every1 is leaving.

    CW looks like it might pick up , I wouldn't invest to much into it right away

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Yeah I'm not going to be investing anything until I can get rid of my EUKO investment anyways. EUKO is fantastic on the weekends when I can play at noon, but right now I get home from work and there is just nobody on.

  4. #34
    Senior Member PonSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Its active again, but with chd's +10 etc

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peru
    Posts
    55

    Default

    CW is a good server, there is no pk all the time, but people continious active, not like before but its not death server

  6. #36
    Senior Member S1ckness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I like.

    If people start coming back from EUKO now. It can only get better in my opinion. . And the last week we got in the evening (european time) like 3 to 4 pt vs each other. So its realy getting better.

    <3 people coming back. Makes me wanna log more and more. To get some more NPS <3

    BTW. Smashy welcome back <3

    we will see each other more often

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    fak u iwan. nobody likes you bc you smell. go back to Ares or EUKO or private servers :P

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Most people think their NPS are like gold.. 1 death is like giving up rights to their first born child.. Just take the damn death and press ok

  9. #39
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    fak u iwan. nobody likes you bc you smell. go back to Ares or EUKO or private servers :P
    ivan stays in cwest untill he gets dragon !!!!!!!!!1111

  10. #40
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    another question if anyone can answer hows the hacking system going? Do people keep getting regularly hacked? Maybe its a pretty dumb question cause they could hack anyone from out of no where but ye...just haven't played in awhile so just wondering

  11. #41
    Senior Member HealSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    another question if anyone can answer hows the hacking system going? Do people keep getting regularly hacked? Maybe its a pretty dumb question cause they could hack anyone from out of no where but ye...just haven't played in awhile so just wondering
    haven't really heard to much of people getting hacked since ive been back , but I guess time will tell.

  12. #42
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Dont tempt me to come back to cwest now i see old names here
    I hear a few rumblings that there may be a reunion of GraveDiggaz at some point, i dno tho

  13. #43
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Dont tempt me to come back to cwest now i see old names here
    I hear a few rumblings that there may be a reunion of GraveDiggaz at some point, i dno tho
    Stay in your private servers .
    sea monkey

  14. #44
    Senior Member HealSmash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    149

    Default

    after being back for a few weeks its the same old shit , no1 plays the game , if people think there gonna die they just leave like a bunch of retards.
    I go out and try to PK and the only time humans come out is with a super power party and I have a rag tag party , soon as you even the numbers or make a strong party they leave.
    Basicly if there not straight killing you they leave , same as before nothing has changed.
    Problems with CW isn't gear or hacking or anything its the people who play there , 90% of the server is scared shitless to lose 50 NP. Investing in this server would be a huge waste of time.

  15. #45
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    after being back for a few weeks its the same old shit , no1 plays the game , if people think there gonna die they just leave like a bunch of retards.
    I go out and try to PK and the only time humans come out is with a super power party and I have a rag tag party , soon as you even the numbers or make a strong party they leave.
    Basicly if there not straight killing you they leave , same as before nothing has changed.
    Problems with CW isn't gear or hacking or anything its the people who play there , 90% of the server is scared shitless to lose 50 NP. Investing in this server would be a huge waste of time.
    you just made it a bit clearer . the problem is not the cheating or npt (when there is , the gm bans them after 1 hour - 30min depends) its the humans )
    so why dont u gather up some good old mates to comeup with good party along with the humans ? The orc side have 4 active pk clans .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. does KO still got troubles wiht AVG virusscan?
    By Kranitnova in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 01:24 PM
  2. Does Hoody still play ko?
    By rolf8889 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 10:12 AM
  3. Does this still work ?
    By AndTheHeroFails in forum Media
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 01:20 AM
  4. Does INT Still Work
    By Affenotto in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 02:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •