Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Dorpwn/FearFactor

This is a discussion on Dorpwn/FearFactor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well Kik0 that's your opinion m8 :/...
Page: 5

Assaf001

well Kik0 that's your opinion m8 :/

ID4N

Originally posted by Assaf001+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Assaf001)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flam3_Arch3r
    tell u the truth assaf u sound like a moron.
    and dorpwn if u didnt lure it why did u do it near the priest?
    maybe it wasnt ur main objective, but u sure did wanted it to happen on the way.
    oh no, another 1 :wacko: jeweish war now :wacko:

and idan if it is not the whole clan so he shouldn't write FearFactor, that's what I meant.[/b]
    read the explanation i gave u on an earilier post of mine on this topic, maybe on a second look u will understand why he wrote the clan name.

Originally posted by Assaf001
    its not his opinion its how it is.
    if a clan member macros, this guy should get kicked out of the clan.
    if a clan member dupes, he should get kicked of the clan.
    if a clan member ks, the same thing.
    and if he lures to get another party killed he should get kicked.

Assaf001

if it was kn0w kn1w kn2w kn3w he wasn't post that here, just another guy that cried because he didnt get the drop, if he would get the drop, he wasn't posting here, nothing about FF history, and again I want to ask u but u didnt answer to me:

KS=Cheating? like you wrote at ur explanation :blink:

ID4N

if it was kn0w kn1w kn2w kn3w he wasn't post that here, just another guy that cried because he didnt get the drop, if he would get the drop, he wasn't posting here, nothing about FF history, and again I want to ask u but u didnt answer to me:

where did i say that ks = cheating? its just, cheaters section is the right place to post that stuffs.

Assaf001

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001
    its not his opinion its how it is.
    if a clan member macros, this guy should get kicked out of the clan.
    if a clan member dupes, he should get kicked of the clan.
    if a clan member ks, the same thing.
    and if he lures to get another party killed he should get kicked.[/b]

but dorpwn said he only wanted to do the MAX damage, and belive him like I do because if he wanna to lure on him he would bring all the DM's around. ofc there is no lurring in that case :/ u just dont belive him that's all -_-

Assaf001

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by Assaf001@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

ROFLMAO! +1

Do all those guys from FF have the same IQ?

In the SS dorpwn casts a nova right beside ddevil who has healing ::Hit_Me::. That pretty much lured TK toward ddevil and got them killed. dorpwn is from FearFactor.

What part of that easy explanation u couldnt get?

Im just saying, that when some1 trying to lure on sombody, in case that it is not FF clan member, you write only the name of that person, you dont write after it the name of the clan, W H Y ? E X P L A I N this. And it is not my problem Devile that u have problem with us, I don't know why, just getting sick that every topic you flame ALL the clan members, if u have problem with us pm Mirage_Fighter in game/ Codex or 0bscuritY/Jeramia in forums, OK? :angry:
    well maybe because FF clan has a long history with ksing, luring, bug abusing and bunch of topics on cheaters section?[/b]

Assaf001

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001

where did i say that ks = cheating? its just, cheaters section is the right place to post that stuffs.[/b]
    you are saying it by yourself just diff way :wacko:

ban me? oh no, but when a few ppl speaking SOMTIMES TURKISH you dont say nothing? huh? what? I can't hear you :lol:

why I post 1 post b4 twice? :wacko: *

anyway I wont post here anymore, kk?thx,BB
    And?????
    will you stop? :blink:

Assaf001

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001
    ban me? oh no, but when a few ppl speaking SOMTIMES TURKISH you dont say nothing? huh? what? I can't hear you :lol:

why I post 1 post b4 twice? :wacko: *

anyway I wont post here anymore, kk?thx,BB
    And?????
    will you stop? :blink:[/b]
    will you stop to cry about that they took the drop? :blink:

about the ks thing, there is no ks on bosses, at least thats my view so them trying to take the tk
    is perfectly fine by me. bottom line, ks isnt bannable, stronger takes the drop, deal with it. oh and btw the drop from this tk wasn't ours.

about the luring,
    the tk wasnt lured towards you, he didnt move, he didnt kill you or hit you, so basically dorpwn didnt do anything. if you say he tried to lure, no one can prove that, infact it seems more likely he tried to add dmg cuz the skills you show him using arent dmg over time skills which are much more effective in luring.

about the clan thing,
    i also think a member reflects on all us, if someone from our clan will be caught luring or doing any other bannable offence he will be kicked, no doubt about that.

sophiem

just edit and remove the fearfactor from the post and just make it dorfags..

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

em k server foi isso?

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

uppppsss

what server was it?

liquid1

wow ur idiot or what? dorpwn didnt lure on u he just attack the tk lol if he would want to lure on u i think he would use ignition so pls shut up
    and to tell u again that THERE IS NO SUCH FAKING THING KS ON BOSS
    SO GO FUCK URSELF

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast