Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Dorpwn/FearFactor

This is a discussion on Dorpwn/FearFactor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe so next time i see you doing a boss, ill start sliding a DM and slide ...
Page: 9

sophiem

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    so next time i see you doing a boss, ill start sliding a DM and slide him towards your priest then get bored of this game and /town and log off. im orc now, so

ok

and about boss ksing... use head: one noob warior start attack shaula... he cant kill that then he use pots and pots and some newb priest wil heal him... do u think its his?? when he cant kill will u ks or go away? :huh: and boss are not same as exp... exp are evrywhere so ksers are retard... but bosses are 4-6 hours respawn then all want drops... i dont think boss ksing is bad... yes many times i started boss and other ppl ksed me... but thats that...

Originally posted by igothacked
    and about boss ksing... use head: one noob warior start attack shaula... he cant kill that then he use pots and pots and some newb priest wil heal him... do u think its his?? when he cant kill will u ks or go away? :huh: *and boss are not same as exp... exp are evrywhere so ksers are retard... but bosses are 4-6 hours respawn then all want drops... i dont think boss ksing is bad... yes many times i started boss and other ppl ksed me... but thats that...
    There is no such this KS on BOSSES
    dorpwn didnt lure, and he didnt try to lure,the priest didnt die,the tanker didnt die
    dorpwn didnt got the box,the tk didnt moved.
    so why you even posting?!?!?!?! i dont understand,ok he iced the tk,but the tk didnt move
    and dor and zogi didnt even got the box.
    whats the point in this topic anyway,just lock it and thats it,im sick of all of these flame topics
    i dont want even to replay on a topics like that"isiloon bugger","you ks on bosses"
    theres any rule that you cant "ks" a boss?!?!?! its not even a ks
    if you gonna see a bach/duke in cz and some1 started to attack it,you gonna leave it?
    no1 will leave it.

just lock the topic. <_<

Banned

he didnt get the box u say, but why would he try to get the box in the first place?
    he iced it, but why would he ice it in the first place?

dorpwn

why wouldnt i try to get the drop ?... no ks on bosses should we say it again?

Banned

Originally posted by dorpwn
    well i just lost respect for your clan.

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dorpwn
    well i just lost respect for your clan.[/b]
    you see some1 in cz and he started to attack a bach,you will watch him how he will get his rol?
    or you gonna try to take the rol to yourself?
    just think about it

Originally posted by 0bscuritY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0bscuritY)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-igothacked
    and about boss ksing... use head: one noob warior start attack shaula... he cant kill that then he use pots and pots and some newb priest wil heal him... do u think its his?? when he cant kill will u ks or go away? :huh: *and boss are not same as exp... exp are evrywhere so ksers are retard... but bosses are 4-6 hours respawn then all want drops... i dont think boss ksing is bad... yes many times i started boss and other ppl ksed me... but thats that...
    There is no such this KS on BOSSES
    dorpwn didnt lure, and he didnt try to lure,the priest didnt die,the tanker didnt die
    dorpwn didnt got the box,the tk didnt moved.
    so why you even posting?!?!?!?! i dont understand,ok he iced the tk,but the tk didnt move
    and dor and zogi didnt even got the box.
    whats the point in this topic anyway,just lock it and thats it,im sick of all of these flame topics
    i dont want even to replay on a topics like that"isiloon bugger","you ks on bosses"
    theres any rule that you cant "ks" a boss?!?!?! its not even a ks
    if you gonna see a bach/duke in cz and some1 started to attack it,you gonna leave it?
    no1 will leave it.

just lock the topic. <_<[/b]
    btw thats what i said... :unsure:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

lol but the fact is those 2 WERE killing the tk and it was already half way dead.

u shud have enuf respect 2 understand its theirs.

Banned

Originally posted by 0bscuritY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0bscuritY)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@
    <!--QuoteBegin-dorpwn

well i just lost respect for your clan.
    you see some1 in cz and he started to attack a bach,you will watch him how he will get his rol?
    or you gonna try to take the rol to yourself?
    just think about it[/b]
    yea, im not a prick, if there was only the 2 of us and he was there FIRST and already started attacking it i wouldnt touch the bach. u think about it.

Powerful

I know dorpwn for a very long time now, that guy is so retarded
    he really believe his level 62 mage in diez, can beat my rogue on edana
    because he got 25 dd.

zogi is being played by liquid1 and dorpwn I know both of them, and they'll do anything to get drops, there is no doubt dorpwn tried to kill the priest.

retarded noob

dorpwn

lol powerful stop dreaming.. u dont have a rogue on edana actually the only chars u played are hacked accounts
    like the warrior EVIL on diez that was hacked 4379 times

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by undefined
    one time i lured a death mare on someone doing snakequeen, *

as they were already taking it i was with _____ and i said ok, buff me plz. he buffed me and they started before we did. so i said ok. might as well sit and wait for drop. i looked behind me and a death mare starts running at me, it aggro's like a bitch. it hit me for 2.7k and i ran where they were taking snake queen. i felt HORRIBLE about it and they said that i should of just run the other way. but it was a MISTAKE and i didnt mean to do it.
    I know it was mistake thats why i didnt open any topic and tried to give u TS instead :wub:
    Accidents happens, tho i wasnt there so i cant know what really happened <_<

Powerful

Originally posted by dorpwn
    lol powerful stop dreaming.. u dont have a rogue on edana actually the only chars u played are hacked accounts
    like the warrior EVIL on diez that was hacked 4379 times
    lmao, you still think im lying to you about my rogue in edana ?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok people that knows me from edana, know how retarded this guy really is.

Powerful

Please keep bumping this topic everyday so people wont forget this bug abuser/lurer, I'll start.

*BUMP*

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast