Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Edana, clan Memories

This is a discussion on Edana, clan Memories within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not to bitch or anything, but I would like to stay on this server for once so I cant help ...
Page: 1

LiberAchi

Default Edana, clan Memories

Not to bitch or anything, but I would like to stay on this server for once so I cant help it.. This clan has some sins and ALL of them have a sword breaker +8 already, one of them has dual.. Here's a funny screenshot.

He's even happy about it, I hope some gm sees that and ban's all their sins.. I'm tired of all this crap and want to see a server start like Diez or Ares again. Bye

FaTaLiTy

/the end

yup

shame i never got to take a decent clan photo even, because they bugged my clan shortly after they fucked up the server

SirAlex

I've sold 1500Hp scroll for 100mil and made 2 sword breakers+8/80 and bought some pots, also when i was pking with clan party (6 Members), we got 37 mil each from some mage :lol:

I heard they will make roll back, and i dont care that i will loose my nps/lvl and some items that i found few days ago

AreS

Originally posted by SirAlex
    I've sold 1500Hp scroll for 100mil and made 2 sword breakers+8/80 and bought some pots, also when i was pking with clan party (6 Members), we got 37 mil each from some mage *:lol: *

I heard they will make roll back, and i dont care that i will loose my nps/lvl and some items that i found few days ago
    they never roll back the servers they just make new ones that's how diez was created :<

I've sold 1500Hp scroll for 100mil and made 2 sword breakers+8/80 and bought some pots, also when i was pking with clan party (6 Members), we got 37 mil each from some mage *:lol: *

+1
    i don't mind if they rollback the server, i'll just lvl again and get the np's again...
    i just hope they will fix it !!!!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im sorry but in the first week of the server u dont find it a bit ODD u were able to sell stuff for 100m+ and people would just run around cz with tons of cash?

SirAlex

There is bils in Edena, there is new dupe method, and people buying everything from moradon for any price

Natazaku

This makes me glad that I stuck to Silk Road and didnt go there...

LiberAchi

There is bils in Edena, there is new dupe method, and people buying everything from moradon for any price
    And the reason of you selling shit to a duper isn't strange to you? You might aswell dupe by yourself -_-

SirAlex

I have never dupe or cheated, and im not gonna do this.

I've sold only 1 fuking scroll for 100mil, and im not gonna sell anythink more, and i hope there will be roll back, coz its became insane, only dupers can allow items for them selfs.

LiberAchi

I have never dupe or cheated, and im not gonna do this.

I've sold only 1 fuking scroll for 100mil, and im not gonna sell anythink more, and i hope there will be roll back, coz its became insane, only dupers can allow items for them selfs.
    SO, you just sold it and you gonna tell us that a 100 mill can get you alot of trinas and that you magically have dual Sb+8's now? Do you have spike?

SirAlex

Lol i dont need Trinas to make SB's+8/80, i've made like 15-18 sb's+7 and then used Middle Upgrade Scrolls and all went to 8, got 2 +8/80 of all them.

Also im using 3 Half Plates+7, Goblin Plate Pauldron and Fp Pads+6/10dex... And +5/6dex jews. I used like 65 mil to make dual Sb+8/80, like 15mil to repot and i have like 18mil left.

/Edit I need 40% to 50

cRuX

i'm in memories lvl 22 FTW..i have plate+4 and flameberg+5..i cheat/dupe/macro hard. h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Lol i dont need Trinas to make SB's+8/80, i've made like 15-18 sb's+7 and then used Middle Upgrade Scrolls and all went to 8, got 2 +8/80 of all them.

Also im using 3 Half Plates+7, Goblin Plate Pauldron and Fp Pads+6/10dex... And +5/6dex jews. I used like 65 mil to make dual Sb+8/80, like 15mil to repot and i have like 18mil left.
    and all through abusing dupes...u should feel really proud of urself

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast