Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Edana, clan Memories

This is a discussion on Edana, clan Memories within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SirAlex Why would i? Everyone have luck, and its possible to uprage, people just scary to loose ...
Page: 3

LiberAchi

Originally posted by SirAlex
    Why would i? Everyone have luck, and its possible to uprage, people just scary to loose items * :wacko: *

In MyKo Deimos i got Cleaver+8/80 in first week of server... And what? People was blaming me too, but after quite while everyone stopped...

/Edit

And im sure if they make roll back i will have my 15mil from goblins again, will farm a bit more and try 1 SB to +8/80, Coz its 1 Damage lower then Mirage+5, but SB had 30 poison more.
    Gimme some cash when u do :rollseyes: Lvling and buying pot's a bitch

Originally posted by SirAlex
    Lol i dont need Trinas to make SB's+8/80, i've made like 15-18 sb's+7 and then used Middle Upgrade Scrolls and all went to 8, got 2 +8/80 of all them.

Also im using 3 Half Plates+7, Goblin Plate Pauldron and Fp Pads+6/10dex... And +5/6dex jews. I used like 65 mil to make dual Sb+8/80, like 15mil to repot and i have like 18mil left.

/Edit *I need 40% to 50
    WTF

SirAlex

Goblin Baunchers FTW, in 30min 50 goblin parts+ around 1mil coins :rollseyes:

Anyway, im going to sleep its 4:43 am my time :blink: Server will be proly down for 10 hours, K2 is so slow...

SirAlex

Originally posted by Aory+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aory)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex
    Lol i dont need Trinas to make SB's+8/80, i've made like 15-18 sb's+7 and then used Middle Upgrade Scrolls and all went to 8, got 2 +8/80 of all them.

Also im using 3 Half Plates+7, Goblin Plate Pauldron and Fp Pads+6/10dex... And +5/6dex jews. I used like 65 mil to make dual Sb+8/80, like 15mil to repot and i have like 18mil left.

/Edit *I need 40% to 50
    WTF[/b]
    I know that my english sux, coz im Russian... Wanted to say that i putted all my sb's+7 and got 2 of them+8

SiegeR

Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex
    Why would i? Everyone have luck, and its possible to uprage, people just scary to loose items * :wacko: *

In MyKo Deimos i got Cleaver+8/80 in first week of server... And what? People was blaming me too, but after quite while everyone stopped...

/Edit

And im sure if they make roll back i will have my 15mil from goblins again, will farm a bit more and try 1 SB to +8/80, Coz its 1 Damage lower then Mirage+5, but SB had 30 poison more.
    Gimme some cash when u do :rollseyes: Lvling and buying pot's a bitch[/b]

tristan ur gay but ur goodgun.Dupe ur ass and let me slam them like u like :P

Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol:

Im nearly fall asleep
    im talking nonsence

Go Sleep b1tch u nearly turned out to be zombie

Cutey|LXN

LiberAchi

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex

/Edit

Gimme some cash when u do :rollseyes: Lvling and buying pot's a bitch

tristan ur gay but ur goodgun.Dupe ur ass and let me slam them like u like :P

Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol:

Im nearly fall asleep
    im talking nonsence

Go Sleep b1tch u nearly turned out to be zombie

Cutey|LXN[/b]
    Haha, what the hell was that about? :P Come msn

SiegeR

salak im on msn ^^

SiegeR lvl 63 BladeMaster 111k nps ZeroTolerance kk?

n00b hamza

Koz

Tristan has no skills. just lucky abyss gem and a good weapon + buff scrolls. Stop bitching noob
    You get owned every day and own little noobs yourself in one big ass party with a duffer ( wow you kill people when there duffed you rock) . you suck and you know it.
    kktybyebye

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Koz
    Tristan has no skills. just *lucky abyss gem and a good weapon + buff scrolls. Stop bitching noob
    You get owned every day and own little noobs yourself in one big ass party with a duffer ( wow you kill people when there duffed you rock) . you suck and you know it. *
    kktybyebye
    Kk, first of all, I never went to abyss on this server, second of all, I'm still using plate goblin armor the only piece of fp is my pauldron wich is +6.. I don't know who the fuck you are but I don't realy care.. If you wanna call me a noob, gimme a pm on 60 and we'll see who run's his mouth after it kktybyebye. And everytime I get owned I'm either being hit by 30 of you little shitheads and green faggots or I'm duffed, so nigga please, don't forget to pm me, jealous fuck

lol, if u think trist has no skills, go play nother game cus u either need to shut up or try gain some more info before you post because obviously, you're clueless.. noob

SiegeR

<!--QuoteBegin-Koz
    Tristan has no skills. just *lucky abyss gem and a good weapon + buff scrolls. Stop bitching noob
    You get owned every day and own little noobs yourself in one big ass party with a duffer ( wow you kill people when there duffed you rock) . you suck and you know it. *
    kktybyebye
    Kk, first of all, I never went to abyss on this server, second of all, I'm still using plate goblin armor the only piece of fp is my pauldron wich is +6.. I don't know who the fuck you are but I don't realy care.. If you wanna call me a noob, gimme a pm on 60 and we'll see who run's his mouth after it kktybyebye. And everytime I get owned I'm either being hit by 30 of you little shitheads and green faggots or I'm duffed, so nigga please, don't forget to pm me, jealous fuck[/b]

the thing that tristan do best is talking and chit chating

than maybe playing ko but i never saw he got a np without leching or ks :P

j/k tristan have good skills.Muslim Power FTW!!11

Dragonfaire

<!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex
    I have never dupe or cheated, and im not gonna do this.

I've sold only 1 fuking scroll for 100mil, and im not gonna sell anythink more, and i hope there will be roll back, coz its became insane, only dupers can allow items for them selfs.
    SO, you just sold it and you gonna tell us that a 100 mill can get you alot of trinas and that you magically have dual Sb+8's now? Do you have spike?[/b]
    Wait are you stupid ? You do not need a fucking trina to make a +8 SB . I have made +8 Sbs before ! I only spent 12 mil i think and made 2 out of it . Go peddle you pee somewhere else and get off of Alex please.

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex

I've sold only 1 fuking scroll for 100mil, and im not gonna sell anythink more, and i hope there will be roll back, coz its became insane, only dupers can allow items for them selfs.

SO, you just sold it and you gonna tell us that a 100 mill can get you alot of trinas and that you magically have dual Sb+8's now? Do you have spike?
    Wait are you stupid ? You do not need a fucking trina to make a +8 SB . I have made +8 Sbs before ! I only spent 12 mil i think and made 2 out of it . Go peddle you pee somewhere else and get off of Alex please.[/b]
    Dragon, whatever you say.. Go make some sweet love to him please, this is not Diez we're talking about here, it's a 4days old server with a clan where every sin has one Sb +8, suspicious no?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex

SO, you just sold it and you gonna tell us that a 100 mill can get you alot of trinas and that you magically have dual Sb+8's now? Do you have spike?
    Wait are you stupid ? You do not need a fucking trina to make a +8 SB . I have made +8 Sbs before ! I only spent 12 mil i think and made 2 out of it . Go peddle you pee somewhere else and get off of Alex please.[/b]
    Dragon, whatever you say.. Go make some sweet love to him please, this is not Diez we're talking about here, it's a 4days old server with a clan where every sin has one Sb +8, suspicious no?[/b][/quote]
    I am just saying it is soo not a hard thing to make . (BTW Alex is a girl :P)

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Tristan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tristan)
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tristan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SirAlex

Wait are you stupid ? You do not need a fucking trina to make a +8 SB . I have made +8 Sbs before ! I only spent 12 mil i think and made 2 out of it . Go peddle you pee somewhere else and get off of Alex please.
    Dragon, whatever you say.. Go make some sweet love to him please, this is not Diez we're talking about here, it's a 4days old server with a clan where every sin has one Sb +8, suspicious no?[/b]
    I am just saying it is soo not a hard thing to make .[/b][/quote]

No, what you did was, calling me stupid because I made a topic about a clan that already has 10+ +8 items.. If this is being stupid, I'll quit right now

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast