Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85
Like Tree19Likes

{Euko} CS droops started

This is a discussion on {Euko} CS droops started within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; make that 2x e-penis ho's....
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member Waza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Kuwait الكويت
    Posts
    280

    Default


    make that 2x e-penis ho's.

  2. #62
    Senior Member errata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77

    Default

    "Your e-penis must be huge". Nah its only 30 cm.

  3. #63
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by errata View Post
    "Your e-penis must be huge". Nah its only 30 cm.
    ofc if you count with your spine
    Last edited by regiss; 12-11-2012 at 08:35 AM.
    Ganzah likes this.

  4. #64
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    ofc if you count with your spin
    What? I assume you mean spine? Either way, possibly the worst joke in the history of this forum xD.
    TheNewCulverized likes this.

  5. #65
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    What? I assume you mean spine? Either way, possibly the worst joke in the history of this forum xD.

    ye my phone did cut "e". And im not even with top 10 of the worst jokes.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    if no1 posted before :

    Still doesn't prove that this is EUKO

  7. #67
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    Still doesn't prove that this is EUKO
    [Rosetta] Sell Phitrea 82 Level Priest & 2.460k(NP) Full Item

    But this does, it is EUKO, but the Chitin Shield can easily be edited into the picture, so yes, it seems like it dropped but unless you see it ingame yourself, you can't prove it.

  8. #68
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    ye my phone did cut "e". And im not even with top 10 of the worst jokes.
    I second this, lol.

  9. #69
    World War 3 Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jewish Landscape
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    [Rosetta] Sell Phitrea 82 Level Priest & 2.460k(NP) Full Item

    But this does, it is EUKO, but the Chitin Shield can easily be edited into the picture, so yes, it seems like it dropped but unless you see it ingame yourself, you can't prove it.
    Lol i just went to the site you give me , and i saw this :

    -
    FrmTR aracılığı
    MESAJ

    - Oyun iši
    PM
    :
    Phitrea

    -
    Telefon No
    : 0507 574 38 00



    Someone wanna call him ?

  10. #70
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Lol i just went to the site you give me , and i saw this :

    -
    FrmTR aracılığı
    MESAJ

    - Oyun iši
    PM
    :
    Phitrea

    -
    Telefon No
    : 0507 574 38 00



    Someone wanna call him ?
    No home adress? what a shame..

  11. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    It's not unusual for them to add their phone number to their selling topics..

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    84

    Default

    well.. look at the pics at his selling post and at the shields he wrote there is clearly NO CHITIN SHIELD!
    His avatar?.. maybe he got same name char on private server or USKO?.

  13. #73
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceONE View Post
    well.. look at the pics at his selling post and at the shields he wrote there is clearly NO CHITIN SHIELD!
    His avatar?.. maybe he got same name char on private server or USKO?.
    His selling post is from August...

  14. #74
    Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    His selling post is from August...
    The Plot Thickens Scully

  15. #75
    Senior Member Diem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default

    hmm we should assasinate him any1 got some c4 ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-09-2012, 09:19 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-09-2012, 06:34 AM
  3. Hits: 4
    12-09-2012, 06:15 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Starting EUKO Europa
    By sinful in forum Game Questions & Tips
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:21 AM
  2. starting EUKO looking for sharer to exp with or share acc
    By santamaria in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 07:15 AM
  3. Anyone wanna start euko to get the lvl 7x chars?
    By KrepiN in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 10:08 PM
  4. Euko rlb / andream .
    By playgirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:56 AM
  5. Gauging interest in starting an RLB clan for EUKO Europa - Orc side
    By Cammy in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 03:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •