Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Everyone Beware -- LoveMuffin / M0NSTERK1LL the scammer

This is a discussion on Everyone Beware -- LoveMuffin / M0NSTERK1LL the scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lankanboyz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lankanboyz)</div> Originally posted by T_rey @ <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank not suggesting anything but..... * for * $505 Roundtrip ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by lankanboyz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lankanboyz)</div>
    Originally posted by T_rey@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

not suggesting anything but..... *

for * $505 Roundtrip * *
    6:12 am Depart Memphis (MEM)
    Arrive Vancouver (YVR) 12:21 pm *Tue 14-Nov
    Duration: 8hr 9mn * *Air Canada 4041 */ 5101 *
    Connect in Chicago (ORD) *
    and you still get about $100 when its all over

haha Sun i love it, but just call lankan and tell him BitchMuffin was talkin bout his camel toe tigers and he we be happy to go beat some ass with his baseball bat, Considering Lankan is black and all
    im not black :blink: u and ur lies t_rey they make god cry also, i would kill someone over ko, rofl i put enough time into the game getting 70 and if someone scammed me :angry: and if some payed for my plane ticket, im down 2 kill whoever
    [/b]
    LMAO LANKAN U CANT EVEN FUCKEN TALK U LIL HOE U SCAMMED ME ALSO .... maybe not $600
    but still he sold me his warrior lankan_tiger then one day hmm pw is changed i get the acct back clean then he changes the pw and i never see the acct again and ironicly never seen my money again neither gg

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

=( dam dat sucks..but iam have to make fun of u later on vent =D... jk?

Leapingfish, never known him to do this before? Ask Todd about warriorofoz and the money he scammed from him, he admits he scammed oz.

And as for lankans warrior, where is the proof that it was him who hacked it from you? Were you the one who claimed that because lankan had pots on the same skill button in his DLW BP video as when he played a warrior he had to have been the one who hacked you? Lankan has access to better characters with better equipment that isn't sealed, why would he scam you and not them? Weren't you using +1-+4 shells w/o str because you wanted to say you were a full shell warrior back in the day when it was leet?

Lankan is too emo to hack people, only thing he hacks are his wrists

Banned

aw andrew, im sry for you =(

cant u get the stuff back somehow? aint that possible?

good luck

Vishnu

Originally posted by mordeth
    Hush Grid,

I have never scammed anyone or even considered it. *As far as this, its between Todd a.k.a. Monsterkill and Fatchick. *Don't bring me into situations that I dont readily belong in.

Sean
    Being his best friend, you sure deserve a slice, dont you think.

:huh:

Niro

you have mahina's phone number and not her picture yet? com'on work harder on it! <_<

good luck with the whole scamming thing btw.

Speed

:S

melli

who is so stupid to pay by paypal -_-

If i buy things it has to be done throught EBay due to them to take Legal Action :P

But i havent bought anything yet. :rollseyes:

FatChicK

<_<

From M0NSTERK1LL/LoveMuffin himself talken to him on msn right now.........Thanks dechos, this post has been emailed to thantium; deborah; sean; and other k2 employees, the police should be contacting you seen for letting out illegally obtained personal information about myself and Mahina (her personal cell was obtained by a DataBase hacker), and btw, i DID have my number changed because as i said, i just moved. Now then, DECHOS was chargebacked for phoning my cell +
    her cell and screaming at us for not "fixing his nation transfer bug fast enough" and he ONLY posted on ko4life cuz he knows its the only forum im banned from ive never chargebacked anyone in my life, until dechos; and i dont regret it. also if he'd let me cool down, id probly have cancelled..but after 2 hours he just sent me the money. btw, as i said, im banned from here, and i will never be looking at this post again; anyone who plays with me knows i dont scam; i only did this to dechos to get him to grow up calling our personal cell numbers; and andrew, you're such a hated piece of shit, i've had more people say "WHY DID YOU ONLY CHARGEBACK HIM 175 USD?!" than people call me a scammer. and i wish id taken more =) btw, i only chargebacked him 175 usd, which he BORROWED FROM FLATLINE TO PAY THE CHARGEBACK, so andrew didnt lose anything, especially this "$600" also, grid; leave mordeth the fuck out of this. he didnt even know until andrew had already given me FLATLINES money, and as i said, it was 175 usd, not 600..grow up andrew. if anyone wants to add my msn, ill be more than happy to send a screenshot of my chargeback, and all my PP history showing ive never chargebacked anyone in my life until him; but i dont go to forums, for the reason that all these ppl that dont evne know me, flame me like this..anyone who plays with me in game knows im a good guy and help all as much as i can. good luck to you with your upcoming law inforcement issues andrew. BTW, I dont live on vancouver island anymore, i just moved to Alberta. Feel free to come here to "fight me" over 175 usd, and a game. if you beat me up ,feel free to take 175 usd, lol 95% of this forum is pathetic.

mahina must be really desperate huh. i wonder what fun can be had with that number

not exactly hard to get hold of there phone numbers

Vishnu

Originally posted by Leapingfish2
    From M0NSTERK1LL/LoveMuffin himself talken to him on msn right now.........Thanks dechos, this post has been emailed to thantium; deborah; sean; and other k2 employees, the police should be contacting you seen for letting out illegally obtained personal information about myself and Mahina (her personal cell was obtained by a DataBase hacker), and btw, i DID have my number changed because as i said, i just moved. *Now then, DECHOS was chargebacked for phoning my cell +
    her cell and screaming at us for not "fixing his nation transfer bug fast enough" and he ONLY posted on ko4life cuz he knows its the only forum im banned from ive never chargebacked anyone in my life, until dechos; and i dont regret it. also if he'd let me cool down, id probly have cancelled..but after 2 hours he just sent me the money. btw, as i said, im banned from here, and i will never be looking at this post again; anyone who plays with me knows i dont scam; i only did this to dechos to get him to grow up calling our personal cell numbers; and andrew, you're such a hated piece of shit, i've had more people say "WHY DID YOU ONLY CHARGEBACK HIM 175 USD?!" than people call me a scammer. *and i wish id taken more =) btw, i only chargebacked him 175 usd, which he BORROWED FROM FLATLINE TO PAY THE CHARGEBACK, so andrew didnt lose anything, especially this "$600" also, grid; leave mordeth the fuck out of this. he didnt even know until andrew had already given me FLATLINES money, and as i said, it was 175 usd, not 600..grow up andrew. *if anyone wants to add my msn, ill be more than happy to send a screenshot of my chargeback, and all my PP history showing ive never chargebacked anyone in my life until him; but i dont go to forums, for the reason that all these ppl that dont evne know me, flame me like this..anyone who plays with me in game knows im a good guy and help all as much as i can. *good luck to you with your upcoming law inforcement issues andrew. BTW, I dont live on vancouver island anymore, i just moved to Alberta. Feel free to come here to "fight me" over 175 usd, and a game. if you beat me up ,feel free to take 175 usd, lol 95% of this forum is pathetic.
    I'd kick your ass for free

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast