Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Everything is gone...

This is a discussion on Everything is gone... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After the rollback yesterday, I lost everything I had. I didnt just get rewinded to the items I had earlier ...
Page: 1

manbearpig

After the rollback yesterday, I lost everything I had. I didnt just get rewinded to the items I had earlier in the day, I lost it. This is what happened. I first was playing on my warrior. He had all of my stuff. Then I transfered it to my battle priest until my friend got home. When my friend got home, I traded my warrior for his rouge. Then of course transfered my items to the rouge. Everything was good at this point until the servers came back up. On the warrior I had the items my friend was playing with (like a raptor +7 and thats all), on the battle priest I had the items he had 2 days ago, and on my rouge I had the items my friend was playing with (ixb, fp crap). Where the fuck did my stuff end up? Does anyone know if k2 allows more than one account or will I get banned for owning multiple accounts? Sorry if this seems confusing..

k2 fucked my about as hard as they could fuck me

P.S. The items I lost include 21gb in the inn, 15gb on hand, full rouge shell +7, 1 shard +7, rouge chitin +7 pads, and a lot lot more..

P.P.S It seems to me that some characters got rolled back more than others...

just got a bad roll back G try contact cs say ur 3 accounts names say u got items lost in mainetance to roll back and not wiped maybe u'll get lucky

manbearpig

Does anyone know knight onlines phone number?

manbearpig

anyone?

Speed

hm if i understand this right , ur items ended up probably in ur original account wich is ur friends account now , so he is probably lying to not give ur stuff back , but then again u should have his stuff unless his account was naked all the time

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

that means u win ko, congrats!

G0D

Cama strikes again -_-

TheChupster

Been through this myself by passing items from a rogue back to my main account then there was a Disco right after and I made a shit load of CS tickets about it and I got "I'm sorry but according to our TOS we no longer do item retoration or rollbacks of anykind." You have to love the way K2 takes your money and fucks you at the end!

Banned

maybe play a diff game called real life

TheChupster

maybe play a diff game called real life[/b]
    When the hell are you ever going to admit that you are my bitch! I've been waiting forever man. :angry:

:P I <3 Tez!

Banned

When the hell are you ever going to admit that you are my bitch! I&#39;ve been waiting forever man. :angry:

:P I <3 Tez![/b]
    gay?

BoboBaba

lol i love the comment play real life from a guy lvl 80 xD

Banned

lol i love the comment play real life from a guy lvl 80 xD[/b]

lol whats more funny is now i dont have to level and have a real life :lol: also i had help getting to 80 so i went and had a real life......i swear on god its more fun to have a real life then ko :P

SilentDaemon

lol i love the comment play real life from a guy lvl 80 xD[/b]
    +1

Sup3rSlick2

+1[/b]
    +2 :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast