Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

EXP bug

This is a discussion on EXP bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Agreed but why would you actively want to find out how to do it unless you wanted to use it?[/b] ...
Page: 3

Agreed but why would you actively want to find out how to do it unless you wanted to use it?[/b]
    BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!

Agreed but why would you actively want to find out how to do it unless you wanted to use it?[/b]
    Awareness, reduction, restriction, etc etc

Why do we learn about terrorism?

Why do we learn about Guns?

Why do we learn about Aids?

The guy above wasn't serious when he said "Knowledge is power", but it is the truth.

ACTUALY I WAS DEAD SERIOUS

Soon the new quest exp bug method will leak also..zzzzzzzzZzzzZzzzzzz

When a method is leaked, K2 does the most about possible restriction.

What happened when the Fargo exp bug was leaked? Everyone used it, causing an upward pressure for K2 to restrict the usage and punishing the abuser.

What happened when the Chitin Shield scam was leaked? Everyone used it , causing an upward pressure for K2 to make their customer support more efficient.

What happened when the quest bug was leaked? Everyone use it, causing an upward pressure for K2 to restrict the usage and eventually fixing the quest bug.

Bugs are unfair because it lets one party gain an advantage over another party. If all party start at ground zero, then the nuiscance of a bug gets eliminated.

Speed

u go away ..
    how u know he is a turk?
    he fucked ur mom maybe thats how u know <_<
    and if u want turks to leave, go to turkey and tell them to leave, spamming in a almost turkless forum is weak.[/b]

lol typical turk.. why are u here?

no it hasn&#39;t seeing as auto party featured was introduced in rofd.

nd to the first post, it doesn&#39;t take 2 secs to do lol.[/b]

it is possible since the first koxp version for usko, which is about (if i remember correctly) beginning of KE

if you knew how to edit packet ,you could do it since the first day of KO

KaChing

lol typical turk.. why are u here?[/b]
    cause ur mom asked me

jk :P cause i play KO
    Wasn&#39;t that a stupid question?

MerchAcc

it is possible since the first koxp version for usko, which is about (if i remember correctly) beginning of KE

if you knew how to edit packet ,you could do it since the first day of KO[/b]
    I dunno about koxp but auto loot existed in old ko...
    I remember when i got in party with an archer on those machirodus or whatever they called in kalluga.. We were only 2 in party and loot was picking by it self..
    Damn remember that day like it was yesterday Still want old ko back..

moe ur wrong k2 is stoping third party programs all they want and i dont wanna talk much about it because they do actually do it sometimes odly enough they only aim it at american login time again i dont wish to explain anymore ppl dont really even know they do it yet only the ones who get banned know <_<

there are plenty of solutions for fixing exp bug rather then changing how exp itself works . Think bout the current situation its not really stopping nething jus making the macro&#39;r move from mob to mob and now us legit players who help freinds play and lvl our dlw chars are left fucked . Really the only thing the new exp system changed is ppl farming coins off gavolts and if u ask me thats just plain retarded cuz ppl are now farming gbs off falenkors andultimas with gm accounts k2 clearly doesn&#39;t have its prioritys straight .

to viseh and flippy all exp bugs in ko worked differently and didn&#39;t have same outcome . i&#39;m not deny that this isn&#39;t first exp bug this is first exp bug known , i never denied quest bug i pm&#39;d festo bout it months before it was abused .

EVERYONE is writing x7 bug all know about x7 bug if all knew they&#39;re doing x64 bug with new prog that only takes THREE FREINDS helping make the bug maybe more ppl would complain more .

its ok tho guys flame my rants more soon as i get enough i will post how k2 selling or should i say "renting" gm chars out and how saphyr and other gms paypal account balance are

searching for multiple party id&#39;s is a fair idea, but it will create even more lag on the servers. You give this games coding way to much credit.

searching for multiple party id&#39;s is a fair idea, but it will create even more lag on the servers. You give this games coding way to much credit.[/b]
    i&#39;ve already said it before when any disbands from party the whole party disbands searching for ids is too much . Its not only that k2 has already made it clear they can detect when ppl are gaining exp too often if they scanned exp logs same as they scan item ids logs would be np they dont want to is the REAL PROBLEM .

THEY HAVE NO BALLS TO BAN A ACTUAL TURK WHO&#39;S PAYING 5 DOLLARS AN HOUR TO PLAY KO IN DURKA DURKA CAFE NUMBER ONE

moe ur wrong k2 is stoping third party programs all they want and i dont wanna talk much about it because they do actually do it sometimes odly enough they only aim it at american login time again i dont wish to explain anymore ppl dont really even know they do it yet only the ones who get banned know <_<

there are plenty of solutions for fixing exp bug rather then changing how exp itself works . Think bout the current situation its not really stopping nething jus making the macro&#39;r move from mob to mob and now us legit players who help freinds play and lvl our dlw chars are left fucked . Really the only thing the new exp system changed is ppl farming coins off gavolts and if u ask me thats just plain retarded cuz ppl are now farming gbs off falenkors andultimas with gm accounts k2 clearly doesn&#39;t have its prioritys straight .

to viseh and flippy all exp bugs in ko worked differently and didn&#39;t have same outcome . i&#39;m not deny that this isn&#39;t first exp bug this is first exp bug known , i never denied quest bug i pm&#39;d festo bout it months before it was abused .

EVERYONE is writing x7 bug all know about x7 bug if all knew they&#39;re doing x64 bug with new prog that only takes THREE FREINDS helping make the bug maybe more ppl would complain more .

its ok tho guys flame my rants more soon as i get enough i will post how k2 selling or should i say "renting" gm chars out and how saphyr and other gms paypal account balance are[/b]
    The number one rule in Business:

"Find, Fuck, Forget"

K2 doesn&#39;t have to fix anything. They can upgrade their security, hire more qualified employess, etc.. but what incentive do they have to do such? More customers? They have plenty of customers. Most of these customers whine about K2&#39;s crappy service, but still continue to pay them $20 dollars a month for that crappy service. They are taking advantage of that fact until the water from the well dries out.

K2 did not get into the gaming industry to provide you with entertainment. Their primary concern should be the revenue. If revenue wasn&#39;t their primary concern, K2 wouldn&#39;t exist.

Think of K2 as symbolism for the capitalistic fiends called "Private Business Owners".

As I said, don&#39;t shed tears for a worthless cause. Play the game for what it is worth -a piece of shit-

Banned

guys yall should know something..
    moe is a detective..he knows these things
    *hint* detective @ ranking

SpinalTap

You don&#39;t even need friends to hit up the 72xp bug nowadays...it will rape your RAM, but newer versions of cheat progs allow the opening of more than one instance of KO, or even logging more than one account from the same account ID. With this you could be the loneliest person in the world and still be getting 72x xp.

xtrap does the job it was designed for(although lately very shitily since they patched it for vista(only 3 months late)), but apparently it is really easy to bypass, along w/ the launcher itself.

Turkish friend of mine translated the hacked koxp.net site, it doesn&#39;t say that anyone will be arrested (they tried banning ko in some turkish cities but failed), just that whoever uses koxp will get hacked. It also says some BS about affecting the governments economy, creators of koxp have no souls and are only in it for the money etc etc

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast