Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 84
Like Tree11Likes

Farm [ look inside ]

This is a discussion on Farm [ look inside ] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Lavie You're a nobody that religiously posts on a forum dedicated solely to KO. Goal reached, gold ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    You're a nobody that religiously posts on a forum dedicated solely to KO. Goal reached, gold star.
    never tried to be a somebody im happy with a nobody and i look at this forum about once a day when im chilling in the morning drinking my coffee and occasionally at night. better give me my gold star tho

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    never tried to be a somebody im happy with a nobody and i look at this forum about once a day when im chilling in the morning drinking my coffee and occasionally at night. better give me my gold star tho
    Now you moved to a nobody in denial mode.
    LambOfGod likes this.

  3. #33
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    never tried to be a somebody im happy with a nobody and i look at this forum about once a day when im chilling in the morning drinking my coffee and occasionally at night. better give me my gold star tho
    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Now you moved to a nobody in denial mode.

  4. #34
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    ye man im so addicted even tho the 2 people that just tried to burn me is on just as much or if not more than me lol

  5. #35
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ye man im so addicted even tho the 2 people that just tried to burn me is on just as much or if not more than me lol
    Don't you know? You're a nerd if you browse these dead forums every now and then but it's perfectly acceptable to be in game spending thousands 24/7.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Don't you know? You're a nerd if you browse these dead forums every now and then but it's perfectly acceptable to be in game spending thousands 24/7.
    u better stop or degano will get u banned xD

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Don't you know? You're a nerd if you browse these dead forums every now and then but it's perfectly acceptable to be in game spending thousands 24/7.
    wrong again. he's a nerd period

  8. #38
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    If i would be admin of this forum and if i would be fallowing the moral of people's behavior - tolerating normal jokes.. - If i would be all that i would permantly ban the ''FuriousKO'' guy. Kids gone bad,they need punishment.

  9. #39
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ye man im so addicted even tho the 2 people that just tried to burn me is on just as much or if not more than me lol
    "Yeah but.... you post on these forums more than me", "I know cause i read all your posts :S". Fuck up.

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    "Yeah but.... you post on these forums more than me", "I know cause i read all your posts :S". Fuck up.
    you sound stressed prob need to smoke some kush and get laid

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you sound stressed prob need to smoke some kush and get laid
    and you sound like the sick sad fucktard you've always been. prob need to listen to the pony


  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    and you sound like the sick sad fucktard you've always been. prob need to listen to the pony

    go hop back on deganos dick your not even worst a full reply cwest fan boy

  13. #43
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    wargrim is a bronyfag l0l

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    go hop back on deganos dick your not even worst a full reply cwest fan boy
    lol you HAD to bring Degano huh? get wet down there when you think about him?
    and I asume you meant W-O-R-T-H right? you can't even spell that you dickless cunt

    edit: that's a whole lot of posts for checking forums once Mr. fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wargrim is a bronyfag l0l
    am I? aaaahw you're so cute
    Last edited by wargrim; 08-19-2013 at 10:50 PM.

  15. #45
    Senior Member BaanNekTharious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    438

    Default

    lol that supose to be a topic about farm ^^ ,anyway pople say go juriad or go bifrost,juriad u lost 1% each win since im 83 cant afford that and bifrost is bugged anyway probably best way is like people say,my point is not only make money for items i already have good shit,but farm is also one of the fun things in game that i miss like hunt attila anyway thanks everyone for all the reply.Cya

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. S> look inside
    By Coolen in forum Diez
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 04:27 PM
  2. What if someone opened European ko? Look inside..
    By LiberAchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 03:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •