Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dean when you gained exp when they fucked up everyones exp, why didn't you delete it? I want to find ...
Page: 12

dean when you gained exp when they fucked up everyones exp, why didn't you delete it? I want to find 1 person that went out and exped themselves purposfully for any exp gained when that wholecock up occured.

The fact is a bunch of jealous kids here are whining and making up in their heads fake conversations and false histories to justify the fact that becca put in the effort to call K2, and dean you're doing nothing but egging them on. Congratulations you're Zaraki's new hero.... shows what a good role model you are. Don't fill me with crap about being the saint of KO please, people forget their own short comings enough without accusing people of the same thing.

The fact of the matter is Dragon did not ask for anything she was given, it happened to her by chance, the reality is if you are honest enough to inform this community of what has happened you are slated and branded a criminal. The real injustice here is the way you children have spoken to Becca here, a person who has done nothing but good within this game.

Sickens me how people can confuse their own presumptions for the truth, and direct their anger at the wrong sources. If you have a problem with a policy of K2's then direct your attention at K2, not at the people who have the companies idiocy forced upon them.

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    dean when you gained exp when they fucked up everyones exp, why didn't you delete it? I want to find 1 person that went out and exped themselves purposfully for any exp gained when that wholecock up occured.

The fact is a bunch of jealous kids here are whining and making up in their heads fake conversations and false histories to justify the fact that becca put in the effort to call K2, and dean you're doing nothing but egging them on. Congratulations you're Zaraki's new hero.... shows what a good role model you are. Don't fill me with crap about being the saint of KO please, people forget their own short comings enough without accusing people of the same thing.

The fact of the matter is Dragon did not ask for anything she was given, it happened to her by chance, the reality is if you are honest enough to inform this community of what has happened you are slated and branded a criminal. The real injustice here is the way you children have spoken to Becca here, a person who has done nothing but good within this game.

Sickens me how people can confuse their own presumptions for the truth, and direct their anger at the wrong sources. If you have a problem with a policy of K2's then direct your attention at K2, not at the people who have the companies idiocy forced upon them.
    Didn't you get a free lvl from k2 because ur account was fucked up?

Banned

Didn't you get a free lvl from k2 because ur account was fucked up?

TunaFishyMe

yea...and it jsut happened...he just wanted his 12% or so back and they gave him a whole lvl...read what he writes properly

TunaFishyMe

yea...and it jsut happened...he just wanted his 12% or so back and they gave him a whole lvl...read what he writes properly

Banned

I didn't even read what he wrote T_T but ya, You just got a babashop lvl aswell , Just like faaliyet etc basicly

Banned

I didn't even read what he wrote T_T but ya, You just got a babashop lvl aswell , Just like faaliyet etc basicly

That's exactly whats going on. Jealousy and Envy. That's what all this is about. So Dragon got shell +8 (shell on priest sucks ass anyway) and CS +7 (1137), but lost her jewelry. She didn't ask for, yet those are GM items and it's not right to inject more of those ingame.

The guys flaming here are pissed cause she got "lucky" and they didn't. Is she really who has to be blamed for this? How come u Morax agree with this bullshit? IS SHE RESPONSABLE FOR GETTING THOSE ITEMS? The answer is no. K2 is responsable for not having a good Customer Support structure/procedures. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

And please, those guys bitching about GM items, u rather use KoM items that are dupes?

ppl bitching at this are doing it not cause this is wrong, but BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM. Why dont u direct all your hate to K2. Write them all u think about them. Scared off getting banned so u rather blame the user? Come on! go insult csrep1, u guys know his email/msn. Go bitch at him for giving Dragon those items. ha!

That's exactly whats going on. Jealousy and Envy. That's what all this is about. So Dragon got shell +8 (shell on priest sucks ass anyway) and CS +7 (1137), but lost her jewelry. She didn't ask for, yet those are GM items and it's not right to inject more of those ingame.

The guys flaming here are pissed cause she got "lucky" and they didn't. Is she really who has to be blamed for this? How come u Morax agree with this bullshit? IS SHE RESPONSABLE FOR GETTING THOSE ITEMS? The answer is no. K2 is responsable for not having a good Customer Support structure/procedures. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

And please, those guys bitching about GM items, u rather use KoM items that are dupes?

ppl bitching at this are doing it not cause this is wrong, but BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM. Why dont u direct all your hate to K2. Write them all u think about them. Scared off getting banned so u rather blame the user? Come on! go insult csrep1, u guys know his email/msn. Go bitch at him for giving Dragon those items. ha!

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    ppl bitching at this are doing it not cause this is wrong, but BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM.
    Yep, Wanna know why? Because THOSE PEOPLE STILL CAN PLAY we can't we have to work our asses again to get those items! If 1 person gets help everyone should. If 1 person doesn't get help.. Noone should!

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    ppl bitching at this are doing it not cause this is wrong, but BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM.
    Yep, Wanna know why? Because THOSE PEOPLE STILL CAN PLAY we can't we have to work our asses again to get those items! If 1 person gets help everyone should. If 1 person doesn't get help.. Noone should!

Agree. Now complain to K2, not the users.

Agree. Now complain to K2, not the users.

i personally am glad to see every person that does recieve help get it, its ridiculous to envy others who were lucky enough to recieve it.

Just like all these charities that send help to cure blindness in the likes of africa, they cannot afford to help everybody as it's too expensive, doesn't mean every child should remain blind.

It would be great if K2 could help everybody but it would appear they cannot... don't hate people for being one of the lucky ones.

i personally am glad to see every person that does recieve help get it, its ridiculous to envy others who were lucky enough to recieve it.

Just like all these charities that send help to cure blindness in the likes of africa, they cannot afford to help everybody as it's too expensive, doesn't mean every child should remain blind.

It would be great if K2 could help everybody but it would appear they cannot... don't hate people for being one of the lucky ones.