Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................

This is a discussion on FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Humm, couldn't just let the flames go by and not say anything. I know, you shouldn't respond to a flame. ...
Page: 3

shebiach

Humm, couldn't just let the flames go by and not say anything. I know, you shouldn't respond to a flame. It only creates more flames. Good thing I don't care about what you think. It'd be different if it was constructive.

Why were you banned? Simple, you didn't obey the forum rules that are in placed and that I of course enforce. Much like the only rule that I could find here was no spamming. If you spammed here they would ban you. Each forum of course has their own rules and their own guidelines. And if you want to post you need to respect it.

So, back to the reason why you were banned;

1. This was your first warning.

Use of inappropriate language will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, statements, images, usernames, and words that are sexual, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, abusive, hateful, racist, bigoted, or otherwise offensive to others. Abusing this rule will lead to a warning, temporary suspension or a permanent ban if necessary. (Notice you weren't banned here)

2. This was your second warning, by me of course.

Complaints about the game or otherwise will NOT be posted on the forums. The forums are in place to encourage community and to exchange game related information. Any complaints either about the game, K2 Network, or Knight Online should be directed to Customer Service. Abusing this rule will lead to an immediate ban. (Notice that you weren't banned here either)

3. This was your last warning and lead to your ban

As for my nick, well, no K2 staff or GM is forcing me to change my nick. I am however, on my own, deciding to look at changing my nick.

Take-Care!

It's an old issue that K2 has had on the forum from the beginning...so many negative comments by the players.

The forum's their official face to the public and they very well can't afford to allow graffiti-like defacing on it.

Recently forum mods are simply enforcing their orders to whitewash such unwanted posts no matter how deserving they might be.

If you understand that, this would be easier to swallow.

Accept that their forum doesn't allow criticism...constructive or not.

If you wanna speak your mind about K2 and KO, stick with this forum

By the way, I don't think your name's such an issue. Others might argue that because it's accurate and fitting, why change it?

Originally posted by shebiach
    Humm, couldn't just let the flames go by and not say anything. I know, you shouldn't respond to a flame. It only creates more flames. Good thing I don't care about what you think. It'd be different if it was constructive. *

Why were you banned? Simple, you didn't obey the forum rules that are in placed and that I of course enforce. Much like the only rule that I could find here was no spamming. If you spammed here they would ban you. Each forum of course has their own rules and their own guidelines. And if you want to post you need to respect it.

1. This was your first warning. *

Use of inappropriate language will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, statements, images, usernames, and words that are sexual, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, abusive, hateful, racist, bigoted, or otherwise offensive to others. Abusing this rule will lead to a warning, temporary suspension or a permanent ban if necessary. (Notice you weren't banned here)

Complaints about the game or otherwise will NOT be posted on the forums. The forums are in place to encourage community and to exchange game related information. Any complaints either about the game, K2 Network, or Knight Online should be directed to Customer Service. Abusing this rule will lead to an immediate ban. (Notice that you weren't banned here either)

As for my nick, well, no K2 staff or GM is forcing me to change my nick. I am however, on my own, deciding to look at changing my nick.

Take-Care!
    Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that Mexican just had a sex change?

Anyway, reality check here... with concerns to complaints not being posted on the forum, can you offer an alternative? CS ignores you, their telephone opperators ignore you, the gm's ignore you, then you have a forum that is supposed to paint a flowery picture...

put your arms in to the elbows dear this game is drowned in shit and you know it as much as i do, so why sugar coat it for investors. Fuck future investors, deal with todays customers

shebiatch warned countless people long before the forum rules were ever changed to the fascist state they are now. How about you change your own fucking name and stop being K2's propaganda manager?

Originally posted by shebiach
    Humm, couldn't just let the flames go by and not say anything. I know, you shouldn't respond to a flame. It only creates more flames. Good thing I don't care about what you think. It'd be different if it was constructive. *

1. This was your first warning. *

Take-Care!
    Lol. Fortunately for me, you've got about as much power here as the GM's do, so I can say whatever I want. I think you and Canis are arrogant with your position as mod. You lock any/everything pertaining to critiquing K2's performance as a game hosting company or any post criticizing your mod-ship. I would list everything I did in the first topic, but Canis deemed it unnecessary conversation and deleted it and I don't really feel like re-typing all of it. One last thing. How can we, the customers, use the Feedback forum if you and Canis delete all the negative feedback?

Volcanic

Originally posted by halcyon
    It's an old issue that K2 has had on the forum from the beginning...so many negative comments by the players.

The forum's their official face to the public and they very well can't afford to allow graffiti-like defacing on it.

Recently forum mods are simply enforcing their orders to whitewash such unwanted posts no matter how deserving they might be. *

If you understand that, this would be easier to swallow.

Accept that their forum doesn't allow criticism...constructive or not. *

If you wanna speak your mind about K2 and KO, stick with this forum

By the way, I don't think your name's such an issue. Others might argue that because it's accurate and fitting, why change it?
    #

Perhaps pulling their/your collective fingers out of your arseholes, then possibly, the critism would cease.

Whilst K2 continues to ignore the rampant cheating (hello turkey), and just take people`s cash whilst giving absolutely FUCK ALL in return, then the critism will continue.

Ive seriously forgotten the last time we had a proper GM on Ares. And im not talking about someone logging in to spam 50 names for bans. Im talking about a proper presence IN GAME. Ares used to be great place, and i`ve watched it turn into complete shit(never mind the other 8? servers). Nothing was done. Take the lastest shit storm of cracked KOXP(cant hide that here wankers :P (and beside`s EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS IT`S AROUND)). No rollbacks for the offenders, nor no deletion of NP.

Easier to swallow? Im not some bimbo whore sucking you off.

And finally, accept our critism that you all at K2 are about as much use as a cock flavoured lollipop.

For the new mods of K2(Delete this now, fuckers)

little_painter

Default Re: FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    I made a post, complaining about koxpers all over the new server, and old servers, got warned for cussing. Made a post about the lag, without cussing, got a warning for "making negative comments about the game" --some fag named Shebiach. So then I call em out, challenge them not to be nazis, and they ban me for 2 weeks from forums. *

So a warning to the rest of you, only say positive things about k2 and this crappy run game, or you will get banned from their forums, lol, like I give a rats ass anyway. I still havent got any help on my hacked accounts, so quitting soon. *

Last I checked, this is america, a game being run by an american company. I.E. freedom of speech still reigns in America, so if some one could forward this to the main forums, I would appreciate it. *

And thanks a lot for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Sullimo, the cheaters have overcome you, and all of k2. Maybe next time you will listen to people, maybe next time you will just log on, block pm's and find the koxpers yourself, or maybe you will sit on your arse and do nothing, as you have for 3 weeks now........... bb all * * *Mental
    i got perm banned august/septamber 2005 its ko/ke live with it or get smarter then mee and leave this crappy game h43r:

Oh this is kinda funny but embarrassing at the same time.

Did you think I was actually supporting K2's policies? I left the company over a year ago and yet you think I've got nothing but praises for them? You gotta be kidding me, considering I know what goes on behind closed doors? This is so far from the truth, it's too troublesome to even bother straightening you out.

Only a few people are privy to my real opinions.
    The rest are better to be kept in the dark.

It's amusing to see people make ridiculous assumptions to fit their own idea of what's really going on.

i must admit i always find it a real shame that people privy to inside information held within K2 concerning their corruption, always chose to keep it secret... never understood why they protect them

A binding contract was signed preventing any leakage of information by employees or former employees.

you have got to be kidding me..... you truely have got to be kidding me...

they actually pay attention to that sort of thing when they refuse to pay attention to their customers?

Lemme boil it down for you.

K2 is a business run by businessmen looking to make a quick buck.

see now that interests me, because they have tied themselves into a long term commitment program by running an MMORPG... which is why i think they are letting the game collapse now. Considering if they close the game they are open to sueing with concerns to people having the right to claim back their money if their character is deemed unplayable... so instead they let it destroy itself, thus forcing people to leave themselves rather than forcably

shebiach

Originally posted by PADDY
    see now that interests me, because they have tied themselves into a long term commitment program by running an MMORPG... which is why i think they are letting the game collapse now. Considering if they close the game they are open to sueing with concerns to people having the right to claim back their money if their character is deemed unplayable... so instead they let it destroy itself, thus forcing people to leave themselves rather than forcably
    Your thoughts are interesting. I know that I have scanned various K2 sites and investors sites and find that they plan on making long term commitments to the game. Not sure how your thoughts fit in. But, I'll try to find the URLs and post them if you'd like.

People tend to overanalyze this.

KO is just a stepping stone...it isn't static. Once it's served its purpose (make money), it'll be discarded. K2 will get new games to publish and grow as a company.

KO's an old game. Why should K2 support it for an unnecessarily long time? I doubt they're trying to damage their own game, but I don't believe they're doing their utmost either. The lack of technical support from the developer is discouraging as well.

This is all old news as others have said it before me.
    KO won't be shut down while it's generating a respectable revenue. As soon as it stops doing that, the plug will be pulled.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast