Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................

This is a discussion on FYI forum nazis are back on main forums................ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are a bitch of K2, and I agree that you just want to be well known. Typical retard on ...
Page: 6

you are a bitch of K2, and I agree that you just want to be well known. Typical retard on a power trip. If you wanted to help K2, you would report cheaters and tell them to get their act in order, not protect them from complaints that you damn well know are not baseless.

You dont know anything about ko, you give bad information to noobs that has to be cleared up by more experienced players, so i conclude that you are useless.

the new forum rules are fucking stupid. And in my opinion anyone who actively helps K2's efforts to ignore customers, is an idiotic sheep.

shebiach

Well, your entitled to your own opinion. And of course based on your response, I know how to categorize you. If you dislike it so much, it's probably best for you to just quit. Don't visit the site, don't respond to post, just don't do anything. Perhaps, that will release you from all that vent up anger your holding in?

Hope you wake up on the other side of the bed tomorrow. Your lvl would tell me that you have useful information that you could share. Perhaps, you will one day.

Take-Care, SB

Shebiach, you never answered my question on the official forums. How long have you been playing this game?

shebiach

Originally posted by Shurt
    Shebiach, you never answered my question on the official forums. How long have you been playing this game?
    Sorry hon, I didn't mean to leave your question unanswered. I have been playing about 1 year now. I played under another nick and then just left it. I started up again with the new nick and have been playing ever since. About 6 hours a day.

I would very much still classify my self as a n00b. most of those who have a vast knowledge are those who have obtained over lvl 65. Of course this is IMO. Those who I have gamed with over lvl 65 have much to say and much to share with regards to K2 and their expertise.

Take-Care, SB

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by shebiach
    Well, your entitled to your own opinion. And of course based on your response, I know how to categorize you. If you dislike it so much, it's probably best for you to just quit. Don't visit the site, don't respond to post, just don't do anything. Perhaps, that will release you from all that vent up anger your holding in?

Hope you wake up on the other side of the bed tomorrow. Your lvl would tell me that you have useful information that you could share. Perhaps, you will one day.

Take-Care, SB
    About zero sharing his knowledge

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5

Every now and again we get hope that the officals have changed but every time it gets more and more pathetic.

Funny how you gave me a 33% warn for going "You sir are an idiot" and Hiz is running rife in the diez section on the officals.

I really realy wish one day K2 listens , but that involes a head being pulled out of an arse which I doubt will happen.

It's very scarey how much K2 acts like the old Russian media during the cold war. Fair enough it's a private forum ect but as a paying customer for so many years ( god knows why ) I do deserve answers from the people I am paying for a service from. Open your eyes K2 is an awfule company at the best of times, it uses people and has let the game get slowly worse and worse over 3 years and done little to change it. K2 works as some great inderviduals but never as a great team.

Takes alot of gutts comming on to these forums as you are not the most popular person here so gues that some respect comming from me anyway.

Originally posted by shebiach

Take-Care, SB
    Dont cry, Josephine Goebbels. I don't have "vent up" anger, I just enjoy mocking people like you. You go around telling loyal customers to go somewhere else and you think you can go around unofficial forums complaining when people think you're a bitch? Sort yourself out.

"I wouldn't want anyone to bad mouth my company on my forum" - And why is that? No sex with fat sweaty K2 employees if you dont delete all threads? Most of the stuff you delete is reasonable criticism that reflects the majority opinion of players.

And lol at you, playing 6 hours a day for 1 year and still not 65? What do you do all day? webcam for items?

"I might not be the best mod in the world" - I agree with this assessment.

shebiach

Well, I'm finished posting here. I just wanted to send out a few of my thoughts. Thanks for the post felix on his contributions. Realizing that he is still just mad about how things are being taken care of at K2 and I understand. My account was hacked and I lost everything and still have had no response from K2. Does it make me upset, well yes of course. But, do I think I'll get a response and the issue dealt with, yes I do.

Naive, no. Realistic, yes.

Take-Care everyone. I'm glad to hear that those who choose to voice their opinion in a different way have the opportunity to do it here.

SB

a huge part of the problem here is the lack of respect people have for you...and it's not hard to figure out why.
    if a well known well respected player was selected as forum mod on the official forum, they wouldn't have been getting the flak you're collecting right now.

since you're a virtual no-name no one's heard of before, it's easy to understand the resentment towards you.

in their eyes, you're just a jumped up yes-woman leashed by k2 to do their bidding.

if you had earned a name for yourself as a player before being tapped as a mod, you'd be facing less hostility in my opinion.

i blame k2 for being stupid enough to pick you.

You sure you actually play? I have reason to suspect you dont

Banned

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    shebiatch is your typical fat girl who bans people on forums as a way of expressing her frustration at being a fat geek with no friends. Not to mention as felix said, her name is against forum rules, but we cant let that stop a good Hitler-Youth worker.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=66212

<!--QuoteBegin-DeepBreath

a fat asian girl answering phonecalls
    h43r: Could that be her or what ^^
    Either way i made my point shes TOTALLY STUPID!

i trust no asian women behind a computer

if she is infact latin wdf she calling ppl hon the word is hun by calling me hon she is implying that i eat dogs

she said she done here so i guess i'll go get banned on official forums again

TexAholic

i was warned by her also for cussing about non premium

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456