Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

G

This is a discussion on G within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 4

BlueDragooN

Default Re: Glitching

Originally posted by Tickled
    Only 1 person was banned for glitching, and it was MonsterKill.
    I remember banning him, then gettin spammed 300000000 times on msn because he didnt get unbanned for csw

Tickled

Default FOOOOK YOU

Foook you

Kik0

Default Re: The bottom line

Originally posted by FoOoK

"orcs are so bad they need to have a human come over to be king"
    lol i laughed so hard when i read this. F9 came to orc for the same reason i did: *theres just simply more noobs to kill in cz as an ORC (and to have more fun like u said)
    I'm never forgiving that bastard for leaving us with Jadereal, if only we could have a revoloution and take some heads, permadeath ftw!

yea sure tickled i really doubt opiate was glitching on my acc and you sound like a crybaby you should maybe grow up a little bit more before playing. You also admitted to glitching yourself so you sir are a cheater enough said.

Tickled

Default NYchrisy

Glitching isn't a cheat. It's a feature which I choose not to use. Ight then later.

it isn't a feature, its a bug in the same way that duping is a bug. dont do it.

Tickled

Default Zero

Um Congrats on LVL 72. I dunno man. Comparing duping to glitching. Thats not even close to the same thing. It's like using a Z-board and a keyboard. You know what I mean?

dpierre6

Omfg yes its tickled xD.... i never glitched on you and you did it to me numerous times >_>
    btw if you are soo wery strong.... how come you couldnt beat me like 4v1...and dont use minor-combo as an excuse

dpierre6

And where have you been.. only time i see you in cz is with with 2+ other sins ... still :wub: tho

of course glitching is a cheat people have gotten banned for that maybe for japan ko or another ko its not cheating but for us ko it is or atleast was at one ponit. Btw who the hell is this noob.

dpierre6

tickled is no noob.... GREAT combo..savage exper...but last i know of just couldnt minor combo xD

Tickled

Default Hmmm

Letters are fukin great. Now instead of seeing @#$%^ @^ %^!%^ from the cunt orcs that I kill I get the fukin letter popup. SWEEET!!!!

i dont see the part where you scare me especially when i never even seen you before lmao and on top of that ur a human so you obviously play like how you just described and if you dont even know minor combo then just stfu and accept defeat.

Tickled

Default for duh masses

You

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast